Forums

Help › Forums

Call away balls

rated by 0 users
Wed, Aug 28 2019 9:53 PM (46 replies)
  • bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Wed, Jul 31 2019 5:41 PM

The ironic thing is that the yellow callaway balls have now vanished from the pro shop ! 

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Thu, Aug 1 2019 3:56 PM

bossbird:

The ironic thing is that the yellow callaway balls have now vanished from the pro shop ! 

Yep, now that's irony.  LOL   Give me time I guess.  I'm currently gaming the yellow ERC in real life and was going to buy a few sleeves here when I seen they were here but NOPE, no yellow, credit card back in the ole wallet.  ;-)

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Fri, Aug 2 2019 8:41 AM

• Jerm65
    1,413 Posts
    Fri, Aug 2 2019 9:18 AM

TopShelf2010:

I have a question regarding the newly designed/renamed Level 33 Callaway balls. I currently have the old 33's in my bag. I am down to my last sleeve. My question is...

When playing a round, and I run out of hits on my last ball, will there be a prompt to purchase another sleeve as per usual?

And obviously, if this is the case, will the old 33's be replaced with the new 33's?

Just curious

Don

Based on experience, I'd say there'll be no prompt to purchase. 

I ran out of discontinued Callys the other day, and ended up having to finish the round with starters due to the lack of any option to purchase new balls.  I didn't even get the "1 hit left" notification....just went straight to starter balls.

My own fault for not knowing how many balls I had left I suppose?

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Fri, Aug 2 2019 9:36 AM

• Snoper
    24 Posts
    Fri, Aug 2 2019 5:17 PM

Hi Don,

I just went through that situation. When my 2nd ball died it just switched to the last ball without any message to purchase new ones.

Snoper

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Fri, Aug 2 2019 6:01 PM

• alosso
    21,037 Posts
    Fri, Aug 2 2019 10:32 PM

TopShelf2010:

When playing a round, and I run out of hits on my last ball, will there be a prompt to purchase another sleeve as per usual?

And obviously, if this is the case, will the old 33's be replaced with the new 33's?

No, and no.

Been there, done that.

• drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Sat, Aug 3 2019 8:32 AM

Thanks WGT ( sarcasm intended ) !

This  is the second time you've done went an' emasculated me. Ist ya done took my level 43 legend plus Cally's away, now ya snipped the level 33 cally's off ( during the Andyson, no less !) Well , I guess I could always go sing fer the Vienna Boys Choir, shouldn't have any problems hittin' them high notes ! I got' one word fer all of ya.... Pffffffffft !

Doc :(

RSS