Help › Forums

Christmas in July 2019 (has ended)

Mon, Jul 8 2019 3:30 PM (649 replies)
  • borntobesting
    9,628 Posts
    Fri, Jul 5 2019 10:11 AM

JTCooper:

Dear Santa,

I've been a good boy.  I just need a putter that makes the ball go into the hole.

Yours Truly,

Yipmeister

putter sent

• Troywx62
    42 Posts
    Fri, Jul 5 2019 10:14 AM

ItsTooSweet:

Troywx62:

Hey Santa, I could really use a putter upgrade from the stater.

AOdyssey Stroke Lab R-Ball S Putter (L10+) would be good I guess as I haven't had the credits to buy anything but balls. :(

Thank you.

Enjoy! Got you level 40 instead of level 10, hope you can live with it.

I appreciate this so very much! More than I expected. Thank you very much.

• borntobesting
    9,628 Posts
    Fri, Jul 5 2019 10:15 AM

SMcFadden8:

ok how about this alot of stuff still locked.

MAX Meter 9.5° Driver (L46+)

I didn't see this one so I sent you the Level 14 Tm m5 driver you requested earlier

• tatabud
    351 Posts
    Fri, Jul 5 2019 10:28 AM

Hi to all the  SANTAS  and  ty  for the  great job  you all are  doing...….I  have been a   good   girl and  could  use  a  Cpl  sleeves  of  balls Titliest lvl 90's 

Jan  (Tatabud) SMILE

• necklass
    18 Posts
    Fri, Jul 5 2019 10:43 AM

I have been doin some research on the m6 irons I asked for... looks like a high trajectory irons are better for less roll out and more accuracy.. the lvl 59 ping i500 irons look the be the highest level high trajectory irons I can get.. the m6 are medium trajectory. I have the lvl 32 r11s and hate how much roll I get even with full back spin.. either the irons or a new putter would be a nice addition.. was looking at the lvl 59 sabertooth 

• pooped169
    123 Posts
    Fri, Jul 5 2019 10:59 AM

nomind1:

I hope I got my wish list loaded .  I'm not very savy at these things.  I had a heart attack on April 2nd & I'm just getting back to the game  . I only have 22 credits & no cash so I hope I get some help .   I could use a new Max Meter 3 wood { L92 } or a new putter {Meter spd 4 or 5 be nc } or even some callaway balls .                                                                                  I hate to beg , but anything to get my game better .  It's hard to compete in tourneys when your oponents shoot in the 50's .                                                                                                           Thanks in advance    nomind1

Enjoy your new Taylormade Spider X level 35 putter. Hitt'em long and straight with a 1 putt. ;)

• Zzyzx01
    1,251 Posts
    Fri, Jul 5 2019 11:22 AM

What a terrific community!!  I've gleaned a lot of helpful tips and suggestions given freely by the members of the WGT community that have helped improve my game a bit.  Granted my game has quite a ways to go, but I'm having fun on the journey.

I find it difficult to ask for any more help from the community, but I will humble myself to request a new:

Cleveland 588 60*W L-78

May continued blessings fall upon our terrific and generous WGT Santas.  Thank you for considering my request.

Humbly,

Zzyzx01  (...henry)

• callaghan159
    6,226 Posts
    Fri, Jul 5 2019 11:23 AM

ZMacKenzie:

Dear Santa! 

I would love a 

TaylorMade M5 Driver (L74+)

or if that is too rich for your budget, what about a

TaylorMade Spider X Putter (L77+)

Love your work!!!

Thanks, 

Zander

I see you are a Level 93 player. If you want I will gift you the Level 94 putter  when you reach that level. All you have to do is send me a message reminding me. I am getting forgetful at my age. hahaha. If  you don't want to wait I will send you the Level 77 now. 

• Robert1893
    7,673 Posts
    Fri, Jul 5 2019 11:33 AM

necklass:

I have been doin some research on the m6 irons I asked for... looks like a high trajectory irons are better for less roll out and more accuracy.. the lvl 59 ping i500 irons look the be the highest level high trajectory irons I can get.. the m6 are medium trajectory. I have the lvl 32 r11s and hate how much roll I get even with full back spin.. either the irons or a new putter would be a nice addition.. was looking at the lvl 59 sabertooth 

On the first page list, I'm going to change it to the Ping irons (Level 59). 

• Bobolicious
    1 Posts
    Fri, Jul 5 2019 11:39 AM

Dear Santa,

I have managed to stay out of trouble this year.....somehow.  I am a level 88 player with level 31 Taylormade clubs.  Any club upgrades above level 31 would be big help!

BE

RSS