Christmas in July 2019 (has ended)

Mon, Jul 8 2019 3:30 PM (649 replies)
  • VietnameseGolfer
    12 Posts
    Fri, Jul 5 2019 7:52 AM

callaghan159:

VietnameseGolfer:

Dear Santas,

TaylorMade Spider X Putter (L94+) is my wish. I mostly play free balls, so this putter will help me a lot.

Thank you and have fun. 

GIFTED

Thanks my Santa callaghan159 so much! I really appreciate your gift. 

Have a great day.

• fishthengolf
    72 Posts
    Fri, Jul 5 2019 8:33 AM

Can't figure out how to post a request to Santa maybe he will see it here I really could use some slow meter cally balls thanks

• AlaskanDame
    19,038 Posts
    Fri, Jul 5 2019 8:37 AM

So happy to see this being legit again.  You are a wonderful crew!

Just want you to know that, though they didn’t sign up here to be Santas, a couple members of my club have fulfilled some requests of club members before they posted them here (when they asked in our club forum how to post here).  Would not be surprised if similar were happening in other clubs.

In other words, your gifting is multiplying even beyond what’s happening in this thread. — Kudos and  cheers!

AKD

• Robert1893
    7,679 Posts
    Fri, Jul 5 2019 8:48 AM

SidersBest:

Robert

fader51- was just sent 2 sleeves of Callys 33 balls

Siders Best

Thanks! 

• Robert1893
    7,679 Posts
    Fri, Jul 5 2019 8:49 AM

AlaskanDame:

So happy to see this being legit again.  You are a wonderful crew!

Just want you to know that, though they didn’t sign up here to be Santas, a couple members of my club have fulfilled some requests of club members before they posted them here (when they asked in our club forum how to post here).  Would not be surprised if similar were happening in other clubs.

In other words, your gifting is multiplying even beyond what’s happening in this thread. — Kudos and  cheers!

AKD

That's great to hear! Thanks for sharing as well as the kind words. 

• Robert1893
    7,679 Posts
    Fri, Jul 5 2019 9:30 AM

To all Santas:

While I know we really prefer to give equipment over sleeves of balls because the equipment has no expiration date, realize that receiving a sleeve or two or three of balls can mean a lot to many players. 

Additionally, sleeves of balls are going to be cheaper than a new set of irons or a new driver, which means you can give to more people. Please don't overlook those players who are asking for a gift that's fairly inexpensive. 

And for those who think they can't play Santa because they don't have 3,500 credits to spare for a set of irons, maybe you have 500 credits you could spare for 2 sleeves of Callaway Chrome Softs. 

Just some thoughts during the middle of the day. 

• Dubfore
    4,348 Posts
    Fri, Jul 5 2019 9:30 AM

Thanks again for the chance to nominate a player who would benefit from a gift.

Would it be possible to send one of my club members a gift that might help him improve his game. Still at Master tier, he's a very dedicated recent recruit to our club, who has contributed over 1 million club points in the relative short time he's been with us.

His profile link >>  HandySelyor

In appreciation for your efforts towards the enjoyment here.

Dubfore

• callaghan159
    6,232 Posts
    Fri, Jul 5 2019 9:40 AM

PICABO:

Good day Santa and litle elves

the Callaway Epic Flash driver @level 94 would b an awesome gift tyvm

Picabo

GIFTED

• callaghan159
    6,232 Posts
    Fri, Jul 5 2019 9:48 AM

inthehole084:

Love to have a Mack Daddy wedge

GIFTED 

EDIT---MACK DADDY 56 AND 60 DEGREE WEDGES

• borntobesting
    9,632 Posts
    Fri, Jul 5 2019 10:11 AM

JTCooper:

Dear Santa,

I've been a good boy.  I just need a putter that makes the ball go into the hole.

Yours Truly,

Yipmeister

putter sent

RSS