Forums

Help › Forums

Christmas in July 2019 (has ended)

Mon, Jul 8 2019 3:30 PM (649 replies)
  • amaskyjj
    44 Posts
    Fri, Jul 5 2019 5:41 AM

Hello Mr Santa, I would love to get a Cleveland wedge set to improve my game! maybe someday move up another tier.

• SidersBest
    873 Posts
    Fri, Jul 5 2019 5:48 AM

Robert

fader51- was just sent 2 sleeves of Callys 33 balls

Siders Best

• callaghan159
    6,232 Posts
    Fri, Jul 5 2019 5:59 AM

RufPutter:

Level 102 Titleist TS3 Driver would be great as my driver is very old :-)

GIFTED

• callaghan159
    6,232 Posts
    Fri, Jul 5 2019 6:06 AM

almancini:

HI Santa Please could i have a PING G410 PLUS 10.5 DRIVER (L81+)Thanks.Almancini

GIFTED

• mrm6400
    1,791 Posts
    Fri, Jul 5 2019 6:07 AM

Taylor Made TPX5 level 61 golf balls.

I posted earlier and also the Callaway Rouge Iron set Level 100+

Not sure if I got over looked or if I am just not going to receive any thing .

Thanks Santa. Much appreciation for all the goodies given away so far.

Michael

• callaghan159
    6,232 Posts
    Fri, Jul 5 2019 6:14 AM

VietnameseGolfer:

Dear Santas,

TaylorMade Spider X Putter (L94+) is my wish. I mostly play free balls, so this putter will help me a lot.

Thank you and have fun. 

GIFTED

• WigerToods2010
    8,445 Posts
    Fri, Jul 5 2019 6:20 AM

AlejBaran:

For all those who created this event, all the Santas and elves: THANK YOU for your enormous generosity.

If in a simple game, you show this generosity, I can only imagine how generous and great human beings you are in real life.

Special thanks to my personal Santa: WIGERTOODS2010

I wish you the best for you and your loved ones.

You're welcome, enjoy. I merely did what others have done for myself in the past. 

Appreciate the wall post, too. Cheers.

👍

• Robert1893
    7,679 Posts
    Fri, Jul 5 2019 6:41 AM

callaghan159:

Just got home from vacation. I should be able to give a few gifts out today. Quick question for any one involved in running this,  is the non gifted list up dated ? Thanks

I some updates last night just before midnight but did not get to all of the messages that came through last night. While I'm still working on updating the unfulfilled gifts, my priority this morning is updating the list of players who have been gifted items.

Thanks for being one of the Santas again. 

• callaghan159
    6,232 Posts
    Fri, Jul 5 2019 6:51 AM

gaztax:

Hello Santa , I have rented the titleist ts3 level 102 driver and it makes a lot of difference given I can’t afford expensive balls . If there is any way you could gift me this special driver , it will help me to compete better against the bigger hitters who use titleist balls. 

Titleist TS3 level 102 driver 

thanks so much , 

You already have a decent driver  so I will send you another wedge for you can get rid of your hybrid. A third wedge will benefit you more IMHO.

Edit--I cant send you a 3rd ATV wedge so will send you the Cleveland set. I hope this is ok

• alsp8
    34 Posts
    Fri, Jul 5 2019 7:02 AM

Please Mr Santa, I would love to have 

Callaway Rogue Sub Zero 3 Wood (L99+) for the slower meter. Thanks and Merry Christmas in July.

RSS