Forums

Help › Forums

*WGT LIVE EVENT IN DENMARK*

Sat, Jun 15 2019 9:31 PM (116 replies)
  • borntobesting
    9,625 Posts
    Wed, May 29 2019 4:02 PM

andwhy67:
    Well Im sure I saw fmagnets using just a calculator…..

And it was a very old calculator. 

• KenBTEXAS
    284 Posts
    Wed, May 29 2019 4:43 PM

borntobesting:

andwhy67:
    Well Im sure I saw fmagnets using just a calculator…..

And it was a very old calculator. 

LoL .. I noticed that as well ..

OLD does not cover it, possibly an antique :)

that thing looks like a  TI #57.. 

wow I must be getting old cause I know what that is !!

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Thu, May 30 2019 9:47 AM

AgentBrown123:

DodgyPutter:

You didn't; you made up reasons with a massively untrue claim, whether accidental or deliberate, about your relative finishing positions.

Dodgy, I stated my opinion, which is not popular among some, I've had many say they agree with my stance. You are entitled to your viewpoint however. They certainly are not massively untrue claims

This is the claim (singular) I was talking about there "However if you look at every year the leaderboard, fmagnets has beat me once in vuso"  it's a matter of record not opinion and it certainly is massively untrue.  As to your finishing position in 2013, which is maybe what you want to talk about, I posted the link to the result there too.

Others are right about knocking this thread off course though so I'll leave it there.  Sorry all, especially those that made the event so good.

• amateur4sure
    2,195 Posts
    Thu, May 30 2019 2:08 PM

Thread back on track please..

I personally don`t give a rats ass to those who blow smoke up their own butt... But the Guys who went there and represented WGT in my eyes were Fantastic.

What we saw was superb and I hope the friendship mentioned is real because it really did seem they were all having a great time, Yes $5k is a lot of money and there had to be pressure but these Lads came across as having a blast regardless and that is what it is all about......

Well done to the 8 (Top Players) that gave us a great show..!

• AgentBrown123
    907 Posts
    Thu, May 30 2019 3:34 PM

amateur4sure:

Thread back on track please..

I personally don`t give a rats ass to those who blow smoke up their own butt... But the Guys who went there and represented WGT in my eyes were Fantastic.

What we saw was superb and I hope the friendship mentioned is real because it really did seem they were all having a great time, Yes $5k is a lot of money and there had to be pressure but these Lads came across as having a blast regardless and that is what it is all about......

Well done to the 8 (Top Players) that gave us a great show..!

lol, so serious these forum discussions, heaven forbid one goes outside the topics perimeters

It was a great event, I agree. Congrats to all involved! It was fun to watch and put faces to names.

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Fri, May 31 2019 2:39 PM

Heard you and Jason were playing live golf on twitch.

Wasnt really interested in watching live when told but watched it back later  , well a few drives, approaches and putts.

Enjoyed it and it seemed you both did.

Was Chris (Amateur4sure) who advised me to watch it , feeling it was because you came over not as expected.

Internet.......it makes fools of all of us ;-)

• AgentBrown123
    907 Posts
    Fri, May 31 2019 7:50 PM

bubbsboy:

Heard you and Jason were playing live golf on twitch.

Wasnt really interested in watching live when told but watched it back later  , well a few drives, approaches and putts.

Enjoyed it and it seemed you both did.

Was Chris (Amateur4sure) who advised me to watch it , feeling it was because you came over not as expected.

Internet.......it makes fools of all of us ;-)

I really had a blast and Jason was a really nice guy. Can only imagine how much fun this event was.

Thanks for the nice words bubbs and I agree, it isn't always as it seems online, but most of the stuff is self inflicted on here.

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Sat, Jun 1 2019 12:34 PM

Dont worry mate.

I often say in our club when something gets a bit out of hand (rare but it can), that i wish we were all in a real clubhouse, as i lay any money face to face discussions would be better than typed words on a forum.

Typed discussions are difficult sometimes to access the mood of the individual.

Maybe you have regrets........feeling everyone has on here at some point

Anyway.......life goes on ;-)

• RyjaTybas
    5,140 Posts
    Sat, Jun 1 2019 2:14 PM

That was a great e-sports experience - and thanks to all for putting it on.

Feedback on this thread from frenchconnect and Yiannis - both participants - says it all.

A good boost for the PC v the mobile too.

The calculators were an oddity to me - but not all used them. I'd be fascinated to know more about them.

But, more like french, I'm happy trusting my instinct. That was a very tight semi with french v fmags - settled on the 18th on the Old Course.

Ryja

• overtheedge
    5,878 Posts
    Wed, Jun 5 2019 5:07 AM

This song fits perfectly with some replies,,lol. MAN! I wish,,,NO wait! Thank goodness I don't think along these lines and to top it off  - truly believe it,,,,,, ouch! 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GC5E8ie2pdM

RSS