Forums

Help › Forums

range

Mon, Jan 28 2019 7:37 PM (45 replies)
  • devoeagle
    23 Posts
    Sat, Jan 19 2019 7:15 AM

been told years ago we would have a driving range you know just like in the real world of golf well??????   i think its time for some others to speak up allso but maybe you dont beleave in practiceing or are you at wgt scared every body will see the real big picture of a product that is so inconsistant with shot after shot they will quit giveing you there money i would like to know and im sure there are thousands off others that would like to know the answers to my q ty for your time

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Sat, Jan 19 2019 4:26 PM

• DoctorLarry
    4,276 Posts
    Sat, Jan 19 2019 4:49 PM

TopShelf2010:

devoeagle:
    been told years ago we would have a driving range

First and foremost... WHO told you there would be a driving range?

Secondly, there is absolutely no need for a driving range.

This topic has been beat to death over the years. I fail to understand why players this is a need within the game.

What would be the difference between having a driving range and setting up a practice round and using the mulligan feature?

I don't get it... someone please enlighten me?

Don

^^^^^ This.

I usually go to Kiawah #1 and flail away from the tee and then the fairway.  Other holes can also work.

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Sun, Jan 20 2019 6:18 AM

DoctorLarry:
    I usually go to Kiawah #1 and flail away from the tee and then the fairway.  Other holes can also work.

10 and 11 at Bethpage are others.

• SidersBest
    873 Posts
    Tue, Jan 22 2019 7:32 AM
    If you want to mapp you clubs (not your putter) go to ScottHope's profile page and
    click on
    'Play One Hole'. You can choose, practice your HIO's, DE's shots or just the best
    place
    to hit
    your drives or bunker shots. I think its the best thing since sliced bread. 
    Siders Best
  • Robert1893
    7,666 Posts
    Tue, Jan 22 2019 9:00 AM

devoeagle:

been told years ago we would have a driving range you know just like in the real world of golf well??????   i think its time for some others to speak up allso but maybe you dont beleave in practiceing or are you at wgt scared every body will see the real big picture of a product that is so inconsistant with shot after shot they will quit giveing you there money i would like to know and im sure there are thousands off others that would like to know the answers to my q ty for your time

• kavvz
    2,195 Posts
    Tue, Jan 22 2019 9:28 AM

DoctorLarry:

TopShelf2010:

devoeagle:

This topic has been beat to death over the years. I fail to understand why players this is a need within the game.

What would be the difference between having a driving range and setting up a practice round and using the mulligan feature?

Don

^^^^^ This.

While Kiawah / Beth work ok for mapping, wouldn't a practice tee where you can set zero wind +  put the ball on a tee / hit from fairway be better? 

You wouldn't have to mess around restarting to get that 3:00 or 9:00 low mph cross wind -- just head there and go.

I'm with OP, and think that a practice tee would be a nice addition to the game. 

• garylewisgr
    415 Posts
    Tue, Jan 22 2019 9:51 AM

kavvz:

DoctorLarry:

TopShelf2010:

devoeagle:

Don

^^^^^ This.

While Kiawah / Beth work ok for mapping, wouldn't a practice tee where you can set zero wind +  put the ball on a tee / hit from fairway be better? 

You wouldn't have to mess around restarting to get that 3:00 or 9:00 low mph cross wind -- just head there and go.

I'm with OP, and think that a practice tee would be a nice addition to the game. 

Also when you take a mulligan, your ball gets used up faster ! There is a-2 beside your ball indicating 2 strokes was taken off the life of your ball.

Or did you guys not notice this !

• kavvz
    2,195 Posts
    Tue, Jan 22 2019 10:45 AM

garylewisgr:

Also when you take a mulligan, your ball gets used up faster ! There is a-2 beside your ball indicating 2 strokes was taken off the life of your ball.

+1 Gary.  There's that too. 

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Tue, Jan 22 2019 11:14 AM

garylewisgr:

WOW thanks for that!!!!!!!

RSS