Forums

Help › Forums

**L22 Club TPC - Lots Of Club Tournaments in 13th year**

Fri, Mar 15 2024 9:18 AM (612 replies)
  • Ladychipper
    22,608 Posts
    Mon, Dec 24 2018 8:49 PM

TPCx

On December 28, 2024, The Peoples Club will celebrate its 13th Anniversary as a WGT Country Club.

With a fun core group of members we invite you to join us help celebrate the12th year of our having the best time we can on this game we enjoy.

Many will ask: So what does The Peoples Club have to offer that other Country Clubs do not?

The answer to an extent, for those in an established, active Country Club is: Probably not much more.

However, if:

• You are a newer player (pro level) and need Tips and Advice - our Quick Links posts are the best of the best and we have senior members willing to help.
    • You are an intermediate player and want to improve your game just a tad more - our Forum and higher level members are always there to assist.
    • You are a high level player and want some real competition - we have got it.
    • You are any level player and just getting frustrated by people who leave when their game is off - our members do not quit a round.
    • You are really not into the pressure of having to play all out for Clashes or Turf Wars - there is no pressure if you just want to play one to get a few passes or not play at all.
    • You are a player where you get a voice in the future of your Country Club - The Peoples Club is true to its name.

The Peoples Club, is a no pressure, fun Country Club with an active tournament and special event calendar. If that is what you are looking for,  look no further then The Peoples Club.

Think about it. It maybe the best New Years Resolution you made.

On December 28th 12 years ago somewhere in the UK wootton100 formed The Peoples Club.  In 2 months we grew to 143 members. After he "burned out" he transferred the ownership of our CC to BigMugsey also from the UK. Just a number of months later we got the owner we all grew up with here at our Country Club courteneyfish.  Courteney is why most of us old timers are here and are still here. When Courteney decided it was time to move on; she passed the baton to EasyEdward. In January of 2018 Ed passed the baton on once again to our current owner: nopro17

I (Ladychipper) am the recruiting Director so feel free to leave me a message on my wall if you are interested in joining TPC and are not already in a country club. 

Old Timers on WGT will note the design of our logo was done by Tekoma.

This is the story of the logo.

By NOT putting any flag on it meant it's for the people of earth without boundaries. 

And the triskeles is a 5000 years old symbol representing the concept of competition, progress and endless motion. But it was also the flag of Isle of Man which Courteney Fish is from.

The Crown was for her bravery and vision and devotion and shield was we the people stand for and protect our values in unity. Clubs behind the shield shows we are a golf club and golf ball on to visualize a person and to show that we put people first and that we are also golf minded people and that's the reason we met here on WGT and lightning up on the letters meant a new club being born (as sun is rising up).!

• EasyEdward
    13,495 Posts
    Thu, Dec 27 2018 5:54 PM

I should mention that the sooner you join The Peoples Club the more likely you could win some of the 60,000 credits (all tiers - abilities can win) tournament in 2019.

Look for it January first!

EE

• blitz81
    6,870 Posts
    Fri, Dec 28 2018 1:51 AM

Happy Birthday TPC...Come and join the best CC on WGT.!!!....

• Shamper
    1,506 Posts
    Sun, Dec 30 2018 5:41 AM

TPC has friendly helpful members, is well run, is non-acrimonious and is a very busy, social club.  Opinions and recommendations on club activities are always welcome, asked for, AND acted upon.  There are times when the CC forum thread and conversation on Discord can get quite humourous, which can help put the game experience into perspective.

There is no pressure to play multiple times a month (hey, we all have REAL lives), whether member vs members, in club tournaments or in a Clash.  Essentially, in TPC we can 'do our own thing' .

If you think that TPC might be a good home for you, send Ladychipper a friend invite, and join us ⛳

Stephanie

• DD12BA
    114 Posts
    Sun, Dec 30 2018 11:30 PM

I love the club and the people inside! Consistent and helpful, generous and selfless people!
    Whatever you ask, you will definitely help someone, you will not stay with yourself. Continuous tournaments, common games, unite people and make it wonderful! Those who want to improve their game will get all the help from the players with serious knowledge. The TPC is wonderful. Thank you for being a member of such a company!
    Attila

• Ladychipper
    22,608 Posts
    Tue, Jan 1 2019 1:18 PM

Special BIG Tournament starts up today with 90,000 credits up for grabs.  If you want to get in on this then go to our clubs home page and ask to join. All tiers and abilities can win credits. :-)

• Ladychipper
    22,608 Posts
    Fri, Jan 4 2019 11:27 AM

The BIG Tournament is running and you can get in on this any time so hop on over and join us. 

• Ladychipper
    22,608 Posts
    Sun, Jan 6 2019 7:53 PM

Big Tournament will run 18 weeks.  Come get your share of the 90,000 credits up for grabs.  Available to any tier and level of player. 

• Ladychipper
    22,608 Posts
    Tue, Jan 8 2019 11:24 AM

Kev is one of our members at TPC and I am posting this for him.

By uselessone in The Peoples Club

Hi everyone in TPC or who is thinking of joining TPC.  I've been a member of TPC now almost from the start and may I say it's the best decision I've ever made, not just for the golf and competitions but it's the people who make the club what it is. I truly wouldn't consider playing anywhere else, simply because of the fantastic crowd of lovely people who play here, you start out as golfing team mates, but very quickly you will become really good friends.   not only that, but we look after our own  where ever we can. If you do decide to join our club I know it will be the best decision you've ever made.    Kev     (uselessone)

• rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrq
    8 Posts
    Sat, Jan 12 2019 1:28 AM

Hi, I might be interested. I'm mainly looking for an active club that has members who play together.

RSS