Forums

Help › Forums

**L22 Club TPC - Lots Of Club Tournaments in 13th year**

Fri, Mar 15 2024 9:18 AM (612 replies)
  • Ladychipper
    22,608 Posts
    Mon, Feb 4 2019 8:28 AM

Looking for a few more active players at the moment.  :-)

• ReadyPlayaOne
    18 Posts
    Mon, Feb 4 2019 10:38 AM

Hi Ladychipper,

I've added you as a friend and requested to join the country club :)

If you want to know more about me etc please accept the friend request has i can direct message you and my account is under this daft moderation thing in the forums

Regards

RPO

• Ladychipper
    22,608 Posts
    Mon, Feb 4 2019 11:50 AM

Hi RPO,

Thanks for joining!  We are happy to welcome you into TPC.

I have accepted your friend's request and sent you some helpful information.

Blessings,

Marion

• Ladychipper
    22,608 Posts
    Wed, Feb 6 2019 7:53 AM

Another Testimonial from one of our members from last year:

If you're looking for a terrific club.. with plenty of competitive tournaments and some great people to help you grow along the way The People's Club is for you!

We have Legends, Tour Legends, and Champions that are eager to help lower level players advance and teach them some of the tricks of WGT. We also have a tremendous help section that will teach you many finer points of the game.

There are regularly 10-15 tournaments running at any given time.. both free and credit tourny's to enable you to win some free credits.  Above all.. The People's Club has some people that will encourage you, listen to you, and just generally care about others.. both in the game and personally! 

If you're looking for a terrific club to join.. and be a part of.. this is a club you should join. If interested, message Ladychipper and she will send you an invite if there is an opening. We'd be happy to hear from you!

David

• Ladychipper
    22,608 Posts
    Mon, Feb 11 2019 8:25 AM

Boosting up.

• Ladychipper
    22,608 Posts
    Tue, Feb 19 2019 12:03 PM

Moving up since we have a few openings for active players.

• Ladychipper
    22,608 Posts
    Mon, Feb 25 2019 12:01 PM

Bump

• Julius0007
    52 Posts
    Wed, Feb 27 2019 9:37 AM

I'm a tour master but my current club does no tournaments, or head to head clashes, etc etc. I went to your home page to join but nothing there for me click on....is there something missing!

• Ladychipper
    22,608 Posts
    Wed, Feb 27 2019 10:45 AM

Hi Julius0007,

We have loads of tournaments to play each week and specialty ones as well.  Plus members love to play against each other. 

I see that you are already in a club so you would have to be without a club to join.  Right now we are at full capacity again but people come and go all the time.  So one of those two reasons are why you can't join at the moment. 

I can send you an invite when we have an opening once you leave your current club if that is what you want to do.

Best Wishes,

Marion

PS:  Sending you a friend invite.

• Ladychipper
    22,608 Posts
    Mon, Mar 4 2019 1:03 PM

Bumping up

RSS