Forums

Help › Forums

**L22 Club TPC - Lots Of Club Tournaments in 13th year**

Fri, Mar 15 2024 9:18 AM (612 replies)
  • Ladychipper
    22,608 Posts
    Tue, May 7 2019 12:26 PM

Oops here we are on the second page again. 

Great club to learn from the experienced players.

• Ladychipper
    22,608 Posts
    Sat, May 18 2019 1:07 PM

We have a few openings.  Come grab one.  :-)

• dagmla
    733 Posts
    Tue, May 21 2019 12:42 PM

Would be interested. Started with the BRO CC and was introduced to many exceptional players. Tried to play as much as I could (clash) 55-70 rounds but it was just too much as i worked as well. I then and am now with a much smaller club that although has merits is just too small to get much if any games in with club members. I will leave that club with the hope you have a larger member club that can help me play and better my game.

Regards_Dave 

• Ladychipper
    22,608 Posts
    Tue, May 21 2019 3:34 PM

Hi Dave,

I think you would find TPC an easy going friendly CC.  Clash play is not mandatory, play it or not. 

We have quite a few experienced players that very helpful if you reach out to them and let it be known that you would like some help.  Our forum is quite active and there is always someone who will answer your questions.

Invite has been sent to you so come check us out and see if we are are good fit for you.

Best Wishes,

Marion

• dagmla
    733 Posts
    Tue, May 21 2019 3:55 PM

Thanks for the invite however when I try to click on the forum it says page does not exist? Do you have Discord?

Dave

• Ladychipper
    22,608 Posts
    Wed, May 22 2019 11:47 AM

Weird, but I see you found your way inside the forum. 

Yes, we do use Discord.

• VinnyGoombotz
    322 Posts
    Wed, May 22 2019 6:05 PM

Hello my name my name is Vinnygoombotz and would like to join your club ty

• Ladychipper
    22,608 Posts
    Thu, May 23 2019 1:59 PM

VinnyGoombotz:

Hello my name my name is Vinnygoombotz and would like to join your club ty

I will have to check with the owner of TPC on this because, according to our records, you were a member in January and left after 2 days.  What makes you want to come back now?

Best Wishes,

Marion

• VinnyGoombotz
    322 Posts
    Thu, May 23 2019 3:18 PM

Im very sorry but I did not know you cannot rejoin a club as I am always reading that people state they were members of a club ,quit and then came back,the reason I quit is that my wifw had cancer and I did not want to commit to a good club as I thougth this club was yhe best one and wanted back in,but now I will find another club  ty

• Ladychipper
    22,608 Posts
    Thu, May 23 2019 3:57 PM

Vinnie,

Sorry to hear about your wife and hope she is doing better now. 

We are always happy to take back a member that leaves in good standing.  You did not let anyone know why you were leaving and just quit.  It is always best to let the owner or me know that you need to leave and give a reason why. 

I wish you all the best!

RSS