"Donate a ball"?!

rated by 0 users
Fri, Mar 1 2024 12:00 PM (17 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Stobsbee
    4,784 Posts
    Sat, Dec 8 2018 7:40 AM

Golfindoog:
    I've tried to get WGT to remove this prompt because it seems so superfluous. 
    Why don't you remove it yourself?

Menu > Game Settings > Scroll down to "End Of Game Messages > Click Off > Save.

• Golfindoog
    10 Posts
    Sat, Dec 8 2018 10:36 AM

Stobsbee:

Golfindoog:
    I've tried to get WGT to remove this prompt because it seems so superfluous. 
    Why don't you remove it yourself?

Menu > Game Settings > Scroll down to "End Of Game Messages > Click Off > Save.

wow, thank you. I honestly didn't know that option was there! 

• EdwardTLogan
    504 Posts
    Sat, Dec 8 2018 8:38 PM

I accidentally hit the yes button and sent my opponent a sleeve of 800 credit bals, i wrote to WGT help and they reunded my credits

• whooshdangit
    1,246 Posts
    Wed, Dec 12 2018 10:45 PM

I've been hammering the single player blitzes, I don't think it works there either.
    At least, I haven't been able to gift myself any yet.

Cheers!

Rich 

• JZoll2
    23 Posts
    Thu, Feb 29 2024 7:32 AM

It's now 2024 and that option no longer exists and the mystery question continues... why is the "gift" request there after some games but not others?

Pretty sure they don't want us to know the answer to that one.

• AnaNikolaj
    634 Posts
    Thu, Feb 29 2024 10:08 PM

JZoll2:

It's now 2024 and that option no longer exists and the mystery question continues... why is the "gift" request there after some games but not others?

The gift request is not there, when a player is using either a starter ball or any other ball, which is no longer available in the pro shop. 

• ct690911
    7,195 Posts
    Fri, Mar 1 2024 6:50 AM

AnaNikolaj:

JZoll2:

The gift request is not there, when a player is using either a starter ball or any other ball, which is no longer available in the pro shop. 

I''m just impressed someone correctly used the word "superfluous" in a sentence..:)

ct

• BlackBogey
    276 Posts
    Fri, Mar 1 2024 12:00 PM

AnaNikolaj:

JZoll2:

I've been asked to gift someone playing a starter ball numerous times lately, and it's usually a high level Titleist or expensive Bridgestone.

And if they are going to keep this "feature", the least they could do is add a confirmation button before the purchase actually goes through, just like they do in the Pro Shop.

• PAGES
RSS