Why are so many players refusing to graduate to the next tier and hide their real scores? Its getting very difficult to find an honest game.
I totally agree with you sir. I would really love if you joined my country club. I sent you an invite. As far as honesty goes, I am the most honest person you will find on WGT. I've always told the truth about myself.
1. Retired Police Officer - 37 years on the police force
2. 62 years old
3. Self made millionaire
4. Good looking and in great shape
5. Married with 3 grown children - 2 grand kids
6. Very good WGT player (promote myself as the best player of all time, yet to be proven).
7. Win record of 93.3% wins in Match Play
8. Holds the record for the most WGT friends at 5600+
So sir, that is my bio. Please consider joining my club if you want honesty. Thank you.