Forums

Help › Forums

HONESTY IN THE GAME

Fri, Nov 22 2019 1:15 PM (84 replies)
  • craigswan
    30,837 Posts
    Thu, Nov 29 2018 11:05 AM

Henry used to work on complex physics problems on napkins in topless bars, as he claimed it helped him concentrate.

• craigswan
    30,837 Posts
    Thu, Nov 29 2018 11:07 AM

Police Dogs are able to identify people suffering from malaria by smelling their dirty socks.

• HenryKawa
    1,720 Posts
    Thu, Nov 29 2018 11:44 AM

SlicedPepper:

So Henry wants us to believe that the RCMP, one of the most respected police forces on the face of the earth, would put someone in charge of a dept where he had no clue of what was going on?

Sorry Henry, but as we say here in the south, that dog don't hunt.

I didn't say I had no clue.  I was highly technical and had numerous courses on my rise from lowly constable to management.

• kavvz
    2,195 Posts
    Thu, Nov 29 2018 12:23 PM

HenryKawa:

SlicedPepper:

So Henry wants us to believe that the RCMP, one of the most respected police forces on the face of the earth, would put someone in charge of a dept where he had no clue of what was going on?

Sorry Henry, but as we say here in the south, that dog don't hunt.

I didn't say I had no clue.  I was highly technical and had numerous courses on my rise from lowly constable to management (by the way it took me 25 years to get to the management level - 25 years in various units).  Once there, I applied for the job, had the knowledge and expertise they were looking for to lead a group of "HIGHLY TRAINED PERSONNEL".   I didn't need to have the "expert level" of knowledge, but I was able to converse and know what was going on... enough to pass on the information at our Departmental Meetings, where all the department heads met on a daily basis to discuss what is going on in each of our units.   And I meant that sir (Dan) - when I said "you have no idea what is going on in the real world".  All you know is what is going on in your "little" 'world.    By the way, the new Commissionaire of the RCMP - Brenda Lucky.  I knew her well.   She had no special training or University to be the Head of the RCMP, yet she is in/charge of ALL units.  Why don't you think she should have a University Degree in Cyber Crimes????  THINK  before you talk.  haha. I still love you sir.  You are the best!

Henry, please her "training" & experience is extensive.

http://www.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/en/rcmp-executive#blucki

I know you're just messing with people here, but c'mon seriously the Commissioner of the RCMP has had no special training or experiences that qualify her for the job.  Classic Henry.

Why don't you take your 8 million dollar net worth and look up the 12 days of Christmas thread?

Maybe do something useful for a change.

Oh wait...

• fatdan
    3,379 Posts
    Thu, Nov 29 2018 3:17 PM

Brenda Lucki

Commissioner

Brenda Lucki was born and raised in Edmonton, Alberta, and joined the RCMP in August 1986.

Commissioner Lucki completed a Bachelor of Arts in psychology and sociology at the University of Alberta in 1996. She also completed the Advanced Program in Management, Leadership and Strategy at the Asper School of Business at the University of Manitoba in 2012.

Daniel Dubeau

Deputy Commissioner, Chief Human Resources Officer

he holds a Bachelor of Professional Arts Degree in Criminal Justice from Athabasca University, a Master of Arts in Integrated Studies, with a focus in equity and cultural studies,

Kevin Brosseau

Deputy Commissioner, Contract and Indigenous Policing

In 2001 he earned a Bachelor of Laws degree, with distinction, at the University of Alberta. He completed his articles in Edmonton prior to attending Harvard Law School where, in 2003, he was granted his Masters of Laws degree.

and is also a recent graduate of the FBI's National Executive Institute and the Harvard Kennedy School Executive Program in National and International Security.

Gilles Michaud

Deputy Commissioner, Federal Policing

D/Commr. Michaud is a graduate of the FBI National Executive Institute's 39th Session, the FBI National Academy's 213th Session, as well as of the Leadership in Counter-Terrorism Program administered by the FBI National Academy. He is also a graduate of the Harvard Kennedy School Executive Program

Jennifer Strachan

Deputy Commissioner, Specialized Policing Services

Jennifer holds an Undergraduate degree from the University of Ottawa as well as a Master's degree from Royal Roads University

Brenda Butterworth-Carr

Commanding Officer, "E" Division

Saskatchewan RCMP, becoming the first Aboriginal woman to lead an RCMP Division.

(NO DEGREE) I guess this is who HK is talking about!

Todd Shean

Commanding Officer, "K" Division

He holds a Bachelor of Business Management from the University of Moncton.

Guylaine Dansereau

Professional Responsibility Officer

Ms. Dansereau holds a Master Degree in Industrial Relations, a Bachelor Degree Counseling and is a Certified Executive Coach. She also maintains, since 2002, the professional designation Certified Human Resources Leader (CHRL).

Liliana Longo

Senior General Counsel, Legal Services

Born in Italy, Ms. Longo studied at Marianopolis College, McGill University (completed Masters courses in psycholinguistics) and the University of Montreal; she holds degrees in Applied Linguistics and Civil Law. She was admitted to the Quebec Bar in 1980.

Dennis Watters

Chief Financial and Administrative Officer

Mr. Watters is a Chartered Professional Accountant and Certified Fraud Examiner with over 25 years of service in the Federal Public Service in Audit, Evaluation, and Finance at various departments, including the Office of the Comptroller General at the Treasury Board Secretariat, the Department of National Defence, and the Canadian International Development Agency.

Kevin Jones

Acting Chief Strategic Policy and Planning Officer

After obtaining a Bachelor's Degree in Physical Education, he joined the RCMP in 1988 and started six months of language training in Montreal.

(I guess that qualifies as a Degree, he must have been a good athlete)

Al McCambridge(I LOVE THIS GUY, NOW THIS IS A MOUNTIE TO ME)

Corps Sergeant Major

Al McCambridge

C/S/M McCambridge was born in Edmonton, Alberta and raised in Victoria, British Columbia from age six until he joined the RCMP. He holds an Advanced Certificate in Police Leadership from Dalhousie University and a Master's Degree in Terrorism Safety and Security from Charles Sturt University.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Thu, Nov 29 2018 4:08 PM

3-2  odds Henry taught them all.  LOL

• LEDzZzEPP
    501 Posts
    Thu, Nov 29 2018 4:09 PM

This forum need a bit of Insecticide around, there are no many of them, but...what such of indiscriminate way they use to in any thread infect all the conversation

fumigador

...maybe just need left them (the forum)

• callaghan159
    6,214 Posts
    Thu, Nov 29 2018 5:58 PM

ct690911:

lee22sharon:
    Take a Large drink of your choice of beverage to wash down all the bull $hit henry put in his BIO ? my nickle.

Funny ^^^

Maybe he can delete point #9...I know a lot of Canucks would feel better.

LMAO

• HenryKawa
    1,720 Posts
    Thu, Nov 29 2018 6:15 PM

I didn't say she didn't have experiences.  She is experienced... but doesn't have any special training to make her qualified to run ALL the units withing the RCMP that she is responsible for.  I said that in response to someone criticising me for not having superior training to investigate Tech Crimes (they called it Cyber crimes).  Neither does Brenda Lucky and she is ultimately responsible for that unit.  Her training and expertise is largely in management, as is mine.

• kavvz
    2,195 Posts
    Thu, Nov 29 2018 6:32 PM

HenryKawa:

I didn't say she didn't have experiences.  She is experienced... but doesn't have any special training to make her qualified to run ALL the units withing the RCMP that she is responsible for.  

Lol Ok Henry.  I mean just reading through her bio, what would she really know anyway right? 

Why don't you give the charade a rest, and grow up.

... and no one wants to hear how you've changed and are a grand new Henry. 

Just knock it off. 

RSS