Fri, Nov 22 2019 1:15 PM (84 replies)
  • HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Thu, Nov 29 2018 6:37 PM

Kavvz you are funny

• HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Thu, Nov 29 2018 6:58 PM

Hey, Let the bells ring out and banners fly.  Feast your eyes on him.. its too good to be true, Henry (the great one) now has over 5700 WGT friends.  Henry sets another WGT record!

• kavvz
    2,195 Posts
    Thu, Nov 29 2018 7:00 PM

Nice edit on the previous post.

It's Brenda Lucki with an i BTW.  Thought you'd know that considering you were friends and all. 

You really don't like your BS to be called out do you?

I suppose if a self made millionaire likes to spend time on the Internet trolling about to each their own I guess.  

I'd probably find better things to do with my time if I was independently wealthy like you. 

Hey here's an idea, go here and use a minuscule portion of your millions to spread some Christmas cheer.  12 days of Christmas...look for it Henry.  

• CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Thu, Nov 29 2018 7:21 PM

Way to go fatdan  = You are the man !

• HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Thu, Nov 29 2018 7:28 PM

I still have time for about an hour or so of WGT in the evenings.

• kavvz
    2,195 Posts
    Thu, Nov 29 2018 7:42 PM

HenryKawa:

Kavvz.  I didn't say we were friends.  I've worked with her in the past and went to a few conferences that she was at and even partied a little with her and all the rest of the attendees at these conferences (after conference hours of course), but that was like 10 years ago.  

HenryKawa:

By the way, the new Commissionaire of the RCMP - Brenda Lucky.  I knew her well.   

You knew her well, weren't friends, worked with her in the past and didn't know how to spell her name.  I know how to spell the name of everyone I've ever worked with.

I should apply to the RCMP's executive.  Apparently you don't even need to know anything about it.

• fatdan
    3,379 Posts
    Thu, Nov 29 2018 10:13 PM

YankeeJim:

3-2  odds Henry taught them all.  LOL

LOL, not yet, that's tonights delusion!

CEverett12:

Way to go fatdan  = You are the man !

Thanks, but kavvz did all the work....I just read it and broke it down a little...it is actually an interesting link to read...most of them have some serious skills...

kavvz:

Henry, please her "training" & experience is extensive.

http://www.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/en/rcmp-executive#blucki

I know you're just messing with people here, but c'mon seriously the Commissioner of the RCMP has had no special training or experiences that qualify her for the job.  Classic Henry.

• HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Fri, Nov 30 2018 12:38 AM

I did at one time know how to spall her name.  I did go to skool you know.   Once I turned 60 years old, sometimes I don't know how to spall my own kname.  LOL.

• craigswan
    30,950 Posts
    Fri, Nov 30 2018 2:44 AM

i'm joining tinder .

To get some real friends .

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Fri, Nov 30 2018 5:25 AM

craigswan:

i'm joining tinder .

To get some real friends .

More than 5700 real friends ??