Forums

Help › Forums

?

Sat, Dec 22 2018 10:21 AM (28 replies)
  • drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Fri, Nov 30 2018 6:50 AM

i will personally vouch for 1secretsanta ( he/she is not as secret as they may think ). I will also be participating in some small way. PM me some details & we'll spread some cheer.

Doc :)

• 1secretsanta
    80 Posts
    Fri, Nov 30 2018 3:18 PM

SidersBest .. Sorry , I miss understood . The Event it all your,s .

1secretsanta

• SidersBest
    873 Posts
    Sat, Dec 1 2018 5:49 PM

After all the speculation of who 1secretsanta is and all the folks who claim they are'nt him I think I'm about wornout and the event hasn't even started yet.

But never fear, SB is here and about to get this party started. 

I've PM all the 2017 Santas that I could find and Most have responded 'They are good to go' 

I wanted be the first to give again this year, but one of our Santas beat me to it, and then without asking 'He increased his giving' So I know this will be a Great Gift Giving Year!

Thank you, 1seceret santa for trying to get WGT on board (again)  this year. They were all in during the 2nd year of this event. along with some of the best CC of WGT.

My wish is that they- WGT and TG match the Santas giving and donate their credits to support GOGF for 2019. Spread it out over the next 11 month. It's tax deductable.

So, 2018 - 12 Days of Christmas Gift Giving will start offically on Dec. 13, 2018 where ever you are. It will be posted in "And Everything Else"  

I will share protocol for gifting and receiving a little later.

Siders Best

PS: Gonfission, Please I beg of you to participate, we need everyones support!

• gonfission
    2,230 Posts
    Sun, Dec 2 2018 5:12 AM

SidersBest:
    Gonfission, Please I beg of you to participate, we need everyones support!

I have some time to use the thinky thing on my shoulders

BBL

☢--------------------<*{{{{{-(

• CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Sun, Dec 2 2018 5:24 AM

SidersBest:
    My wish is that they- WGT and TG match the Santas giving and donate their credits to support GOGF for 2019. Spread it out over the next 11 month. It's tax deductable.

Thanks buddy , I don't think WGT is interested in the GOGF . But I do appreciate the plug . Good luck with the Christmas gift giving , It's always good to see positive things in the forum . Be careful and beware of the rotten eggs .  

Merry Christmas .

• Robert1893
    7,666 Posts
    Sun, Dec 2 2018 9:49 AM

CEverett12:
    Be careful and beware of the rotten eggs .  

+1

I've committed to participating and am happy to do so. Generally, last July went extremely well (after a bit of a false start) and was a great success. I hope the Christmas one is even better. Still, have to be careful. 

• callaghan159
    6,222 Posts
    Sun, Dec 2 2018 10:56 AM

Got my mouse all warmed up for gift giving. Click click click click---gift donated. lol. Come on December 13th.

• 1secretsanta
    80 Posts
    Sun, Dec 2 2018 5:55 PM

SidersBest:
    So, 2018 - 12 Days of Christmas Gift Giving will start offically on Dec. 13, 2018

From the desk of this Santa , 

Thank You  .

Taking on a Christmas wish that started some years ago ,

Standing up to keep it true .

Another year that the community gets together .

Santa,s come and go .

As time goes on ,

One thing is for sure here in WGT land .

1secretsanta 

• Matthew19801
    44 Posts
    Sat, Dec 22 2018 10:21 AM

I was looking for a new set of irons if any santas wanna help out this little elve out .. I have the lvl 35 ping and trying to get the rsi2 taylor made irons

RSS