Forums

Help › Forums

?

Sat, Dec 22 2018 10:21 AM (28 replies)
  • 1secretsanta
    80 Posts
    Mon, Nov 26 2018 4:57 PM

Thank You .

For wanting to keep something special going .

Several PM,s from new friends ..

I will reply here in the open thread .

Understanding your concern,s  

# 1 Not who you think I am .

# 2  Was going for the " day,s " after Christmas to the 1st  of a New year .

# 3 Yes it would be nice , 

1secretsanta

• SidersBest
    873 Posts
    Tue, Nov 27 2018 5:32 AM

1secretsanta:

Thank You .

For wanting to keep something special going .

Several PM,s from new friends ..

I will reply here in the open thread .

Understanding your concern,s  

# 1 Not who you think I am .

# 2  Was going for the " day,s " after Christmas to the 1st  of a New year .

# 3 Yes it would be nice , 

1secretsanta

So if we are to understand you correctly.

You are not trying to change  12 Days of Christmas Gift Giving.

Your intent is to extend the giving and bring in the New Year on a positive note, because some may not have had their request filled for Christmas. 

So Santas fill your bags with lots of credits and Let's have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Siders Best

• 1secretsanta
    80 Posts
    Tue, Nov 27 2018 5:03 PM

More PM,s 

# 1  No I am not .

# 2 open forums please .

# 3 Thank you .

Now then if I may ?  Ask if we start on Christmas Day , Into the New year ! 

1secretsanta

• SidersBest
    873 Posts
    Wed, Nov 28 2018 5:16 AM
    1secretsanta:

Ask if we start on Christmas Day , Into the New year ! 

1secretsanta

So for clairity, it will still be 12 Days of Christmas Giving (Starting on the 25th of December 2018 and including the 5th of January 2019).

# 2 open forums please .

Except : 1) Check the recipient’s Wall to see if [Gift Sent] has been posted (if not) 2) Post on the recipient’s Wall [Gift Sent] “Your gift is on its way” This will cut back on duplication of gifts! You may not be who we think you are, but you may know the answer to this ? Are all the continents able to see and respond to this forum? Last year we had people requesting for friends (down under) and I'v never seen a request from WGT'er in Asia, Africa or South America. Siders Best
  • 1secretsanta
    80 Posts
    Wed, Nov 28 2018 5:12 PM

Been busy  .

Things in the works ,,

Enough with the PM,s  reformed one .  open thread .

Now then lots do and time to plan , 

I would like to see something different this year . 

Christmas Day to New,s years Day .

It may not = 12 days .

But it is the season .

1secretsanta

• gonfission
    2,230 Posts
    Wed, Nov 28 2018 11:41 PM

I see that companies ^^^ today, are using quite subtle advertising tactics, to boost their sales.

AdBlock has no power over this creativity... 

I use "Imgur" (Imgur.com) for sizing pictures. They have a secret Santa as well, except, people do it with REAL merchandise. It is quite amazing to see how giving the world is, to complete strangers.

Last year 100 countries, & 33,000 happy recipients. Just extraordinary people performing random acts of kindness, for the sake of it... 

From the smallest pet gifts, to cutting edge electronics, lap tops, and everything in between.

My skepticism towards humanity's selflessness, is slowly eroding ...

We can also say MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Time is running out if you wish to be a secret Santa. You will be paired with someone, and their interests shall be forwarded to you, so you can have an idea of the person you are gifting. 

It's the LITTLE things in life, that are the most fulfilling, eh?

I will no longer be participating in this venue, as a Santa, until the above person reveals him, or, herself. After July's debacle, trust is a long-forgotten commodity in here...... 

Best wishes for true benevolence

☢-------------------<*{{{{{-(

• Woodie312
    671 Posts
    Thu, Nov 29 2018 5:57 PM

SidersBest:
    Secretsanta Yes, we are having 12 days of Christmas give-a-way and we need you to participate. In a few days after Thanksgiving, I hope to contact all our last year's Santas in what I believe will be a more effective control (to help not to duplicate giving) guidelines. Then about a week before the event contact new potential Santas and the hopeful format to request a gift. This year I hopeing that we double the amounts of gifts provided and that WGT'er from all over the world participate With His Blessings Siders Best

Slider just to let you know we at the JMCC will gladly be involved again this year.

I got the message and yes the 4 step method you proposed sounds like a very workable solution to the double gifting, 

Woodie

• 1secretsanta
    80 Posts
    Thu, Nov 29 2018 6:28 PM

gonfission:
    I will no longer be participating in this venue, as a Santa, until the above person reveals him, or, herself. After July's debacle, trust is a long-forgotten commodity in here...... 

I understand .

Trust has been lost / crossed / walked on .

But we still need .

as I to do .

I ask for nothing other than once more we gather .

Who I am does not matter .

But rather that we stand for what was started , 

A gift of a game that brought us together .

Scores and matches = one thing .

But who we are as a community is another .

1secretsanta

• gonfission
    2,230 Posts
    Fri, Nov 30 2018 4:06 AM

Okay I'm good

Thanks for stepping out of the shadows, momentarily

☢---------------------<*{{{{{-(

• SidersBest
    873 Posts
    Fri, Nov 30 2018 5:47 AM
    1secretsanta:
    I understand .
    Do you really! I asked you to participate,not take over this event. Over the years the players of WGT golf have contributed in excess of 100 of thousands extra credits to our fellow players that are less fortunate than ourselves, (and maybe some scammers along the way) but for the pure joy of being a blesssing. You said you had some ideas, I was willing to start on the 25th, you said you were working on something. It may or may not pan out, however you've been so consistant in having your way, you've drawn supsission to you motive. I beleive I speak for the community, Until the founders of this event (MrCaddie & Opyeuclid) gives permission to change, it will remain 12 days of Christmas Giving. Next year, if I'm askes to step down from hosting this event, I have no problem doing so, but this year it's my HONOR to take care of it as I see fit. Siders Best Yes I broke my text into paragraphs but it's all runing together
RSS