Help › Forums

Christmas in July Day 2

Wed, Jul 25 2018 7:04 AM (133 replies)
  • sunrisegolfnut
    106 Posts
    Tue, Jul 24 2018 8:44 AM

Dear Santa 

We are believers in my family. 

I decorate my truck every year in your honor.   I light up the house with all them pretty colors.  We even sweep the chimney to make room for any extra blubber.  

the level 90 titlist balls is what I wish for.  But if they don't come I still love you just as much as before.  Love Sunny and family   

• AlaskanDame
    19,031 Posts
    Tue, Jul 24 2018 8:45 AM

Here's the list of gifts already given throughout Day 1 and 2 (updated every 1/2 hour or sooner):

Christmas in July 2018
    Gifted to:

alaskandame - speed boosts
    ArlieJack - Driver
    bossbird - sleeve + 5 passes 

bubbsboy - sleeves
    cyril752 - sleeve
    derryyumphla - sleeve
    duda51 - sleeve
    Durwin7 - driver
    gaztx - sleeve
    glpark - sleeve
    iberry2 - sleeve
    insyncjoe - sleeve
    janfidu26 - passes
    kenstone - Putter
    mkaller - sleeve
    Mikeyperc - sleeve
    motoko - sleeve

mrm6400 - sleeves
    nomadsdad - sleeve
    OoiSparkyioO - sleeve
    opyeuclid - sleeve
    reddog1965 - sleeve
    roncarr - sleeve
    stickmangolf() - Driver (at level 48)
    taurean28 - Driver
    twinponds169 - sleeve
    tymacni - sleeve

• bossbird
    2,196 Posts
    Tue, Jul 24 2018 8:49 AM

Hello Santa 2 , yesterday I was very happy to receive a sleeve of Volvik balls and some passes , would have liked a putter , but that isn’t as important , as me asking you a massive favour ! The owner of my club mkaler is very dedicated , and works really hard to help a,, the members , he always tries to get us to do our XP’s so the club does well. Is there any chance you could be very generous and gift him a years premierplus membership please. He really deserves it , works tirelessly often putting the members needs before his own . I live In France near Cognac and have put a very large bottle of Courvoisier brandy out for you buy the chimney , and grow the tastiest carrots in the area for rudolf and his mates . Thank you so much for doing this great thing . Lesley 

• Senga20
    3,046 Posts
    Tue, Jul 24 2018 8:50 AM

"Dear Santa - Boo hoo I have a bursitis in my left shoulder the doc has told me apparallently beclause of my multiple futile attempts to acquire enough gold credits for a very much needed more powerful driver.  If you could be a darling Santa and send me my Christmas in July wish of a Calloway Rogue Sub Zero 9.0 Driver (L85) I would be a very happy little vegemite indeed!  I will ensure the chimney is clean and there is an ample supply of choc chip cookies, hot chocolate, oh and some juicy redcurrants for your reindeers of course!  

ps:  The Hennesy is wedged in the cavity behind the Eagle Clashing with Little Birdie master painting, behind the lofty Christmas tree.  Only half a bottle left alas, the level mysteriously dropped on 25th December! :)"

• Leggoman13
    8,278 Posts
    Tue, Jul 24 2018 8:51 AM

:o)

• ider75
    201 Posts
    Tue, Jul 24 2018 8:52 AM

Dear santa i have been using my clevland wedges for ages now.

Would love to try the mack daddy 56 l 95 wedge with slower meter can help me around the greens.

Cheers Nicke

• Robert1893
    7,679 Posts
    Tue, Jul 24 2018 8:53 AM

CEverett12:
    Dear Santa ,  Please remove ct690911  from moderation , Its been 14 months .  

+1

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Tue, Jul 24 2018 9:00 AM

twinponds169:

Hi Santa

Day 2 request.

I used to be a naughty boy at times but have improved a lot so for my hard work I would like to ask for a present.

I only ask for a sleeve of Taylormade level 48s please. I was gifted some of Casey through being put forward by Wigertoods (johnny) for The Bushwackers Gift of Golf and I think I like them....or will like them once I get hang of them.

Well done all.

This was posted by Bubbsboy earlier this morning in the Day 1 thread. My pleasure to send 3 sleeves of TM 48's his way. Hit em well mate!

Cheers for the sleeves Jim.  Much appreciated mate.

Great work all.

• AlaskanDame
    19,031 Posts
    Tue, Jul 24 2018 9:04 AM

twinponds169:

Hi Santa

Day 2 request.

I used to be a naughty boy at times but have improved a lot so for my hard work I would like to ask for a present.

I only ask for a sleeve of Taylormade level 48s please. I was gifted some of Casey through being put forward by Wigertoods (johnny) for The Bushwackers Gift of Golf and I think I like them....or will like them once I get hang of them.

Twinponds169, you were on leggo's list for getting a sleeve on Day 1.  If that is an oversight, pLease let me know, and I can correct the list.  Thanks!

AKD

• Leggoman13
    8,278 Posts
    Tue, Jul 24 2018 9:06 AM

Robert1893:

CEverett12:
    Dear Santa ,  Please remove ct690911  from moderation , Its been 14 months .  

+1

+1  please add my name to the petition list.

cheers

Pierre :o)

RSS