Forums

Help › Forums

Christmas in July Day 2

Wed, Jul 25 2018 7:04 AM (133 replies)
  • Leggoman13
    8,277 Posts
    Tue, Jul 24 2018 9:09 AM

derryyumphla:
    I’ve been very very good and some TP5x lvl 81 balls would go so so well with my surprise,

sleeve sent your way buddy

cheers

Pierre :o)

• DarkenRahl
    2,115 Posts
    Tue, Jul 24 2018 9:14 AM

Dear Santa,

I only need a few  sleeves of the old reliable Tour SD balls to see me through a slight dry spell.  I realize that you are probably stressed out with all this extra giving so I am enclosing a little entertainment just for you.

• twinponds169
    3,019 Posts
    Tue, Jul 24 2018 9:21 AM

AlaskanDame:

Twinponds169, you were on leggo's list for getting a sleeve on Day 1.  If that is an oversight, pLease let me know, and I can correct the list.  Thanks!

AKD

????

Yes, been wanting to give some Titleist balls a trial run and Champ was gracious yesterday in gifting me a sleeve. What you see above was me pasting a request that came in on the day 1 thread late and me paying it forward by gifting sleeves to another.

Sorry for the confusion.

• callaghan159
    6,232 Posts
    Tue, Jul 24 2018 9:23 AM

CT690911

HAS RECEIVED 1 SCOTTY CAMERON NEWPORT PUTTER

• WillieSinkit
    1,743 Posts
    Tue, Jul 24 2018 9:23 AM

Santa passed me by yesterday, so I'll try again today.

Ho ho ho ho ho …..

You guys are true gents and I'd really appreciate a sleeve (or three) of level 51 yellow Volvik balls please.

Could you also ask Santa to make them fly straight, avoiding water, sand, fescue etc. whilst dropping into hole with my first putt every time please, as I really am struggling to reach TL.

Ho ho ho ho ho  :-)

Very many thanks for this thread, a great game and all the support you give us.

WillieSinkit

Here's hoping :-)

• AlaskanDame
    19,031 Posts
    Tue, Jul 24 2018 9:24 AM

Thanks for clearing that up, twinponds!  Just trying to be a good little Elf and have the list be as right as possible.

• kenstone
    55 Posts
    Tue, Jul 24 2018 9:25 AM

Dear santa please please can I have some level 99+ irons so I can play with the big boys, I really don't have any preference cos any would be better than the ones I have

thankyou in advance

• callaghan159
    6,232 Posts
    Tue, Jul 24 2018 9:26 AM

DarkenRahl:

Dear Santa,

I only need a few  sleeves of the old reliable Tour SD balls to see me through a slight dry spell.  I realize that you are probably stressed out with all this extra giving so I am enclosing a little entertainment just for you.

5 sleeves sent

• ostfriedel
    2,050 Posts
    Tue, Jul 24 2018 9:28 AM

Dear Santa 

I wish to get all the balls back that ended in one of the magnetic lakes here.

If that is too much I would like some of the Callaway level 45/legend balls.

I cant watch videos or stuff to get free credits here in my country. And due too my health situation I do not have much money. So I decided to ask for the balls here.

Thank you,  Friedel

• bmw316
    229 Posts
    Tue, Jul 24 2018 9:30 AM

Dear Santa.

I have been a very active player on WGT about four years, and i almost have everything i need, in my golfbag . Except one club, i would be very thrilled if my starterputter could be changed with the Titleist putter.

Chrismas is not only about to receive, but also to give, if i should be so lucky, to find that fine shiny putter under my Christmas tree, i will gladly gift away some balls , in Christmas in July.

Thanks to the whole WGT staff, all Santa's and helpers , for making all this possible.

Merry SummerChristmas to all !

RSS