Forums

Help › Forums

A Real Christmas in July By WGTdbloshoe and Friends

Mon, Jul 23 2018 8:03 AM (132 replies)
  • ostfriedel
    2,050 Posts
    Sat, Jul 21 2018 4:16 AM

Ok du leeve tied!!! (Sorry, this was frisian slang, cannot say that in english)

First I was confused, then I did read all the other posts and then the whole other thread again and did understand lately what all there was written means. Now I am surprized, and finaly shocked.

I asked for a course notebook there at that thread and I have became giftet with it by the fine canadian gentleman there. Again thank you very much for your generousity, Sir, I have a lot of fun with it.

So I am not one of those who have lost anything there, I have got a very nice gift.

But that the organizer of that thread did it to get things for himself is a real shame.

Now I read that the WGT people, like Bloedshoe, Champion, Icon and others are going to save this great idea of gifting-threads here at WGT, that once were founded by so very honourable persons like Opy. That is awesome. if I ever will read or think anything about "greedy WGT" again in the future I will remember this. You have made a very good decision to do this and it is right in more than one way. Thank you very much for saving christmas in July.

Sorry for my bad english, but if I would write all this in my own frisian slang there wouldn´t be very much persons be able to understand one word.

Peace,  Friedel

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Sat, Jul 21 2018 10:23 AM

Dear Mr shoe and Champ . I have a few credits and would like to join in for this event .

OPY

• 1secretsanta
    80 Posts
    Sat, Jul 21 2018 12:07 PM

Hello WGT boys and girls .

Just wanted to let you know I will be watching the Christmas event . 

I have gifts to give away.  

1secretsanta

• HittyHard
    775 Posts
    Sat, Jul 21 2018 12:18 PM

1secretsanta:

1secretsanta

Wow - you only joined today and you found this thread on the forum and decided to to join in with the gifting! Maybe play a game and make some friends first - just sayin......;-)

If you are feeling generous, put me down for a sleeve of starter balls.....and if you can stretch to it, maybe the golden putter?

Love to play a game with you Sir.....if you're still here in 24 hours?

LMAO.

G.

• russellfahey
    4,286 Posts
    Sat, Jul 21 2018 12:28 PM
    HittyHard:

1secretsanta:

1secretsanta

Wow - you only joined today and you found this thread on the forum and decided to to join in with the gifting! Maybe play a game and make some friends first - just sayin......;-)

If you are feeling generous, put me down for a sleeve of starter balls.....and if you can stretch to it, maybe the golden putter?

Love to play a game with you Sir.....if you're still here in 24 hours?

LMAO.

G.

I'm pretty sure this is probably a WGT employee who will also be giving away gifts.The reason i say that and the most obvious conclusion is that all new players are moderated for their first few posts,yet he managed to post his message on the same day he joined :) I just pray that i'm right or i would look like a proper Charlie lol
  • 1secretsanta
    80 Posts
    Sat, Jul 21 2018 12:35 PM

HittyHard:
    Wow - you only joined today and you found this thread on the forum and decided to to join in with the gifting! Maybe play a game and make some friends first -

Hello HittyHard .  Thank you for the welcome . I am not here to play or make friends .

HittyHard:
    If you are feeling generous,

That I am .

HittyHard:
    ...if you're still here in 24 hours?

I will see you next week For Christmas in July .

1secretsanta

• Ladychipper
    22,706 Posts
    Sat, Jul 21 2018 12:49 PM

Oh wow, 1Secretsanta the mystery man. 

Just hope you are not MarcJr coming back to haunt us.  LOL! 

• Robert1893
    7,676 Posts
    Sat, Jul 21 2018 12:52 PM

1secretsanta:
    Hello HittyHard .  Thank you for the welcome . I am not here to play or make friends

Well, what can one say?

So far, "Mission Accomplished"? 

• 1secretsanta
    80 Posts
    Sat, Jul 21 2018 12:57 PM

I do not work for WGT . I am not one of the Mod,s , And I am for sure not that other guy .

1secretsanta

• HittyHard
    775 Posts
    Sat, Jul 21 2018 1:08 PM

1secretsanta:

I do not work for WGT . I am not one of the Mod,s , And I am for sure not that other guy .

1secretsanta

Great to know 1SS, but how did you find this thread so quick and what's your motivation for gifting? 

RSS