Forums

Help › Forums

A Real Christmas in July By WGTdbloshoe and Friends

Mon, Jul 23 2018 8:03 AM (132 replies)
  • 1secretsanta
    80 Posts
    Sun, Jul 22 2018 6:01 PM

OPY , I do enjoy your style , Harsh and to the point , In a reformed way .

Your stocking might be in the back yard under who knows what .

Please lets look forward  to things of new of thing to come .

Its Christmas In July 

1secretsanta 

• SidersBest
    873 Posts
    Sun, Jul 22 2018 6:06 PM

I'd give you one of mine Opy, but they smell like corn chips and it might attract Squirrels. and with dogs, cats and squirrels, I know for sure Santa won't be able to enjoy his milk and cookies.

Siders Best

• Dneirf
    421 Posts
    Mon, Jul 23 2018 2:38 AM

Well it is now Monday, July 23, 2018 and I will kick off this Do Over: "A Real Christmas in July By WGTdbloshoe and Friends" by stating my greatest wish:

Here is Dneirfs' greatest wish for A Real Christmas in July 2018:

That World Golf Tour activate Dneirfs' Account with: "Virtual Enabled Mastery" (VEM), so that I may achieve the Champion Tier really extremely soon!

Dneirf is only 12.05 points away from the Champion Tier, and I have an lot of plans once there.

Thank You and God Bless,
    -Dneirf

• Leggoman13
    8,278 Posts
    Mon, Jul 23 2018 3:32 AM

opyeuclid:

Long story short , I dont have a stocking to hang by the chimney with care .

OPY 

Image result for christmas stockings images

I found this one for you Opy.

cheers

Pierre :o)

• Leggoman13
    8,278 Posts
    Mon, Jul 23 2018 3:43 AM

WGTdbloshoe:
    Real Christmas in July from Monday July 23rd to July 27th. 

I would like for Christmas in July a set of Mack Daddy wedges that have the same distance as the Cleveland wedges 60 degree wedge that has 80 yds distance. And that Santa can make a 64 degree that goes 60 yds distance. As the Mack Daddy wedges have great specs, the 60 wedge don't carry the distance and the 64 degree is not available in the pro shop. Then I would definitely buy a whole set of 56, 60 and 64 Mack Daddy wedges. As I have not always been good this year. I don't deserve to be gifted. But would be willing to buy it, when it is created and modified.

cheers

Pierre :o)

• stickmangolf0
    2 Posts
    Mon, Jul 23 2018 6:53 AM

WGTDBLOSHOE

im new to the game  and dont know how to post on here lol  sorry for posting on this ..

im a master at level 45 . really could use a better driver  cant reach fairways alot of the time ...really dont know how all this works  so plz again forgive my ignorance of posting on here  

i just could use a better driver than what i have

ty stickmangolf0

• callaghan159
    6,232 Posts
    Mon, Jul 23 2018 7:01 AM

Merry July Christmas. Let the request begin. HOHOHO

• callaghan159
    6,232 Posts
    Mon, Jul 23 2018 7:02 AM

I will go first--How about making those new Cleveland RTX -3 wedges available for us to purchase

• twinponds169
    3,019 Posts
    Mon, Jul 23 2018 7:22 AM

I would imagine a new thread will begin this.

I see this morning that the old Satan Santa is still alive and kicking on another dormant account though. Look at his profile page activity on July 12, the friend he made immediately after starting his scam thread. Only thing missing is the letter R and the name is the same. He played a round yesterday.

• callaghan159
    6,232 Posts
    Mon, Jul 23 2018 7:53 AM

twinponds169:
    Only thing missing is the letter R and the name is the same. He played a round yesterday.

Not sure if I am on the same line as you, but he came back as a female? lol  Just for a laugh I sent him/her a friend request. 

RSS