Forums

Help › Forums

A Real Christmas in July By WGTdbloshoe and Friends

Mon, Jul 23 2018 8:03 AM (132 replies)
  • Bowl64
    3,087 Posts
    Sun, Jul 22 2018 11:13 AM

opyeuclid:

I found something ,  That other thread that was shut down ,, looks like he started 2 at the same time ,,,  I posted WARNING on it . 

OPY 

His account should be shut down..........

Bjorn

• ukvermonter
    2,013 Posts
    Sun, Jul 22 2018 11:43 AM

Bowl64:

opyeuclid:

I found something ,  That other thread that was shut down ,, looks like he started 2 at the same time ,,,  I posted WARNING on it . 

OPY 

His account should be shut down..........

Bjorn

I think it has if you search his name there's nothing.

• TopShelf2010
    10,881 Posts
    Sun, Jul 22 2018 11:52 AM

ukvermonter:
    I think it has if you search his name there's nothing.

It is still there ( not through Search however )... some fine Wall Posts have been made as well. Not that it will do any good. But still...

LOL

Don

• 1secretsanta
    80 Posts
    Sun, Jul 22 2018 12:40 PM

callaghan159:
    If you go back to the very first post in this thread, there were 2 members asked if they want to help to contact wgtdblshoe. Could it be the only 1 of the 2 not to post in this thread ?

I will take that as a complement . Each of them have done much for the good of this game over the years . It was them that gave me the idea to jump in and join in on the fun .

But I am not them nor are they me . 

1secretsanta

• 1secretsanta
    80 Posts
    Sun, Jul 22 2018 2:42 PM

callaghan159:
    If you go back to the very first post in this thread, there were 2 members asked if they want to help to contact wgtdblshoe. Could it be the only 1 of the 2 not to post in this thread ?

1 of the 2 have not posted in this thread for a reason ,  It is not my place to say why with what I know . I will only ask that we let it be as it is Please .

1secretsanta 

• Leggoman13
    8,278 Posts
    Sun, Jul 22 2018 2:57 PM

1secretsanta:
    I will only ask that we let it be as it is Please .

Cool!!! Found my way back in the forum of the Real Christmas in July 2018.

Bring out the Eggnog and Candy Canes.

Will put us in the mood for tomorrow's starting date.

Now you all go to bed, be nice and quiet, or Santa will not stop by. 

ssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhtttttttttttttttttttttt

Milk and Cookies have been set.

cheers

:o)

• Ladychipper
    22,724 Posts
    Sun, Jul 22 2018 3:49 PM

santa-phone-number-tall

• Ladychipper
    22,724 Posts
    Sun, Jul 22 2018 3:50 PM

• TopShelf2010
    10,881 Posts
    Sun, Jul 22 2018 4:00 PM

Here ya go Marion... fixed it for you

Ladychipper:
    Milk and Cookies for you Santa.

Happy Christmas in July

Don

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Sun, Jul 22 2018 4:50 PM

I am going to look at it this way . Its Christmas in July and WGT is doing the right thing , 

OPY 

As I washed my stocking in the kitchen sink  , After Christmas eve dinner dishes mind you , I started to think to my self ,, Self I said this stocking smells like tune fish on burnt toast . Do you really want to hang it  over the mantel and hope for a gift ? 

I turned my back for just a Min and the stocking was GONE !  

I looked and looked only to find the cat had dragged it under the tree , the dog woke from his nap and went to see , The dog said to the cat you had your fun my turn  ( bow wow / meow meow ) .

I reached for the stinky stocking and the cat scratched me and the dog bit .

The dog grabbed the stocking and ran out the door to the yard as if he had to take a >>>> .

The cat hisssssed then ran from the tree , its collar snagged the wire from the light and crash went the tree .

Firsts thing first OPY  ,  beer and a bandaid I say .

After a few ( beers for the pain ) I step to the yard as I need to find my stocking .

Friking dog dug a hole , the stocking went in , then covered the stocking with dirt from the hole ,  The cat sniffing the said fresh dig and  used it like a litter box  . 

The two of the are now standing guard over this .

Long story short , I dont have a stocking to hang by the chimney with care .

OPY 

RSS