Forums

Help › Forums

*Update* Virtual U.S. Amateur

Mon, Sep 3 2018 12:16 PM (91 replies)
  • maoriand1
    1,279 Posts
    Sat, Sep 1 2018 5:13 PM
    Congratulation to all the 32 players , especially fmagnets and simon on reaching the live event.. very well played..
  • pmm711
    5,532 Posts
    Sat, Sep 1 2018 5:58 PM

Agassi1991:

Thanks for the kind words :)

Sadly Denmark wasn't an eligible Country for this tourny, so it ends here.

But a very very fine journy for me and a little proud of myself and that is in the end what really counts :) :)

Peter

One day WGT will truly research the laws concerning these things.  You didn’t pay to enter.  Major bummer.  They should have an alternative prize for you...how about a golden putter? ;-/

• JoeMaverick
    843 Posts
    Sun, Sep 2 2018 12:32 AM

pmm711:
    One day WGT will truly research the laws concerning these things.  You didn’t pay to enter.  Major bummer.  They should have an alternative prize for you...how about a golden putter? ;-/

You need to win the VUSO 2 times in a row to deserve the incredible Golden Putter :p

• maoriand1
    1,279 Posts
    Sun, Sep 2 2018 1:10 AM
    JoeMaverick:

pmm711:

You need to win the VUSO 2 times in a row to deserve the incredible Golden Putter :p

or join georgian and play 70 stroke x day in the clash lol
  • russellfahey
    4,286 Posts
    Sun, Sep 2 2018 5:34 AM
    Agassi1991:

Thanks for the kind words :)

Sadly Denmark wasn't an eligible Country for this tourny, so it ends here.

But a very very fine journy for me and a little proud of myself and that is in the end what really counts :) :)

Peter

You played well and actually won your side of the draw.It's just a shame WGT haven't after all the recent events looked at each Countries Laws again,so that this site can truly be called the world Golf tour.
  • flexbomb
    380 Posts
    Sun, Sep 2 2018 6:31 AM

ujjbnjk:

Simonthebeetle won't stand a chance against mags... He is use too 40000% forgiveness playing mobile platform:) 

The fact that a mobile player is scheduled to play a PC player in match play will do one of two things.

1. Allow WGT  to follow through on their promise of that gameplay option becoming a reality. 

2. Highlight how poorly planned and executed this whole tournament was. 

I agree with what others have said, this match between these opponents will not happen. 

• maoriand1
    1,279 Posts
    Sun, Sep 2 2018 12:32 PM
    I really don't understand the problem.. it s possible to play wgt by different devices.. phone , tablet and pc.. if simon plays by tablet or phone it s only up to him.. magn plays on pc ...the live event will let both plays on their favourite device or only at pc?
  • justacowboy
    1,338 Posts
    Sun, Sep 2 2018 1:26 PM

the final will never happen .....

1      whos dumb enough to fly over seas and pay gift taxs to play a dumb game

2     they wont be able to use the cheats they use ....  so the scores will be in the mid 60s

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sun, Sep 2 2018 5:08 PM

justacowboy:
    they wont be able to use the cheats they use .

Mag's cheat is a $5 calculator that will probably make it through Customs without a problem. 

• flexbomb
    380 Posts
    Sun, Sep 2 2018 5:59 PM

maoriand1:
    I really don't understand the problem.. it s possible to play wgt by different devices.. phone , tablet and pc.. if simon plays by tablet or phone it s only up to him.. magn plays on pc ...the live event will let both plays on their favourite device or only at pc?

Can’t play match play with one person on mobile and one on PC. 

RSS