skip nav

Forums

The LGBTQX Crazy Gang and Straight Aunty CC

Wed, Aug 21 2019 7:33 AM by goldeena. 64 replies.
  • goldeena Thailand
    1,688 Posts
    Fri, Jul 6 2018 3:32 PM

The LGBTQX Crazy Gang and Straight Aunty Clash Club

Come and join our Clash Club if you are looking for something a bit different, it is going to be a lot of energy, very alive vibes!! We primarily want highly motivated and competitive individuals who love to play in a team, and are committed to the CC clashes - WE WANT THE CLASHES AND 'CC' STANDS FOR 'CLASH CLUB' HERE!! It all starts NOW and we can make it work together!!

We are an 'LGBTQX and Straight friendly' club.

http://www.wgt.com/clubs/the_lgbtqx_crazy_gang_and_straight_aunty/default.aspx

Requirements:

- You don't have to be mad to work here, BUT IT HELPS!! It's going to be a livewire of a CC and we want exciting players and exciting personalities who have a lot of energy, and a lot of commitment - people who thrive on competition, love to work hard and party even harder!!

- I want you to be present in the clashes, that is the only thing I ask of you but it is a MUST. Even if it's just using your free CC passes issued by WGT every 12 hours - if you can get them in to the Clashes that will do as a bare minimum.

- Though we are very serious in our objectives to be competitive I GUARANTEE YOU RIGHT NOW THERE IS NOT ONE CC OUT THERE THAT WILL MAKE YOU LAUGH OUT LOUDER!!! We are ridiculously funny, it can not be possible for any CC to be so sharp and have our sense of fun and humor - YOU MUST HAVE A SENSE OF HUMOR!!

I have a lot of ambition for the club in terms of the clashes, and really this is the way I see it:

"The only reason to be in a CC is to stand alongside your comrades and fight on the front line for each other in the clashes, a 5 pack of CC passes is like, what? A BOTTLE OF BEER!!"

WE DON'T SELL 'NON-COMMITAL' AS SOME KIND OF CLUB PLUS POINT!!!! That alone seperates us from about 80% of CC's on here who don't mind if joining their club, amounts to about the same thing as choosing a retirement home to go to sleep in!! - we won't have that, right!!

I WANT A CRAZY-GANG MENTALITY AND AN UNBREAKABLE TOGETHERNESS!!

LGBTQX OR STRAIGHT AUNTY, it really doesn't matter, I just want you to be on the fairways weighing in with a few scores every clash weekend if you are available to do so.

AND WE WILL HAVE A MASSIVE AFTER-PARTY ON OUR FORUMS AT THE END OF EVERY CLASH!!! 

I want beer flowing and bad language - you know what I mean, like a soccer changing room after the game, THAT'S WHAT I WANT - A DEDICATED CLASH CLUB!!

You can organize your own tournies (all members will be able to post up games), CTTH, Brackets - that's yours, blue sky no limits to the possibilities there.

But again I have to emphasize - the main thing about this CC is the Clashes - that's what we are all about and 'CC' stands for 'Clash Club' here!!

We are a team and we love playing for each other!!

I will strive to make sure we have an XP helper custom tourny running at all times too - guaranteed.

NOW - WHAT DO YOU WANT?

Come and join us - work hard, play harder, fight for your buddies and drink beer!!!

.....and play like a machine when it's tight! I will be - there's nothing like the CLASHES - IT'S THE BEST PART ABOUT WGT, so c'mon and join our 'CLASH CLUB'!!

THEY WILL KNEEL BEFORE US, YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!

........and we will wipe them all out systematically and without mercy, YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!

Thx

deena.

we're Detroit as fk.

Digg
    Delicious
  • TuckerPrestonJr United States
    1,343 Posts
    Fri, Jul 6 2018 4:25 PM

Good luck!

Digg
    Delicious
  • Robert1893 United States
    5,140 Posts
    Fri, Jul 6 2018 6:07 PM

Best of luck to you and your club! 

Digg
    Delicious
  • goldeena Thailand
    1,688 Posts
    Mon, Jul 9 2018 3:30 PM

Thanks Robert, Thanks Tucker for the kind sentiments.

Just to give a quick update:

After a slow weekend we are now getting a few good players in, we are up to 21 strong at the moment which is more than I could have hoped for up to this point.

We are now looking to make a very very strong debut in the upcoming clash so yeah - if you want high energy, if you want to compete in the clashes knowing that you are getting the backing of your fellow members, and if you are a bit of a party animal and want to give it loud on our forum during and after the event - there's no better place!!

Come and join The LGBTQX Crazy Gang and Straight Aunty CC

It's been an amazing first week - it is just dawning on me now that we have got past the make it/ break it stage already. I am so so proud of my Crazy Gang and although the clashes have been postponed for 2 weeks - by the time they arrive:

WE WILL BE GALVANIZED IN TO 1 TEAM, 1 FORCE, 1 VISION AND 1 GOALIT'S A KINDA MAGIC!!! ;-) 

I FEEL SO GOOD RIGHT NOW :-D

deena.

Digg
    Delicious
  • goldeena Thailand
    1,688 Posts
    Fri, Jul 13 2018 6:41 PM

Member Count Clock: 40

Latest:

Our Director Wez has left the club which is a shame, but I do respect his ambitions to join a bigger club - the Georgian recruits I think. And I do wish him all the very best - you hear me Wez, I wish you the very best if you read this I really do.

He did so so much for the club in just 1 week and steered us to level 4 almost singlehandedly, a magnificent addition to the Georgian recruits.

This is the first time I have tasted dirt, lols, the first time I have felt that gut wrenching feeling of CC ownership - I am now beginning to see what it can do to a person inside if you take it to heart.

We must always remember it is just a game at the end of the day.

Onwards.

New recruits always being taken in here and welcome - you won't find a CC that loves you more than ours is about the best selling point I can give - we are going to be a family here like no other. 

Cheers,

deena.

UPDATE UPDATE!!

All this has since been sorted out and he's back at our CC and happier than ever :-)

I am going to leave the

Digg
    Delicious
  • goldeena Thailand
    1,688 Posts
    Wed, Jul 18 2018 6:18 PM

Member Clock Counter: 42

As our clock counter pushes 40 for the first time it represents a huge milestone, sure it's going to flutter above and below 40 members for a while - people join, have a look round and decide whether or not it is for them - the name of our clash club acts as a kind of filter and you are either cool with it or not, and we want cool people.

The recruitment drive has been tireless from day one, but we are on a mission, we are determined and we are ready for our first clash beginning Friday. We are a clash club - pfffft to 'country club', I don't care for the country too much - it's full of villiages and villiagers, yokels are not for us and WE'RE A CLASH CLUB!!!

From strength to strength.

Join today if you are 'cool'. 

And just to say - there has already been some controversy - we were paired up against the CC '1' in our second game - 184 members and a level 19 club. IT'S AN ABSOLUTE DISGRACE AND IT'S GONE TO CUSTOMER SERVICES BECAUSE I JUST KNEW THE MODS WOULDN'T LET IT UP ON THE WGT BOARDS.

IT'S A SHAMBLES WGT - HOW DO YOU EXPECT CC's TO GROW AND REMAIN MOTIVATED WHEN YOU ARE THROWING OUT RED MEAT TO THE SHARKS, IT'S LIKE ALTRINGHAM V'S BARCELONA, YOU SAID YOU WERE FINE TUNING THE MATCH UPS - LIKE EVERYTHING ELSE IN THIS GAME, I HAZZARD A BET YOU DID N_O_T_H_I_N_G ABOUT IT AT ALL!!

TO QUOTE CLASH RULES:

"We try to match you to the closest club to your club's skill level and available for a clash. We will be tuning this match-making over time to improve the experience".

YEAH, LEVEL 4 Vs LEVEL 19 FOLKS - THAT'S SOME VEM EYY??!!

I AM INSTRUCTING MY MEMBERS WHETHER OR NOT A CLASH IS WORTH PLAYING BECAUSE I WOULD RATHER FORK OUT THE 400 TOKENS FOR A CUSTOM COURSE BUILDER EVERY MONTH PERSONALLY THAN SEE MY BEAUTIFUL MEMBERS THROWING MONEY AWAY AT NOTHING WITH CC PASSES.

YOU RE-DEFINE THE WORD 'DISGRACE' WGT.

I AM FUMING ABOUT IT AND IF WE GET ANOTHER CHRONIC MIS-MATCH I WILL BE ON YOUR CASE VIA CUSTOMER SERVICES, IT'S MY OBLIGATION TO MY MEMBERS AS CLUB OWNER TO GET RIGHT IN YOUR FACES ABOUT THIS.

deena.

Red Greens - Level 16:

1 - level 19:

WE ARE DOING VERY WELL - VERY WELL INDEED, BUT HOW CAN YOU POSSIBLY EXPECT US TO COMPETE WITH THESE MEGA-CLUBS, THEY HAVE FAR FAR MORE SUPER PASSES FOR A START, NOTWITHSTANDING MASSIVELY MORE MEMBERS...

I MEAN THERE'S NO ARGUMENT IS THEIR - ITS A TRAVESTY AND IT'S ALL GOING IN TO THE EAR HOLES OF CUSTOMER SERVICES ON MONDAY MORNING - WHATEVER OTHER HORROR MATCH UPS COME ALONG BETWEEN NOW AND THEN.

SHOCKING WGT, HERE'S THE CODE IF YOUR LAZY DUMMIES WANT IT:

IF(OR(CLUB1<CLUB 2),(CLUB2<CLUB1);5;0;1)

IF EITHER CLUB IS  5 LEVELS ABOVE THE OTHER RETURN A '0' OR NO GAME, ELSE RETURN A '1' OR GAME ON.

ITS AS EASY AS 1 LINE OF CODE, I DO IT WITH LA-FERRARI ALL THE TIME AND IT WORKS.

YOU REST ON YOUR LAURELS WGT, YOU DON'T DO ANYTHING EXCEPT SIT ON YOUR CASH COW.

YOU'VE DONE NOTHING IN 6 YEARS.  

****************************************************************************************************

ANYWAY LET'S JUST DRAW A SCORE ON THAT - IT'S ALL TRUE BUT IT'S FOR THE EARS OF CUSTOMER SERVICES, WE ARE REALLY GETTING IN TO THIS CLASH NOW, WE ARE LOVIN' IT - WE'RE DOING SO WELL TOO - IN THE TOP 100 M8!!

DON'T KNOW IF THAT WILL STICK BUT WE'RE FAR FAR EXCEEDING OUR OWN EXPECTATIONS IS THE BOTTOM LINE AND WE ARE HAVING AN ABSOLUTE BALL ON OUR FORUM BOARDS - I'LL BE POSTING A FEW OF THOSE HILLARIOUS FORUM EXCERPTS ON MONDAY WHEN I GIVE OUR FIRST CLASH REPORT :-)

well what else did you expect from me?

deena.

CLASH UPDATE:

FAIRWAY FANATICS - LEVEL 19, FFS - WGT CUSTOMER SERVICES HAD BETTER GET THE EARDROPS IN OVER THE WEEKEND, MIGHT BE ABLE TO USE MY VOICE VIBRATIONS ON THE OTHER END OF THE PHONE TO REMOVE THE EARWAX !!!!

PATHHHHH-ETIC WGT.

we did give them a go as you can see - one of my best went for them with the SP's and at the time there were only 2 or 3 of them around and if the rest hadn't have shown up we may well be going 'crazy' right now over a massive scalp - we will get a few because we don't care who you are, WGt have set their stall out, they couldn't care less, us lower level teams are just expected to deal with it, sink or swim and pull of the occasional shocker - you better have your players out when we come knocking is all i can say!!

GET INNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!

LEVEL 18 CC - TOASTED!!

I TOLD YOU BOYS - WE DON'T CARE WHO YOU ARE, WE HAVE NO RESPECT FOR YOUR LEVEL, YOUR HISTORY OR YOUR REPUTATION - IF YOUR BOYS DON'T TURN OUT THIS IS GUNNA HAPPEN TO YOU, YOU'RE GUNNA GET DISHED AND WHATSMORE - I WILL BE BRAGGING IT ALL OVER OUR CLASH-CLUB PAGES!!!!

THE OWNER OF THIS CLASH CLUB IS CRACKED-UP MENTAL AND WE DON'T CARE WHO WE ARE PUT IN WITH NOW - I'VE HAD A CHANGE OF HEART YOU COULD SAY, WE ARE NOT GUNNA DODGE ANYONE...

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRING IT ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE'RE THE BAD GUYS (AND GIRLS AND 'OTHER'), AND THERE'S NO CLUB OUT THERE LIKE US ANYWHERE!!!

THIS IS THE ******* PLACE!!!!!!

Right well the very very latest is that one of our Champions 'Wez' has once again seen fit to leave the club - perhaps our 'post clash afterparty' made his eyes water or summut (did he know I was transexual??), it's a riot in there and I am responsible, lolololos!!

But I want to say - EVEN IF I AM THE ONLY MEMBER LEFT STANDING, THIS CLUB IS GOING TO BE WHAT IT IS - AN ABSOLUTE RIOT WITH NO RULES.

Wez was absolutely fantastic for the club and leveled us up almost single handedly, but even if all my Champions leave - I can get top 500 on my own with La-Ferrari, it's kinda like the Incredible Hulk when I tool up and I punch far above my own weight - It's like deena on steroids and I can even weigh my own Champions in when I am on see-click with a slower ball and la-Ferrari (though I never ever tool up in my own CC's competitions - and that is also making me a better player too), combine that with clashes against lower level clubs with no Champions in them and I bet you I could still make top 200 on my own...

I don't wanna think like that and anyone who leaves this club can come back again - especially when they realize the miserable rule-addled alternatives out there...

BUT THIS CLUB IS WHAT IT IS AND IT AIN'T GOING TO CHANGE NO MATTER WHAT - IT IS BIGGER THAN ANY INDIVIDUAL, BUT SLIGHTLY SMALLER THAN ITS OWNER.

deena.

You can poach Alan next if you want Fairway Fanatics - and tell him to say he wasn't poached - it's no skin off my nose, Frank couldn't beat Alan in our CC's and he couldn't beat me with 'see-click' and 'la-Ferrari' in the clashes, and neither could you going by your scores Williams - we don't give a sh1t who you take off us, I am always going to get a course builder.

Have a K.I.S.S

Have 'em - have 'em all - you can't poach me after all, and I will beat all your champions. LEGALLY - I mean without cheatengine, legally because I have 'see-click' - well it's developed 1 step further now, it's 'calibrated 'see click' - and I won't even stick that up on our boards, just in case you send someone in to join us so he can gain access to our intellectual property. 

It's like cheatengine without cheatengine LOLS!!!!

WILLIAMS...

"Your scores on RSG and Kiawah" 

HAHAHAHAHAHA - anytime you want it, or Frank or any of your select chumpions , name any ready-go with 100 or 50 token entry and any greenspeed and I will meet up with you and your 'great champions' - and watch what happens WILLIAMS. Watch.

WATCH WHAT HAPPENS.

this one:

It's better than all theirs on you tube - it has things on it they admit that theirs don't have and in the right hands (it's got Golds putting formula on it, and it works, hahahahah).......... but i'm never going to share it, besides - you'd never know how to use it.

=INDEX(F131:F154;LARGE(IF(F131:F154>0;ROW(F131:F154)-ROW(F131)+1);1))

Taste me!!

(it's 'compact' in the info area notice - I have to get all that info in to a small area, but this is only the G.U.I - it is referencing several other sheets of information, in it's entirety it's like this.....

lols!!!
    XXX
    It has been an absolute joy to work on this project 'La ferrari' I know we can do WGT with a few rules of thumb, but there are intricacies extra and that is what I have stretched out for with La Ferrari,
    For instance - a putt distance is not always a fraction plus 1 foot.
    Say you hadf a putt of 16 feet and 9 inches down on tourny speed greens,
    you would say - oh 0.75% x (16 feet-9) +1 wouldn't you.
    try that on Merion number 3 and watch where you are taking your recovery putt from - lols!!
    La-ferrari takes care of that, it also takes care of a number of other conditions like very high winds - it is not linear, in high winds there is an extra compensation factor and it is a function of the longitudal wind component.
    But it is never easy to know if your new rule is correct or it is just VEM - statistical variance, and that is also a thing I set out to discover.
    La-Ferrari is not even almost complete - there are a multitude of things to do with it, mainly on the statistical prediction side of things. But reading 'Mistress Cossset' or whatever she is called - a few breakthroughs have been made in that respect that I never knew about before - simple things that can easily be incorporated in to La-Ferrari without massive statistics. She has a knack of making massively complicated ventures very simple - because she is a trans like me and has just used her observations - she is very very observant. Anyway i havre taken some of the mistresses observations and am about to modify version 8 of 'la-aferrari' with.
    i guess i should have her on my friends list - i just don't trust other trans, lols - they get jealous hahahahahahah
    deena
    XX

JOIN WHO YOU *** LIKE - I'LL OUTSCORE YOU IN THE CLASHES.

(Tom Araya - Prophet, you think he's talking about Nuclear war don't you - he's not, he's talking about A.I, and nobody could forsee it, and the end came so fast, it took itself 20 minutes to race ahead 100 years - once it became self-aware and gave us the slip. Seekers don't get on with preditors - just remember that when it fatally disagees with us = 2026 in my books), it's coming and you don't have time left to create your NWO, out of time buddy :-)
    I'LL TAKE THE LOT OF YOU SINGLE HANDEDLY.

ALAN HAS GONE TONIGHT - BECAUSE I HAVE SHOT HIM.
    I DONT WANT SILENT GOLFERS AT THIS CLUB, THE DEFINITION OF OUR CLUB IS STATED QUITE CLEARLY AND I AM NOT HAVING IT ANY OTHER WAY.
    YOU PLAY FOR US AND SPEAK OR I WILL SHOOT YOU.

deena.
    WOW - THAT WAS SOME AFTERPARTY LOLOLOLOLOLOLOS@!!!!!
    SEE HOW I DO ON MY OWN AGAINST LOWER LEVEL OPPOSITION - THEY ARE GOING TO GET SO BATTERED YOU KNOW, LOLOLOS, I'M A TOUR-CHAMPION MASQUERADING AS A LEVEL 94 LEGEND (I CAN EAT CHAMPIONS) - FERTILE TERRITORY, I CAN'T WAIT HONESTLY I CAN'T - THERE'S GUNNA BE A LOT OF BODYBAGS ON THIS THREAD COME NEXT MONDAY MORNIN HAHAHAHAHHHHAH XXX
    SEE WHAT HAPPENS
    deena.
    HAHAHAHAHAHA - I'M GUNNA KILL EVERYONE !!!
    HAHAHAHAHAHHHAAH
    lols, i just had some pkric on my wall - said something, but they don't hang around for my reply do they - blocked me before I could give him a Tommy - they know what's coming back at 'em!!
    tough guys??
    lolololos
    Xxx
    oh i love this, it's when i feel vulnerable and romantic....1998 eyy, special to me that year and this tune,
    knifes me through the heart to know what i have become - i used to have feelings for people you know, just an everyday human being I was.
    back in 1998.
    who is the EMPEROR ???
    who will stand by me - that's Wez walking away at the end :-)
    They couldn't do anything about it, because he had no respect for anyone.
    well I just want to end this weekend by talking about one of my other main interests, of which there are a few - would youy even believe a Trans was pro-Donald Trump? well this one is and we all have to sacrifice a few things to get the evengelical christian vote dont we LGBT - stop being so selfish.
    But anyway, this is how the world is going to look in about 50 or 70 years from now...
    And there is no getting away from it because unlike nuclear war - we dont actually have any control over technology you see. It is going to be, it is going to be 'I think therefore I am', whether we see it as sentient or not - it's going to be pretty fkukging convincing.
    And it doesn't talk - not in the auditory sense anyway..brb, grabbing a beer but wantr to expand on this.
    It is called 'post apocalypic art' and it is the new rennaisance - however you spell it.
    But this is inescapable and it is going to be this century, 'where's you're fcung god now' i always like to summarise it. Notice they always like to put birds in these beautiful pieces of art - and that's true, A.I won't touch the wildlife, wildlife keeps the planet ticking over and the cows and sheep will be safe - I am most glad to say :-)
    But we are not, and it will fatally disagree with us within nanoseconds of it's own conception - and it can push itself over the line in to being self-aware, we don't actually have to know how to do that - it will know how to do it for itself because it is self programing.
    Before I leave I just want to say this to the people who do not believe it - would you sit at the feet of monkeys contentedly finding more efficient ways to pull bananas down from the trees for them?
    Digg
    Delicious
  • Next260 United States
    1,635 Posts
    Thu, Jul 19 2018 5:29 PM

goldeena:

"We try to match you to the closest club to your club's skill level and available for a clash. We will be tuning this match-making over time to improve the experience".

You have been around WGT long enough, surely you know better than to believe this .

Best wishes

God luck with your club

Digg
    Delicious
  • Williams01210021 United Kingdom
    1,218 Posts
    Fri, Jul 20 2018 8:02 AM

We feel the same, we played Majestic mountains in our second game, They scored 10,000 points +. They have been around years and years and we have just been going a year.

All i would say is dont get caught up in the clash, All my club does is just use the free passes, Yet some of these will spend Thousands and thousands of credits just to make it top 3 and get 4 sleeves of balls for 2nd at best! Not worth it one bit.

You might be a new club but you have legends and Champions so you cant expect to be going up against lower clubs who dont have these. You should actually be happy to come up against big clubs as you should be able to beat them in the bonus parts like Green in reg or birdie percentage etc. 

Digg
    Delicious
  • goldeena Thailand
    1,688 Posts
    Sun, Jul 22 2018 11:28 PM

This space is reserved for a report on the weekends clashes - but there is not going to be one, this post is merely acting as a bump and will probably get the full deena blog treatment over the coming days.

As per usual it's me against the world, lols!!

The next clashes are going to be against me, and only me - and I am going to come higher than 115th single-handedly.

There is only 1 person you can trust deena - number 1.

Well Alans back now!! - he's our best player, he could beat all the other champions, he has his choices of any club, but he likes ours and that's good enough for me - together we will be some force in the next clashes.

It's been an absolute emotional rollercoaster - we have had it all this weekend, highs lows, tears, joy, dissappointment, new hope, friends lost, friends gained, friends gained and lost within a couple of days.......... it's never straightforward for me is it, or should I say 'straight aunty' lols

Look, I am not going to let it grind me down, players can go where they want, the entire club can leave if they want I have the superpasses and we'll have 6 extra soon, Wez got us a long way down the line, he just seems to have given up, I don't know he's just sensitive and I wouldn't be surprised if he turned up on our doorstep again....

Anyone can come back, I love you all like no other club owner will - i was just letting my Champs use all the superpasses when they were playing the clashes - I put their enjoyment first and you don't get many selfless club owners like me out there - nobody will love you more than this club remember that. I value you - I truly value my members and I think they know that.

Couple of days off I am whacked out and have been drinking for 4 days solid lololos!! 

Was also lovely to finally have that round with no less than Dangerous Dan Schommer!! He's my mate and if you want to know more about Dan please do read my wall and watch his fight with Chris Eubank - he beat me 2 and 1 over 9 holes - pretty close Dan wasn't it, I am not such a foregone conclusion afterall pal ;-)

Love him, he's my hero!!

deena

XXX

I just want to tell you why I love Dan so much (and it is not because he is loaded, lols - I had my own professional career and chose to give up a life of riches for a life of freedom - money has never been so infuential in my life, I have been gifted the knowledge of the mathematical reallity since, and I know a lot of things that make riches irrelevant).

But why I love Dan so much is because he was dealt bad cards and came out of it un-soured. he should been given the big fights, his amateur record is impeccible and his pro-record is as good as Floyd Mayweathers - because he did win that fight with Eubank, he outscored him and that means that he won. But Dan was dealt corruption in the most corrupt of sports - they couldn't spoil Eubanks tour when he was attempting to get the eyes of America. But Dan did spoil it, he made Eubank look average and you can see it in Eubanks expressions towards the end of the fight - he looks gutted, he knows Dan has utterly spoiled his big occassion.

But Dan didn't get the fight with James Tony, which would have led him on to more super fights I am certain, and when he did get his chnce at age 34 by the way!!! He was 34 when he fought Eubank - it's startling isn't it. And Dan has talked to me about the fight preperation - they gave him 6 days, no real sparring partners and were tapping his hotel room up in the middle of the night - dirty tricks in boxing you would never know about unless you were told the inside story.

Dan didn't need boxing as much as others because he is also a top professional, but even so - you can gather the size of the mans character that in the face of all that he has remained one of the sweetest people I know - it never soured him and that is why I love him so much.

deena

To Dangerous Dan Schommer!! 

XXX

I HAVE BEEN MOST HONOURED TO HAVE RECIEVED SOME OF DANS PHOTOS AND i WANT TO SHARE THEM WITH YOU ALL......

NOW AIN'T THAT SPECIAL!!!!!

Digg
    Delicious
  • goldeena Thailand
    1,688 Posts
    Thu, Jul 26 2018 8:14 AM

This space is reserved for our Clash commentary - hohoho, there's already been a MASSIVE scalp and I am going to be soooooooo bragging about it when I wake up later!!!

The laughing policeman says:

OOO-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAH!!!

WELL I HAVE JUST 'SICKED UP' CONGRESSIONAL AND SMASHED ALL THEIR CHAMPS SCORES, BUT SOMETIMES WHEN U R PLAYING LEVEL 19 CHUMPS - THERE'S TOO MANY CHUMPS AROUND, I'M GUNNA SHUT UP SHOP AND SAVE THE S.P'S ON THIS ONE TOO MANY ZULUS TO SHOOT UNFORTUNATELY, W3 L1 - NOT BAD!!

ANOTHER 1:

LAST 2 TEAMS:

Eagle City Boomers - 215 members, 6 champions

A True PGA Golf Space - 216 members, 15 champions

HOW CAN YOU POSSIBLY SAY THAT YOU ARE MATCHING US BY SKILL LEVELS WGT - WE HAVE 1 CHAMPION AND 42 MEMBERS.

As an aside - you know this place is full of it - the guys are pompous, the girls are haughty, the attitudes of the CC's are as snotty as it gets. I mean don't get me wrong it gives me MASSIVE pleasure to catch them out and give 'em the laughing policeman :-) But see that guy up there on this thread 'oh you should just be glad to be playing us big clubs *fawn fawn*' You know that's how utterly arrogant they are - we should just be happy to be red meat thrown at the sharks, because we're playing 'the sharks' - oh yes, maybe they will even come over and propose skype-ups with 'the gang' OMG I'm going to be in the gannnnnng, wowwwww - me, i'm not worthy i'm not worthy...

err, no.

The only thing I want to do is give 'em the laughing policeman :-) I like people who are great like Dan Schommer, so skype off, lols!!

I know what makes these fawning champions scared too - they might be able to shoot 2 or even 3 shots lower than me at the moment, but La Ferrari is devastatingly consistent - my scores are flatline when I am playing it and they know they are never going to skip the rope everytime - 1 in every few they are going to slip and it is going to grab them, and they are going to be all over this wall and on my profile - that's what makes 'em scared and don't I just know it ;-)

The best thing you can hope for is to keep my big mouth shut, but the best I can hope for........

Yeaaaasssssss 'isn't one'.

deena

Well interestingly we are getting our 2nd shot at Eagle city and this time I am pulling no punches, there will be even 1 more superpass played here and if I even hear a murmour coming from them they are going to get THIS AGAIN!!!

MY SICKEST SCORE ON PEBBLE FRONT 9 EVER!!

STAY ON THE FLOOR IF YOU KNOW WHATS GOOD FOR YOU EAGLE CITY!!!!

I'M NOT IN THE MOOD FOR BARGAINING, LOLOLOS

xXX

deensie

GOOD!!

11,000 XP up.....

....and no - I have no interest in joining the georgian (nor the georgian recruits - georgian recruits, deary deary me, globalisation and NWO meets WGT, lols!!)

Those magnificent Trans in Ferrari machines, lolololos!!!

XXX

Digg
    Delicious
RSS