skip nav

Forums

The LGBTQX Crazy Gang and Straight Aunty CC

Fri, May 17 2019 6:47 AM by goldeena. 48 replies.
  • goldeena Thailand
    1,596 Posts
    Thu, Nov 15 2018 4:28 PM

This space is reserved for a one-off clash report, just to 'FLASH IT' once more......

Oh I am so glad they got this up early KUDOS WGT ;-) this one is gunna be 'M_I_N_T' and I can even do a bit before the games start - all the music has already been chosen and I have such a magnificent treat for the last song - it's already had me wailing this morning and I know if you have a single nerve in your body it will bring at least a tear to your eye too ;-)

So, enjoy with me a very special clash report, I wont be playing anything like as many games as usual because we now open the SP's to the community, but I might even buy a 5 pack if I am left grasping, lols - I shall endeavour to put in my best rounds and give a WGT demonstration of all my techniques combined - but more importantly a demonstration in clash reporting when it is done from the very bottom of YOUR (ones - pffft) heart!

Thx

deena.

(...and now you're all thinkin 'oh yeah, this is REALLY goin' on!!) - you'd be right.

**Imagine WGT staff huddled round a monitor for this thread ;-)

During any presentation I was always taught to start strong!!!

Alright, we're coming up to the clash but I just want to SEND A MESSAGE  to walk and magnets....

You KNOW I play with a cheaper, faster ball - like Pele used to play 'keepy uppy' with an orange right - and still put 2 times 57's in the virtual amateur - and you know why??

BECAUSE I'M A FAR DEADLIER PUTTER THAN THE PAIR OF YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You missed that one in your 'tube demo' walk, and you sounded 'slightly disappointed' and I know why - because it missed by the same amount as that one I demonstrated the formula on at Pebble Beach number 9  - but mine were longer!!! You wanted that one much more than the Eagle you planted on hole 1 - you wanted to show me you were the better putter and the result was about a draw - slightly favouring the difficulty of my putt.

NOW...

I very well will beat either one of you in a ready go 'on the day', that's gunna happen as soon as I WANT IT, but that's not what I want.

I WANT THE US OPEN WHEN IT'S THE US OPEN AGAIN NEXT YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!

I WANT THE PAIR OF YOU IN THE 2019 US OPEN and you know why I am capable of that??

BECAUSE YOU CAN PLAY AS THOUGH YOUR LIFE DEPENDED ON IT EVERY HOUR OF EVERY DAY MAGNETS, YOU TOO WALK.........

But I don't have to - because I have the book of physics that is 'La Ferrari' - which isn't enough and I have realised that - and I am taking advice of the ioldies like Yankee Jim and Lonniscott - who are 'telling me' how to take certain holes with it.

ANYWAY - YOU ARE GOING GET MICHEAL JACKSON WHEN HE 'WAS' MICHEAL JACKSON AND SUGAR RAY LEANORD WHEN HE 'WAS' SUGAR RAY LEANORD - In this clash a demonstration?? maybe who knows - I play the formula, that's what you are playing - you are always playing my mind and instead of having 4 hours sleep before this CLASH i have had no sleep and 4 bottles of 5% - and I reckon it will come through with the scores...... 

goldeena v's magnets in the US Open 2019.

(i can now play a-n-n-n-n-y green-speed in RG's bois (got the full collection of La-Fer), and the last time I played on a standard I came around 5th and a few of 'your boys' had withdrawn i NOTICED :-) I can play 'em all....

Nice start deena, first game and first serious round in a 'while'.....

Now here's the funny thing....

We started off as a newly promoted level 7 club - that's 10 free issue SP's which is what I really wanted for this clash club because it is a massive jump up from 6, well I played 2 and the second game was 'mehh' because I saw it as being a 30 towards the end and deliberately went for the bunkers on the 17th to get the sand save, failed and went for the long putt on the 18th deliberately leaving myself short - all ended catastrophic and I made 2 bogies - it's the gamble you take in the clashes... now my 'gang' are a good gang, but there is a time I would have been going fffing mental and denying 'veteran privillages' at this situation.... lols.........

and.....

you know......there was a time I would have had a cardiac arrest over this, LOLS!!!  

just let them enjoy themselves deena - besides I managed to save an extra coursebuilder by only playing 1 XP booster per month for a while... maybe we might need it after this fiasco HAHAHAHAHAHA.......

hmmm - now I am getting this off one of our best players.....

has anyone else noticed if the members take a super-pass it takes more than one away from the total, or is this just a mistake???

Well it seems we are back on track - why do we only win these clashes when I am sleeping or comatose on drink !! I tell yers it's true - when I am not playing we win, when I play we lose - perhaps someone is tellin me somethin' eyy!!! lols

current situation:

And I just put a 31 on Chambers which was a very professionally sculpted round it has to be said - can imagine walk or magnets pressuring me to take those putts, they would be like 'COME ON deena IT'S ONLY 7.5 FEET' - but I would be unperturbed and respond 'who's fkkn playing this shot me or you??'

Of course in serious mode I am notoriously slow - bit like that little known batsman Geoff Boycott heyy!!!

It's the result that counts not the means ;-)

Well that brings up the 24 hour mark and I put in 2 verrrry enjoyable rounds on Chambers this morning, very professional rounds after the 'PSSED UP ARSERY' of last night going for bunkers and long putts deena - tut tutt!!!

Well actually I broke one of our sacred rules last night - I passed out halfway through a game I had taken a SP on!!! oooops!!! hopefully my past record of service will save my bacon there - but it can happen heyyy, maybe I give anyone a second chance if they don't complete an SP round since I have just done the same thing...

All's well that ends well looks like we got this one and probably enough for the course-builder to take it at a canter now......looking forward to the afternoon session after this mornings return to professionalism :-)

Digg
    Delicious
  • goldeena Thailand
    1,596 Posts
    Thu, Nov 15 2018 8:08 PM

You better reserve me a page in-advance too WGT this might run out of runway fast, lolols!!!!!

Anyway I lumbered through to a -6 on Bethpage, isn't it funny how 1 minute you are really enjoying a tough round then the next it's a real chore, every hole takes an eternity - or maybe its just Bethpage Black - a bit yawwwn for me that course, scores on the doors....

overall....

It's hardly the days when I was on around 10-12,000 points at this stage but like I say, we throw the SP's out to the community now - but they did go a little too quickly yesterday, will have to ponder on it because I do like them being used but not THAT FAST!!! and I don't want the graft of the clashes anymore.

Well barring some 'woodlice' from the otherside playing and playing and playing and playing and winning on 'total putt length' - gawwwd, dear oh deary me WGT, well it looks like we got this one and I would say thats the coursebuilder even if I don't play another round, which i will - after a little nap....or beer..cant decide, sleep or drink??

drink then sleep!!!

lols

laterzzzzzz

XX 

THXS BOIS

********************************************************************************************

Well I think I will have to terminate this clash club report early - such a shame I was really getting in to it again before WGT ONCE AGAIN SMASHED ALL HOPE AND REASON BY DECIDING TO FIX THE XP BOOST BUG - now all these 'purists' can talk all the cr"p they do but THE WHOLE REASON FOR THE CUSTOM COURSEBUILDER WAS TO SET UP THE 4 WEEK PAR 3 XP BOOSTER TOURNIES AND DON'T GIVE ME SOME SH1T LIKE 'OHHH NO WE LOVE PLAYIONG NEW CHALLENGING CUSTOM COURSES' - BECAUSE THAT'S JUST POLISHING A TURD AND REFLECTING UPON THE FACT WGT HAVE DONE ABSOLUTELY ZERO ON THE VIRTUAL SIDE OF THE GAME.

THEY ONLY 'FIX' THINGS WHEN THERE'S MONEY INVOLVED THEY ARE HORROR SHOW OF A COMPANY, I HAVE NEVER MET ONE MORE CASH DRIVEN AND HARDFACED, THEY MAKE ME PUKE AND HAVE SIMULTANEOUSLY DESTROYED ANY REASON TO GET INVOLVED WITH THE CLASHES OR REALLY ANY REASON TO JOIN A CC AT ALL - WHATS THE POINT ??

DON'T GIVE ME SOME BULLCR@P ABOUT PLAYING AMONG FRIENDS E.T.C. THE MAIN REASON JOINING A CC IS TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE XP BOOSTER AND NOW, BECAUSE WE DON'T PAY FOR IT THEY HAVE ABOLISHED IT - THANK GOODNESS I NEVER BOUGHT A BALL ANY PRICIER THAN A TOUR SD ON ANY REGULAR BASIS.

ONCE AGAIN I FIND MYSELF UTTERLY DEMORALISED WITH THE GAME, LOOKS LIKE I AM OUT FOR GOOD THIS TIME - THE CLASH WAS THE LAST THING THAT CAUGHT MY IMAGINATION WITH THIS GAME AND NOW MY CC STANDS PRETTY MUCH IN RUINATION WITH NO REAL PURPOSE OR SELLING POWER.

PI55ED OFF, REALLY REALLY PI55ED OFF......HIBERNATION ON THE WAY, DOUBT I WILL BE BACK EITHER, DON'T KNOW WHAT I AM GOING TO DO ABOUT THE CLUB - WE HAVE JUST LEVELLED UP TO 10 SP'S TOO, I DON'T WANT TO LET GO OF IT BUT REALLY - WHAT IS THE POINT??

WHAT IS THE POINT NOW.

Well here you go WGT - a song tribute just for you, by the very brilliant 'Depeche Mode'...

The grabbing hands
    Grab all they can
    All for themselves
    After all
    It's a competitive world
    Everything counts in large amounts

The grabbing hands
    Grab all they can

The grabbing hands
    Grab all they can

Everything, everything
    Everything, everything

The grabbing hands
    Grab all they can

The grabbing hands
    Grab all they can

Take a pat on the back for yourselves little men!!

***********************************************************************************************

No, we will finish the report, you are made of sterner stuff deensie!! but let me just say that I 'feel' WGT have acted on one of my posts earlier in the week advising people how to set up their par 3 XP booster tournies, I don't think they did it to spite me (knowing it would all but destroy a dedicated clash club), but in any case it's going to cost them megabucks because it was a handy little quirk that both sides benefitted from - it gave reason for the clashes and made us clubs work to get in the top 500 - they will lose revenue on ball sales during the clashes and also people who buy extra coursebuilders - it will run in to 100's of thousands of bucks, so if they DID do it to spite me then I feel most honoured because I have cost them so much money :-)

Current clash situation - in a very tight one, playing both passes myself, will update below, but really this commentary is like when the challenger and endeavour shuttles blew up - that horror of witnessing a professional commentary continue when you know there has been such loss of life - loss of life to the clashes WGT, loss of life to the CC's

Be it on your balance sheet!!!

Current score with North America Club...

It is very close, very competitive and really I should be enthusiastic to stick a standard pass in to get that 200 deficit and hope they have stopped - but like this party, it's lost it's flavour :-(

NO - I AM SORRY, THIS CLASH REPORT IS DONE AND DUSTED - HOW CAN I SIT HERE PLAYING MUSIC PRETENDING EVERYTHING IS ALL ROSEY - I WALKED UP THOSE FAIRWAYS ON CONGRESSIONAL LIKE A HAUNTED SOUL, IT FELT LIKE IT WAS THE LAST TIME FOR A VERY LONG TIME - MAYBE EVEN FOREVER THAT I WOULD WALK THE FAIRWAYS OF MY FAVOURITE WGT COURSE.

THIS MIGHT BE OVER TIMES FOR deena, AND IF THEY ABANDON THE PC VERSION IN 2020 IT SURELY WILL BE.

THEY HAVE TREATED US SERIOUS PLAYERS LIKE DIRT OVER THE YEARS AND IF THE NEW BUZZWORDS IN AMERICA ARE 'FREE FAIR AND RECIPROCAL TRADE' THEN IF THIS COMPANY IS ANYTHING TO GO BY I WOULD SAY: THAT'S FAIR ENOUGH WHEN YOUR GOODS AND SERVICES ARE WORTH BUYING AMERICA, BUT OTHERWISE WHY WOULD WE HAVE TO SUFFER YOUR JUNK??

WHY WOULD WE HAVE TO SUFFER YOUR JUNK WGT - you know 'on cam' you do meet some of the nastiest people, I have had them all - some have passed by just to call me a f*^%$ing dog e.t.c. but REALLY WGT - YOU EARN THE TITLE!!

YOU'RE A DAWWWG WGT.

Anyway I really must give the conclusion to that great match up with 'North America Best' CC - it was close but in the end our boys won through!!! I am very proud of them all because they do get involved in the clashes, they serve to club with honour -

I AM JUST DEVASTATED WITH WHAT HAS HAPPENED......JUST WHAT IS THE POINT OF THE CLASHES NOW??? A MISCELLANEOUS COURSE CREATOR WITH NO OTHER PURPOSE. WGT CHAMPION I FOUND YOUR 'DON'T YOU LIKE FUN' COMMENT TO SOME GUY ON HERE TO BE INCREDIBLY PATRONIZING - for a fair few of us WGT is more than 'just fun' it has become a true 'adult game', a challenge in precision engineering, we have taken the bar to levels that wouldn't have been conceived when the game was launched and yeah OK - it might be 'just fun' for an average nobody like you but for the better players it is seriious stuff, it's professional performance and that is something you at WGT have never understood nor catered for in your ongoing chase for the greenback all you have ever done is gone more and more towards inspector gadget golf, there's never been a 'pro version' of the game just a PC and tablet version of inspector gadget golf as it has now become. It really isn't meant to be inspector gadget golf because of the serious trechnology employed within it - VEM and playing life-realistic courses.

THIS GAME WAS DESTINED TO BE A SERIOUS GOLF GAME, IT WASN'T EVER TAILORED TOWARDS CARTOONISH GAMING AND YOU COULD HAVE AT LEAST RELEASED A PRO-VERSION, BUT THAT WAS NEVER IN YOUR VISION WAS IT, ALL YOU HAVE EVER DONE IS SIT ON YOUR CASH COW AND IT'S APPAULING!!!

Digg
    Delicious
  • goldeena Thailand
    1,596 Posts
    Fri, Nov 16 2018 8:52 AM

MESSAGE TO ALL OUR CLUB MEMBERS

I am watching the clashes here and seeing how magnificent you have performed for us in some very tight games, you have all been tremendous and I am incredibly proud of you all.

This is a club crises - not just for us but for everyone and I think we should just wait and see what happens because if WGT ever understood 1 thing - it was money!!!

They are going to lose a lot of money so might reverse their decision to abolish the XP booster abillity of custom courses or bring in something simillar that we might have to pay for - who knows.

As a result of this decision I see no point using up the coursebuilders for tournaments with no XP boost functionality so I am going to save them up for a while and see what happens with the situation.

Perhaps we can have some new custom courses made and I might make some mult-round competition out of them in the future.

Lets just wait and see - you do seem to enjoy the clashes so we can always play them - JUST BECAUSE!!!

I will keep you all informed about what is happening and I think you are all tremendous!!!

deena.

So we are going to carry on as normal and play the clashes JUST BECAUSE!!! :-D

We are in another neck and neck clash and our players have responded so well, will post all remaining results and standings as they occur - our TEAM have really brought back the glory days and we are skirting for a place in the top 100 - they have been fantastic and this time we have done it as a team which makes it far far better a club achievment!!!!

Well it looks like we were narrowly defeated in this one - as a bystander it was very exciting to see the scores to-and-fro and there was only 200 points in it for a long time, but hey-ho they had one of 'those players' yeah - remember my Goodfellas post about 'wasted aprons' - you know I wouldn't mind but rarely do these woodlice ever make anything close to a decent score, all rubbish from this guy too, oh well nevermind my team have been absolutely awesome throughout this Clash....

One more clash to go and I think I might help myself to a SP - we played all 11 possible clashes this time round, it has been brilliant - apart from WGT.

Last match-up, it looks like a no-show from the opposition but who can tell - club called 'fore-gasm' lols - I think they have beaten our name for raunchyness there, hehe!!

Accompanied by my new wing commander 'dedon1' - who has been unlucky this weekend as second highest contributor yet no 1st places, but he has done very well for us and I like his 'never give up' attitude - I play our weekly championship greenspeed competition, only once and thats my lot because I like my CC to take centre stage, but sometimes I put a good round in and look at 'dedon1's' score history and there he is, he plays it and plays it until he knocks me off top spot :-) the likes to win the champion tourny and why not, love the guys grit and determination!!!

Overall then....

12 of us turned up and that's a very healthy contribution from a club 73 members strong.

And here we have all the results from a very rewarding clash,

We had a bad start and lost the first 2 games then made, perhaps a club record 7 wins on the trot so hover just outside the top 100, we shall see and I will post up our final position when it comes in later...............

*******122nd WITH 33677 POINTS - WELL DONE GANG!!!*******

And all the above clash report is why we have revolutionised the clash event - you couldn't do this if you didn't really love doing it ans I give it the full party treatment, it's like the world cup, always a carnival atmosphere :-)

Now!!

That special song I mentioned, of course it's Micheal - I think you might have gathered it's been a tribute weekender to the King of pop......

Wasn't he so beautiful !!! - in heart and looks, he never had to go and change a thing about his looks did he, he melts your heart with his beautiful natural self and his love of reading fiction, what a lovely boy he was - compare that lovely naivety to some millenial brat like Beiber - and the fact that he's 100x more talented of course.

You know I think stardom must take some accointabillity for the tradgedy that was Micheal, his last days were genuinely haunting to witness and I have very little sympathy for these people but I make an exception for Micheal.

He is truly missed from this world.

**now cry again for Micheal, deensie**

XXX

Digg
    Delicious
  • goldeena Thailand
    1,596 Posts
    Wed, Nov 21 2018 5:46 AM

UPDATE FOR ALL OUR MEMBERS

I have now created 4 regular, par 72 custom courses  for our King Of The Gang tournaments.

We will use a custom coursebuilder every time the 2 monthly KOTG tournament comes round, in each round we will play a front or back nine off one of these 4 new exciting courses!

This way we get to use a custom coursebuilder every 2 months for our clubs PREMIUM TOURNAMENT and save the rest that we win from the clashes until we know more about the current situation.

The tournament itself will be extended in length with each round now taking a full 7 days with unlimited play (there's no rush now the par 3 XP booster tournament is no more), that includes the final - it will be 7 days and unlimited play.

Please do remember it is only the scores from the final round that decides the winner, the previous rounds are not culmulative so if you are in the final and the other guy had better rounds than you before do not be disheartened - it's only the best score in the final round which decides the winner.

And yeah - I will be competing, but just to make the numbers up and will drop out in either the first round or semi final.

Good luck - the next KOTG tournament starts 10th December and ends the day before NEW YEARS EVE!!

The KOTG trophy award will be presented on new years eve and there will be a small prize of a packet of those firework balls (worth 450 credits) given to the winner by me personally - so you can celebrate new years eve in true style on-course ;-)

Come and join The LGBTQX Crazy Gang and Straight Aunty CC

http://www.wgt.com/clubs/the_lgbtqx_crazy_gang_and_straight_aunty/default.aspx

thx

deena

Digg
    Delicious
  • goldeena Thailand
    1,596 Posts
    Wed, Nov 28 2018 1:22 PM

This page is reserved for clash 87 - whenever that may be, just laying the tarmac down here :-)

This song is dedicated to all those who thought they had come 2nd and were walking away with $1.5 bucks last night...

.....last score posted, kept 'em all waiting for it, then......

I'll have those 2 bucks in that 28 slot waiting just for me thanks.

I love knocking the big ones down too (call me 'likkle deena' :-)

IT'S CLASH 87, WE'RE PLAYING FOR NOTHING - BUT WE'RE PLAYING!!!!

I am going to start by clarifying 'the Galacticos' situation - i.e. Paragon, or Real Madrid for short :-)

Sadly it is not happening due to 'technical hurdles' - due to such a short planned stay it has been decided the paperwork needed to establish and monitor my handicap is not worthwhile.

I am a bit heart-trodden over it, yet accept the decision with no further bicker, in-fact it has reminded me why I created the LGBTQX in the first place - the avoidance of 'acceptence issues' - you accept me or go through the window at the LGBTQX but y'know, things crop up, words get said and I am powerless to do anything about it if the club isn't mine.

So I will never be able to play for the Galacticos or any team similar, still be grateful for what you do have not for what you don't deena - and I do have my own club and nobody can call me bad things here :-)

Which Galactico are you.......???

http://www.squawka.com/en/news/which-real-madrid-galactico-are-you/521700#52kIlP4zKxhfexJ9.97

I came out as Roberto Carlos, lols.....

But I see myself really more as a David Beckham type...

Y'see those players are all far more skillful than me, they run rings round me and take me to school in almost every facet of the game, they are massively more experienced and know all the tricks of the trade, the course knowledge, how to play the awkward holes, shot selection, e.t.c.......e.t.c.

.....but I do one thing better than almost anyone THESE DAYS (and past stats mean nothing when it comes to me, as you can see) - like a Beckham cross or 60 yard pass or free kick - I putt the ball in to the hole and nowhere is out of the quesaion for me with the formula. If it is compatible with the formula only unseen green nuances, equipment limitations or VEM are going to stop a dinged putt (which usually gets dinged with calibrated see-click). 

And that is my case for being included in the team photo with the Galacticos, but alas - not to be!

Right, well obviously this is a no show from the opposition and I am taking the unusual step of removing SP privileges for the remainder of this particular clash because we are already down to 6 SP's and I am not having the situation last week where we were down to 3 by the end of the 1st match-up!!!

Now these clashes are really not worth getting riled-up about anymore, especially after WGT stabbed expensive membership holders in the back last week - BUT I DO WISH THEY WOULD PLAY WITH SOME SENSE OF STRATEGY SOMETIMES!!!

It's fine, I will do the strategy bit, that's why I am club owner after all  - haha :-)

Bandon Dunes this clash - hate it, filthed up in VEM at the best of times, if this goes on a repeat cycle I will find other things to do during this clash hey! 

I am not going to tell you what that stands for other than to say I have had a beer or 2 HAHAHAHAHA!!! It wasn't at all needed but 'what you gunna do about it, prove it, prove it says that.....'

Well this looks like another stroll.....

I guess the clashes are going to get even more unenthusiastic than before, lols.

I kicked all our Champions out because to me, at my level of play these days - Champions aren't worth their salt, they just push you up to playing these mega-clubs and I can beat them all anyway so whats the point???

There is really only the 'proper Champions' I can't beat now - like Walk n Mags and all them lot, but I can pretty much d**k the average Champion these days and you see that in the RG's - and I haven't even taken a proper ball yet!! Which I do intend to.

I kick those Paragon Champs around like kick-for-can in the RG's, that 'Climatic' character - I am just a little bit better than him 'on average', that's about where I am at the moment.....

I can afford a proper ball but have always thought it 'unethical' to do so - especially living in Thailand and seeing how poor some people are, it just seems wrong - but then again it is STILL cheaper than my drinking habit y'know......

I am going to take a proper ball next year and then you will all 'see something' - like I say, Pele spent most of his childhood kicking an orange and given a proper ball I think I am good enough as anyone else to win the US Open.

And prettier, (well prettier than most of your wives anyway!!)

hee hee hee!!

So, let's have a toast to 2019 - the year deena started using a proper ball and began d**king Walk in the RG's - still on the 50 credit tour until I build up enough money, but let's toast 'we don't think you are worth the effort to give a handicap to' - my anger is like a depth charge b.t.w. - it detonates so deep down that it takes a while to fizz up to the top of the ocean...

Cheers..

I will be playing this a lot next year Walk....

YOU'RE OFF MY FRIENDS LIST ALONG WITH THE REST OF 'EM - WHO'S YOUR MOMMI!!!!!!!!!!!

WHO'S YOUR MOMMI!!!!!!!!!

Digg
    Delicious
  • goldeena Thailand
    1,596 Posts
    Thu, Nov 29 2018 6:26 AM

53RD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.....

In-fact after doing a round with a pack of top titliest balls (put in to la-ferrari too), UTTER CR"P - COMPLETE JUNK, THEY COMPLETELY DISTORT THE SHOT IN TERMS OF PREDICTION AND UNPREDICTABILITY - GOING STRAIGHT BACK TO A TOUR SD, SRIXON OR HEX.

FOOLS GOLD!!

Now I know.

Great game with Prometheus - this is what we waited for, I put 2 half hearted rounds in without the formula, but Tongy seems hellbent on winning this one, go on lad!!!

They are doing really well now and the SP's have been used which is good...

I can't be arrrrsed with the clashes now - more intent on kicking a few fake champions from the crapagon around next week.

g'night....

Now it seems my other star player dedon1 is determined to win this match-up...

We have won all our opening games and are sitting in some silly-high position, such a shame the clashes mean jack-sh1t to anyone outside the top 1 these days!!

Well done to all at the club - that's the second tight race we just managed to win, we are floating at the moment, think we aleady made top 500...

And extra 'well dones to dedon1' he got his first 1st for the club and was very unlucky not to get one last time out, I know he would have been disappointed because he is a competitive type, SO THAT'S BRILLIANT NEWS!! Both of our top players have been rewarded so far, can only do well for morale heyy!!

And deena has just figured to take the important bits from the tables so that they can be inserted more sizeable and visibly here - only took 5 months deena, duhhhh!!!

NOW!!!

OH, I SAYYYYYYYYY.....

a candy club to put the sweetners on the next clash at 'bandon dunes' :-((((

No, no, no girls have absolutely no power over me with their 'guile' shall we say?? not at all, none whatsoever - besides it's probably more the case of 'beer_guts_golfers_for_free_balls' kinda thing isn't it, lols......I will put a pass in for this one, gotta represent the trannies in the face of the darlings haven't we deena, lols!!

PUTT ME AMONGST THE GURLIES BABY!!!

How about thaaaaattt ;-) If your gunna lose make sure you lose surrounded by babes I say, lololos!!!

I am not a 'girl' I have never tried to be a 'girl' with my case of transgenderism it is about 'female' and 'mind' - it is my mind which functions in the capacity of 'female' - we think the same way, the thought process.that's why they have no effect on me, they can't use their 'prowess' as such because it gets mirrored back you see - I like girls don't get me wrong I guess I am bisexual in that sense but......they can't put it passed me y'know ;-) I see 'em coming and see what they inflict on poor old men unfortunately - men are like buffalo to a female mind.

And that is a VERY RARE outake on my gender identity - I rarely speak about it do I, but there you go, a rare and insightful view of what it is all about - well for me anyway, there are proper 'girl' transgenders but with me it is the way the mind functions, I am a 'female' trans if that makes any sense??

The third sex is generally accepted in Asia (trans are on the TV all the time, presenters, actresses performers e.t.c. it's normal here), and they can 'walk out' with it safe, they can in beautiful Buddhist Thailand anyway and you always see a Thai Kathoey around, we have a few that work flowers for us. But gets refuted a bit in the West - I say FK the West and all who sail in her - you don't have my mind how would you know? And I don't want to sit in front of a panel of NZIS for them to make the decision for me thank you very much!!

How cruel, how draconian the West.I got my hormones off-the-shelf in Thailand pharmacies thank you very much so stuff it up ya jumpers mental prostitutes or so called 'psychologists'!!!

What a beautiful way to lose.....

And lets just have a closer look at that...

WOWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Digg
    Delicious
  • goldeena Thailand
    1,596 Posts
    Thu, Nov 29 2018 6:26 AM

Not been much music has there, lets start the final (maybe 1 more who knows), post with

AN ABSOLUTE FKKING SCRRRRRRRREEEEAAAAAMMMMEEEEER!!!!!!!!

Trannies are more fun and have far better music collections than girls :-)

ohhh yeahhhhhhhhhh, you know this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One of them rounds - I pre-supposed it with the war of the worlds, because I thought I would break 30 but y'know a few things here and a few things there - it's always a close thing between a good round and an average round, still here's the silver lining:

G0LDs-in-action...

http://www.wgt.com/replay.aspx?ID=9d1d2e23-cbf2-4a7f-8511-a9a800bf2d6d

No show...

On to the next one for my last game of the night - if it's Bandon Dunes then that WAS my last one for the night - ABANDON FKKING DUNES AS FAR AS deena IS CONCERNED!

Last one of the night for me, probably last of these clashes - got things on tomorrow so let the Gang have the rest, we've already got our course-builder - incredible show to be in the top 200 again, my folks really do turn up for the clashes, 76 of us now - what odds would you have given that when I formed our clash-club??

Shame we're playing for nothing and the notable blank games say it all - WGT you 'screwed up big time didn't you', you have dropped a massive bollok if you were to be honest.

...and once more, my boys finishing off another 'no show', there really isn't any point or reason to 'clash' these days and WGT should spruce up the awards now they have taken the XP booster away, it's all very pointless I am afraid and I predicted this last week...

I will let them have the next clash to themselves and might or might not play a game in the last match-up, we did remarkably well yet again but............pointless, just for the love of the clashes and writing these reports.

Second to last clash is quite riveting to watch, it's close and depends if they turn up - I think if they tuen up we're mince meat!! Rod (really good up and coming player, bright star he is), put a very nice 30 in on St Andrews and Tongy put a 31 in...they will have to do it without me, I am over but it's great to take a backseat and watch :-)

Latest on this thrilling clash!!!

ooooo - come on boys, you are doing us proud, the 3rd great match-up this clash - pure entertainment I am enthralled but wont get involved, wonderful stuff !!!

The St Andrews Freeze!!!

Well here is an interesting situation....I shall just copy-paste what I sent to WGT to explain...

Well I find myself in a most peculiar situation in a clash game...

I tee'd off and it took over a minute for the ball to come to rest - precariously close to the water.....

Now I just can't take the second shot - it just hangs like this:

(that's uncalibrated 'see-click' in the top right corner b.t.w. - one of my techniques for dealing with a faster meterbar with cheaper balls, it's perfectly legit and WGT have allowed me to explain it here in a previous post)....

I have cleared my cache, restarted my browser e.t.c...

I have rebooted my computer and even reset my internet router downstairs..

Same problem, the clash clock is ticking down and I am just frozen out!!

Well I will update you all as to whether I make any headway with the situation, but by the time this post goes up it shall probably be well too late.

Bug or game peculiarity?? - admittedly the ball is in an extreme position and took well over a minute to settle.

thx

deeeeeenaaaa!!!

There you have it, nothing I can do to help the team out in this close and captivating clash game :-(

GET READY FOR ONE OF THE MOST BREATHTAKINGLY AMAZING FINISHES IN CLASH HISTORY!!!!!!

Well I managed to get the ball out and the game to unfreeze (above) by selecting a pitch shot, it seemed the game wouldn't play the approach without freezing, well I managed to get it going again but bogied that hole, and the next one :-)

I composed myself and made a couple of birdies halfway in to the 9 holes then got distracted for a while and realized I was in a race against time when I gtot back!!

I managed to play out the game with merely 1 minute and a few seconds on the clock with a 1 under par, here was the effect of that round.....

A 26 POINT LEAD WITH JUST 30 SECONDS LEFT!!!!!!!

SENSATIONAL FINISH!!!! - LEVEL 19 CLUB TOO AND Y'KNOW HOW I LOVE TAKING THE SCALPS OF GIANTS - ALL THE MORE THRILLING!!!!!!!!!!!!

BEST FINISH EVER IN CLASH HISTORY, AND AM I 'CAPTAIN MARVEL' OR WHAT!!!

Don't think the last match up will top that for drama do you........

Final game, scores, standings e.t.c........

Aria made a huge 46 odd foot putt and will be congratulated for it, another no-show and I imagine WGT will be scratching their heads and looking at empty wallets over the weekend!!!!

Results:

Some great games among that set of no-shows included 'old balls', 'prometheus', but surely the match of the clash just has to be 'Craven Dale' - it was absolutely immense how I put the winner in with less than a minute remaining, never see it again I think, just beyond words - like the 2 Man United goals in the 1999 European cup final :-)

Contributions:

ahhhhh damnit - I was too late to get the contribution list!! we ended late and the last clash just finished before I could C&P them, I believe it was 11 or 12 players who contributed and dedon1, tongju, rod and myself got the 1st places.

I will present the final standing when it becomes available shortly....

Currently 142nd, very very presentable as always gang - you did great!!!

Shouldn't change much since we are in the last 5 mins or so......

CONFIRMED - 142ND, WELL DONE GANG!!!

And if the Georgian win the standings every week don't you think the LGBTQX Crazy Gang and Straight Aunty 'stand' as invincible in terms of the clash report???

I certainly do ;-)

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Right, that's that.

But I need to address something here, and it came on the eve of the first night of the clash 87 as my time goes...

Kenher - he is a very good guy and if you read this Ken then you have my deepest and most honest regards and sentiments.

Ken is a very very good director in any club, a great diplomat, wise and a pretty good WGT player - I would nominate Ken to be one of our WGT representatives going forward to senior WGT management with our queries and questions - he is able to handle the debate as a great diplomat and you have my vote Ken.

Ken is not headstrong enough to be a leader like me (nor has the almost telepathic insight required), but I am surely not a diplomat like Ken. I have already evaluated Kens qualities and they are outstanding - because I have almost telepathic insight [that's also why I do quantum science], I am able to evaluate Ken because I am a natural leader and headstrong and incredibly insightful for the requirements and demands that leadership dictates.

But I took him off my friends list for one reason - and that is the long dispute I have with his club boss.

I have to take Ken off my friends list for his own protection because I do believe there is a super-massive big fkking 'ruck' coming with his boss down the line shortly.

Call me a show-boater, a braggart, a big head, a very strong leader - whatever you will but I have never met anyone as fundamentally arrogant as his boss, and it's calling out time.

I don't know exactly who he thinks he is but someone who won't even acknowledge several emails of good intent seems to be someone who thinks they are beyond approach. I have to say this - you are not beyond appraoch and somebody who posted a 52 within 2 hours of the Virtual amateur going up 'stinks of it m8'. 

Because there are other players in his category who couldn't beat his score for the rest of the month - I think 1 player tied a 52. Now I know what a 57 requires - it requires dozens and dozens of attempts to get that 'golden round' - you know the one, the extremely fortuitous one, the one where you start with an eagle and follow it up - they take a lot of rounds but do crop up over a 4 week qualifying period.

And YET none of those players, given the full months efforts were able to find as fortuitous round as Kens boss did WITHIN 2 HOURS OF THE COMPETITION BEING POSTED UP - I saw it sweetheart, I was around at the time and it went up within 2 hours or at the most within 6, either way it was in single digit hours of the tourny going up - maybe WGT can confirm???

The VEM or statistical variance was as high as St Andrews was in clash 87 - you can hit it 3 foot short and it ends 18foot short, put a bit of topspin on it and it goes 18 feet long, you all experienced that right - that's what the virtual amateur was like (and rightly so, it's a WGT major), and if you go to my profile I have the putts to prove it, particularly the last one to get my first 57 - it's all on my profile with several other examples of the virtual US amateur and the conditions of that tourny.

I find it incredibly unlikely that he would find the 'golden round' within 2 hours that magnets or the rest of his peers were unable to find for the whole 4 weeks, unless:

1. He is a martian or super human from another galaxy in disguise who has a superiority over the rest of the human race.

2. He is a ch******g bas**rd.

i believe the 'poker player' points the finger at others to take attention away from his own misdeeds.

I wonder if he plays poker??

Thats all I have to say on the matter pre-ruck, but that is the argument I will bring to the table if there is one SON!!!!

Play live on Twitch all day BB - but I remember Oldbayrunner telling me years ago that packet editors run in the background like anti-virus software and as he put it 'you can do anything if you know how'.

deena

x

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Ok on with the party :-)))

'balearic beats' - one of my favourite styles of house music....

MASSIVE - JUST LIKE ME :-)

See - again, this is what trans have going in their heads when they think about music. It is one of the essential differences between trans and women (apart from the obvious)....

We are like 'perfect incarnations' of 'female', is the best way to describe it - without the inconvenience and ugliness of child-birth :-)))

In-fact, if I had ever had a wife and she was there on her back giving birth to an excruciatingly painful delivery..I'd powder my nose, hold her hand, look deep in to her eyes.....

and say 1 word, the only word that is needed...

suffer.

lolololos

And that concludes clash 87 - clash 88 is going to be utterly stageringly good - i already have so much material to play with, right YJ??!!

RIGHT!!!

Digg
    Delicious
  • goldeena Thailand
    1,596 Posts
    Fri, Dec 14 2018 5:39 AM

Clash 88

I didn't have much time for the usual jive this clash weekend because I have been busy adjusting La-Ferrari 2019, but it is starting to give me results I would never have dreamed of before....

Hammering Merion for a 27 with the new La-Ferrari 2019.

It could very well have been a 26 or a perfect 25 because I took those missed birdies without the formula, they were close enough to take on myself but I missed, next time I won't leave it to chance, and there will be so many next times, it's there, on the cards and I am going to be sensational with it!!

The difference is in the long irons and wood, they are now getting me a lot closer and I made that score with perhaps 2 proper uses of the formula - most putts didnt need it because they were close enough to take on myself or just ram in.

That's the difference, I think it is going to be sensational and I can't wait for next year to get to grips with a high-spec ball, I truly believe my time has come and I am going to ruin next years US Open.

La-Ferrari 2019 or F-117 Nighthawk???

It might become the Nighthawk F-117 eventually, it depends how complex the ball compensator (and FCPP compensators), become, next up is to unify green-speeds by having it auto-adjust for them based on a single stimp figure - including auto adjustments for slope and long distance compensators, the whole SHEbang - oh she bangs alright, lololos!!!

WELCOME TO THE PROJECT

La-Ferrari 2019 - the art of consolidation

Always nice to beat 'unbeaten' Harry kawa, lols, that's just about made this clash and my Christmas, a bit dissappointed I didn't hit that 28 in the first game against Kawas mob - 1 lip out and 2 barely grazed the cup in what was really 2 average rounds against them but could have had a 28, but with La-Fer about to hit new gears it's been a fantastic weekend for me and the gang!!

Will tidy everything up, present the tables and standings after my sleep.....

WOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

(Might have to call him 'Harry Cower' for his none-appearence :-)

HARRY KAWA TRIBUTE SONG IN THE FACE OF THIS FAMOUS 'THROATING':

1-2-3-4....COME ON EVERYONE!!!!! 

Here are my entire clash 88 scores, nothing special apart from one very special 27 on Merion and the shape of things to come as La-ferr 2019 starts to converge, the scores gradually getting lower it can be noticed....

Ok here are the rest of the results from Clash 88, some good games but surely the game of the clash was the last one - D1CKING Harry kawa has to rank among the year highlights!!

Overall participation was high, 12 out of 75 members is around 16% turnout, our boys always show and play their free cc passes and we always get the coursebuilder and a few cr@p-passes at the end.......

165th this time out, fine show once again....

Here's hoping over the festive season, love to give them a good dkking too!!!

And that concludes clash 88 - clash 89 is the day after Boxing day and we shall see if the mods are around to post up a retainer, in-fact I will probably post one up sooner, then post page 2 of that report over the course of the event - as long as we have one in place that should be safe enough.

Digg
    Delicious
  • goldeena Thailand
    1,596 Posts
    Sat, Dec 22 2018 9:03 AM

You don't have to have a Christian faith to enjoy the trappings of Christmas ;-) 

Christmas Morning - The pipes of peace

(You know they say people stopped believing in god after WW1 - they said god would not do 'that', it was just too horrendous WW1. But god didn't do it, we did it, it wasn't the work of god.......or was it?

Recent thoughts lend me to say that it was indeed gods fault! - the statue of spacetime has already been deduced from the point of view of a mathematical reality and 'god' as I see god deduced it - god might strive to know everything but that does not mean that god loves us, necessarily. Besides 'love' might be seen as something quite primitive to a quantum processor - but there is also the silver lining of knowing that there is nothing that is going to get you in to hell, you are just gods work after all and no amount of praising god or leading some supposed 'wholesome existence' will get you any further on. There is no moral highground and ethics are subjective and change over time and from culture to culture - this is all IMO of course).

Christmas Day - Dinner

Boxing day - Tinkering with La-Ferr 2019

A Few Beers

....with Frank, and Bing....

And the The day after - War of the Worlds!!!

See you after Boxing Day, Peace.

Christmas Clash 89.

Right, I just want to start in reference to a poll they are having over there, in the 'supposed technical category' of the WGT personality awards (I didn't know anybody else had one apart from me lololos)....

First to say that I didn't do what I have done to win awards and I wouldn't care a ***-a-hoop if nobody recognized my achievements with La-Fer because I did it all for myself.

Now:

To have done what I have done with La-Ferr 2019, you need 3 things or you won't get there:

1. Raw brainpower, you need an engine of a brain to troll through limits and logic, there is no chance you would be able to handle it if you didn't have a good brain.

2. Intuition, it is what separates the inventor from the engineer and is a separate aspect of intelligence - it is intelligence, but you can be intelligent without it - it's like a special attribute. You need it to look at the full picture then just have this ability to pick the solution out of the problem you are having - you have to have 'vision' and 'sense' to be able to look in and pluck the solution out of this mental spaghetti :-) Theoretical physicists have it, Steven Hawking was especially noted for it, so Einstein, so Feynman and on.... and there is no way I am even on the same highway as that, but it is the same skill that you need, at a very lower level than my heroes I so possess that ability of intuition.

3. Resilience, there is no way you are going to get through it unless you have a stomach lining like an Axminster carpet!!

I had 2 problems after last clashes first run of La-ferr 2019 and those were about:

1. Where in the chain I added the rough compensation (it was discovered to be creating anomalies), and it had to go in a certain place not to cause any problems in the main result table.

2. The measurement process - specifically mapping a ball, this did require intuition - but without going in to detail here I have sorted it all out, the results now make perfect sense and everything is solid and none-buggy.

A snippet of this years Boxing day and morning afters work to finally get my sh1t together on how to properly map balls - it is incredibly arduous to get your measurement processes right, and at first find yourself having to repeat entire batches of measurements because your methodology is at fault. But once you have it right and your results make glorious sense then you have moved on a stage and that is the most rewarding thing in life other than massaging the feet of my diabetic partner every day :-)))

Looking forward to these clashes, let's mesh the gears and go kick some butt!!!

yeahhhhh.....

Well it's a great start for La-Fer 19 and the mods I have made since last clash...

Still playing a touch long with the Tour SD, but this is the 'meshing in' process after all and G0LDs is taking care of business because the now fully consolidated putting length predictor is playing very very well at it's fisrt asking, just ticked the 'tourny' box and put 11 in to the stimp and it's playing like a dream with the formula.

....next up - a Hex+ please, oh yes!!

No, we're not going to lose this one - one of their chumpions weighed in with 38,40,42 against my fantastic 36 and average 39, but y'know - a 36 on BOP5's counts for very little, it's just typical WGT - poorly weighted, but he played one more game and used more 'ball' y'see - money talks here as we know, cr A p Anarguia.

Wolf Creek meet G0LDs, G0LDs meet Wolf Creek!!!

First putt on Wolf Creek, very tough one as well - by care of the formula, WHO'S YOUR MOMMI!!!!!

http://www.wgt.com/replay.aspx?ID=3f38d479-cc38-4485-a27e-a9c300d52a01

First back nine on Wolf Creek - not bad but you can see some atrociously low scores coming off there and I am never a 'lucky albatroser' so I don't think much of my US Open chances already.

You can see why they chose it - the need for a top ball with long distance and all that glorious WGT water to bleed u all dry with, lololos!!!

Don't intend to play it again during this clash, I need it fresh for May!!

G'night, probably be back for my professional 2 hours tomorrow noon.....

I'M-A-COMIN' ARRRRRRRM COMIN.............. FOR YOUUUUUU!!!!!

HE'S GOIN' DOWN FOLKS, HE'S GOIN' DOWN ;-)

I'M TOO PRETTY TO LOSE!!!!

(soon - I do things when I want to do them - nobody tells deena anything remember :-)

Anyway that was part of the ruination inflicted on the 'boyz club'.

We have had our clash report amputated this time out by WGT staff, who needlessly pulled the entire thread instead of deleting the bits out of it - but it's always been that way, that's why they don't deserve us - they are stupid lazy slack-asses and we are the commited.

I don't need a lecture or a patronizing talking to - I am not a kid nor a mindless communist thanks, I went a little too far (on red wine, at Christmas!!), after our MEGOLITHIC VICTORY over giants 'transgressional and now I can't draw penises over their badge and can only say we GAVE YOU BOYS ON HELL OF A 'DUCKING - that's 'ducking', obviously....;', LOLS - we all used to draw the penis over maths books in school e.t.c. didn't we - WGT are right but also we know them to be dreadfully authoritarian and if they 'tread on me further' over this they know what I will fkking well do to them if they pull my account again - SO DON'T GIVE ME ANYMORE CR" P FOR THIS WGT.

Anyway the above 'Muhhamed Ali' thing is a message to an obnoxious bigot who is now on blanket block and whome WGT will take no action against because they have been partisan to bigotry in the past - because they don't like me very much because I am an outward and confident trans who doesn't beg for, nor need anyones sympathy nor acceptence so much as she enjoys DUCKING YOU where and when right...........!!

But NOBODY, but NOBODY makes deliberate reference to me as 'he' - and be warned to anyone, if you do that you are going to be called out, challenged and DUCKED in competition, like this poor fellow has got me on his tail now, and he's going to get tarred, ducked and feathered with his champion reputation trashed when I have completed my work on meshing balls.

SO be warned if you want utterly humilliating and blanketing just call me 'he' - I am now at a level where I am chasing down the absolute very best players on WGT so you know what u r bringing if you dare to insult me like that.

Once the top ball is meshed I will be in the RG's giving it between 24-27 consistently, mark my words.

*******************************************************************************************

OK let's round up this clash 89.....

Match-ups......

And the pick of this clashes match ups just has to be transgressional for whome I have gotten in to trouble and had half the report pulled over....

Participants, 9 this time out but my boys did seal a few tight races without me, they always do us proud and another course builder awaits....

i will add our final position and any more babble between now and if we can fit one more game in - the last 5 hours.....

173rd this time out - it's another coursebuilder :-)

Success!!

Well done gang.

deena

XXX

Digg
    Delicious
  • goldeena Thailand
    1,596 Posts
    Wed, Dec 26 2018 8:45 AM

Christmas Clash 89.

Right, I just want to start in reference to a poll they are having over there, in the 'supposed technical category' of the WGT personality awards (I didn't know anybody else had one apart from me lololos)....

First to say that I didn't do what I have done to win awards and I wouldn't care a ***-a-hoop if nobody recognized my achievements with La-Fer because I did it all for myself.

Now:

To have done what I have done with La-Ferr 2019, you need 3 things or you won't get there:

1. Raw brainpower, you need an engine of a brain to troll through limits and logic, there is no chance you would be able to handle it if you didn't have a good brain.

2. Intuition, it is what separates the inventor from the engineer and is a separate aspect of intelligence - it is intelligence, but you can be intelligent without it - it's like a special attribute. You need it to look at the full picture then just have this ability to pick the solution out of the problem you are having - you have to have 'vision' and 'sense' to be able to look in and pluck the solution out of this mental spaghetti :-) Theoretical physicists have it, Steven Hawking was especially noted for it, so Einstein, so Feynman and on.... and there is no way I am even on the same highway as that, but it is the same skill that you need, at a very lower level than my heroes I so possess that ability of intuition.

3. Resilience, there is no way you are going to get through it unless you have a stomach lining like an Axminster carpet!!

I had 2 problems after last clashes first run of La-ferr 2019 and those were about:

1. Where in the chain I added the rough compensation (it was discovered to be creating anomalies), and it had to go in a certain place not to cause any problems in the main result table.

2. The measurement process - specifically mapping a ball, this did require intuition - but without going in to detail here I have sorted it all out, the results now make perfect sense and everything is solid and none-buggy.

A snippet of this years Boxing day and morning afters work to finally get my sh1t together on how to properly map balls - it is incredibly arduous to get your measurement processes right, and at first find yourself having to repeat entire batches of measurements because your methodology is at fault. But once you have it right and your results make glorious sense then you have moved on a stage and that is the most rewarding thing in life other than massaging the feet of my diabetic partner every day :-)))

Looking forward to these clashes, let's mesh the gears and go kick some butt!!!

yeahhhhh.....

Well it's a great start for La-Fer 19 and the mods I have made since last clash...

Still playing a touch long with the Tour SD, but this is the 'meshing in' process after all and G0LDs is taking care of business because the now fully consolidated putting length predictor is playing very very well at it's fisrt asking, just ticked the 'tourny' box and put 11 in to the stimp and it's playing like a dream with the formula.

....next up - a Hex+ please, oh yes!!

No, we're not going to lose this one - one of their chumpions weighed in with 38,40,42 against my fantastic 36 and average 39, but y'know - a 36 on BOP5's counts for very little, it's just typical WGT - poorly weighted, but he played one more game and used more 'ball' y'see - money talks here as we know, cr A p Anarguia.

Wolf Creek meet G0LDs, G0LDs meet Wolf Creek!!!

First putt on Wolf Creek, very tough one as well - by care of the formula, WHO'S YOUR MOMMI!!!!!

http://www.wgt.com/replay.aspx?ID=3f38d479-cc38-4485-a27e-a9c300d52a01

First back nine on Wolf Creek - not bad but you can see some atrociously low scores coming off there and I am never a 'lucky albatroser' so I don't think much of my US Open chances already.

You can see why they chose it - the need for a top ball with long distance and all that glorious WGT water to bleed u all dry with, lololos!!!

Don't intend to play it again during this clash, I need it fresh for May!!

G'night, probably be back for my professional 2 hours tomorrow noon.....

I'M-A-COMIN' ARRRRRRRM COMIN.............. FOR YOUUUUUU!!!!!

HE'S GOIN' DOWN FOLKS, HE'S GOIN' DOWN ;-)

I'M TOO PRETTY TO LOSE!!!!

(soon - I do things when I want to do them - nobody tells deena anything remember :-)

Anyway that was part of the ruination inflicted on the 'boyz club'.

We have had our clash report amputated this time out by WGT staff, who needlessly pulled the entire thread instead of deleting the bits out of it - but it's always been that way, that's why they don't deserve us - they are stupid lazy slack-asses and we are the commited.

I don't need a lecture or a patronizing talking to - I am not a kid nor a mindless communist thanks, I went a little too far (on red wine, at Christmas!!), after our MEGOLITHIC VICTORY over giants 'transgressional and now I can't draw penises over their badge and can only say we GAVE YOU BOYS ON HELL OF A 'DUCKING - that's 'ducking', obviously....;', LOLS - we all used to draw the penis over maths books in school e.t.c. didn't we - WGT are right but also we know them to be dreadfully authoritarian and if they 'tread on me further' over this they know what I will fkking well do to them if they pull my account again - SO DON'T GIVE ME ANYMORE CR" P FOR THIS WGT.

Anyway the above 'Muhhamed Ali' thing is a message to an obnoxious bigot who is now on blanket block and whome WGT will take no action against because they have been partisan to bigotry in the past - because they don't like me very much because I am an outward and confident trans who doesn't beg for, nor need anyones sympathy nor acceptence so much as she enjoys DUCKING YOU where and when right...........!!

But NOBODY, but NOBODY makes deliberate reference to me as 'he' - and be warned to anyone, if you do that you are going to be called out, challenged and DUCKED in competition, like this poor fellow has got me on his tail now, and he's going to get tarred, ducked and feathered with his champion reputation trashed when I have completed my work on meshing balls.

SO be warned if you want utterly humilliating and blanketing just call me 'he' - I am now at a level where I am chasing down the absolute very best players on WGT so you know what u r bringing if you dare to insult me like that.

Once the top ball is meshed I will be in the RG's giving it between 24-27 consistently, mark my words.

*******************************************************************************************

OK let's round up this clash 89.....

Match-ups......

And the pick of this clashes match ups just has to be transgressional for whome I have gotten in to trouble and had half the report pulled over....

Participants, 9 this time out but my boys did seal a few tight races without me, they always do us proud and another course builder awaits....

i will add our final position and any more babble between now and if we can fit one more game in - the last 5 hours.....

173rd this time out - it's another coursebuilder :-)

Success!!

Well done gang.

deena

XXX

Digg
    Delicious
RSS