skip nav

Forums

The LGBTQX Crazy Gang and Straight Aunty CC

Wed, Sep 18 2019 9:03 AM by goldeena. 70 replies.
  • goldeena Thailand
    1,751 Posts
    Fri, Jul 27 2018 5:33 AM

We are in 56th place right now - it's unreal, this club has only been going 3 weeks, lolos!!

But we're going to play our tactics first and foremost and if Level 19 Borgo Lauro with 6 champions, a huge number of legends, currently lying in 22nd place with 10, 000 more XP than us and a win-loss record that tells you that their players are out, well if you are reading this then you might as well do what you like because we are going to lie utterly dormant in this match-up, lols.

I would much rather my General take a 4 hour break and come back with double the SP's and go up against someone much more viable on the nightshift as it is here.

i will be back top finish our run-in in the morning, sure we will drop a few places but it's already been beyond words for us as a club....

g'nite :-)

deena

X

Well it looks like our tactics have paid off.....

I will be dodging the next opponent whoever it is and playing double SP in the last game - hope it's Fairway Fanatics is all I can say ;-)

Confirmed:

We do turn 'em over don't we ;-)

ANYWAY SOMETHING SWEET:

We're goin to get our a55es handed to us by a bunch of grampas, lololos!!! and I just love that idea, hehehehe - because I love sweet old men, and the match we are avoiding is going to be against some lovely elder gentlemen :-)

and 13,000 XP and counting....*whistles*

GO ON GRAMPS HAND US A GOOD THUMPING!!!

See I do have a heart lololos!!

laters,

deena

Things that bring a tear to your face in the clashes:

awww look.... :-D

he's only a tour pro - he put a -3 in on the best of par 5's, I can stick between 7 and 9 on it consistently but I ain't gunna touch it, hehehehe - isn't that so sweet :-D I am glad my general has gone to bed so he can't touch it either - unless one of my lil dwarvies turns up - another thing that makes me weepy is my lil' dwarvies tinkering away with their lil shovels 'n' buckets - awww look, last night against Borgo when Alan and me were out....

How can that not make you all smiley and weepy hehehehehe - my lil dwarvies are men, hehehe - they not scared at anyone tinkering away down there, i'm welling up on both those things above.

I think we have redefined the clashes at this club haven't we - well look at this thread and you would have to nod, it's gunna be like this everytime and it's so good - this is how good the clashes can be see!!

Just over 2 hours to go - you know I am going to put a big one in no matter who we come up against - THE BIGGER THE BETTER FOR THE NEXT ONE, I WANT THEM TO SEE WHAT I CAN DO NOW.........i am going for an hours sleep because this is going to be machine golf, lols - I hope it's against one of the following:

1 Fairway Fanatics

2. Southern England

3. The peoples club.

I mean we are going to run up against all of them at some point, but love it to be now when I am unrestricted with the SP's, there's gunna be fireworks if I do......

;-)

I can't sleep because I am anticipating one of those 2 clubs - fairways or southern, I have no problem with the peoples club, but with those 2 i can't hide it, i have a problem with them and i just want it with one of them with unrestricted access to my S.P's - no excuses, no B.S, just right out there trying to kill each other... I want you in the last game because Alan is asleep, i want you on my own with unrestricted superpasses in the clashes, I want it to be just me against you fairway and southern...and the supernova, i want you too in the clashes.

I just leveled up and got it out of the way so it doesn't delay me, I won't even be looking at the scoreboards against those 2, I will just be playing back-to-back golf from the bell, from the get-go, I am terrified of being humillated by them - not to have even 1 bonus on my side (fairways did that last week but i wasn't playing so it doesn't count)..... it terrifies me but once I get behind la ferrari I feel invincible, I am the blonde goddess and nobody can touch me, mike tyson sums it up for me EXACTLY HOW I FEEL AND HOW IT IS, ENJOY......

Well after all that - big anti-climax as always deena, lols:

Still I will enjoy my 4 SP's and play a few extra games but if this was one of those 2 I wouldn't even be here wasting time right now - I would be straight in to them, lols!!!

...(and if i didn't at least do myself justice with them i'd quit the game hahahahah!!)....

Just put my 'sick one' in for the clash, lolololos!!!XXX

Last Clash result

I had one of my lil dwarvies with me too :-)))))

I weighed in with 16632 XP

Well we are currently 101st and missed out on bowling ball things, lols - now here's the thing, If I had gone after the oldies up there I could have had all the points to myself with a couple of passes and made the top 100 with ease - but I saw something really beautiful you see, and the feeling I am still getting from that is worth far more than an extra pass and bowling tackle, lols.

We show humillity at this club and that sets us apart from everybody.

I'm going to let this thread sink down for the next 2 weeks, it will be back in business for the next clashes, it's been an absolute joy for the owner of this club - but please do give us all a week off won't you WGT - I couldn't even swing a bottle of beer right now....well actually I could and am going to hahhahhhaa!!!

deena

oh last joke from the crazy gang............

"When in doubt, always get your clock out'.....

I said CLOCK!!!

lolololls!!!!!

byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.....................

I just wanna say (I've had a drink and everything), but them sick scores are starting to come through now, more and more they are coming everyweek but I want those 'sick sick' ones - you know where every hole is a birdie and they put on 2, 3 and even 4 eagles over the top of them....I know a couple of really simple things (it's to do with putting), and combined with golds putting formula (it makes golds putting formula hit the hole from 60% to 90% and its really simple, but you have to have very very accurate on-screen measurement tools too - even if golds figure is right, you have to translate it with measurement on-screen), but anyway - I have that, but the 'sick-sick' scorers have one or 2 things more that I don't yet, I have got fkcuing 'calibrated see-click' so I can do it natural, and I know how to manipulate VEM, but there are one or 2 things left that I don't know and if I had them right now I would be my hero Chrisironsbones.....you can do what those fcuking packet editors are doing naturally, like FMag, he knows how to chip-in, he just knows how much of a percentage plus or minus of the prediction figure to hit it so it goes in clean without even rolling...things like that.

It's coming.

Quick game with Dan - I am drunk and it's never a competion and always a weekend catch up with my HERO, I don't give a crap who wins as long as I win you lot in the VOTSCC in the clashes!!

Anyway one of my fave fights of all time and it's lights out till next clash:

You know this IS going to be Dan v's Deena in the clashes one day :-)

[Dans Haggler B.T.W - Tommy is my fave boxer of all time because he was the most inertially correct and it has never been seen since how you could lever a punch like that].

That's when I am playing to beat you my lovely Dan - in the clashes ;-)

More on golds putting formula...

Anyway the thing that makes golds putting formula prolific is the numbers you stick in to the thing - big surprise huh??!!

But, like 12 down 4, could be 12 down 3.6 or 12 down 4.4 see ..... you have to roam around the target area with your mouse to decide what it is because it rounds up to the nearest full digit, and it matters!! Same with the distance, 12 could be 12.4 or 11.6.

Sometimes just a small difference in the values will give a significant change in the prediction figure, but once you know that and start putting the right numbers in golds formula starts working like never before!!

There were numerous times in that clash where I severly disagreed with it - like, gerrout there is no way that is going to go in if I hit it that soft!!!.......and then I got a birdie :-) They are really beautiful putts to watch too - I am going to have to save a few next time, some of the most beautiful glorious looking putts - watching that ball come round so slowly, it's magical and I would never do it without the formula, never see those putts without it because I just would never hit a putt like that.

I mean really tough putts on severe declines e.t.c. It just makes the most impossible looking putts...... possible, not only that but consistently. I was consistently making them, and I knew then my game had gone up a notch, there's no way I would have got them before - not until I found out how to use golds putting formula properly :-) 

The other thing about golds formula is knowing when you have to measure every single dot speed and when you can just take one speed and generalise it over a certain lengh of the putt - this makes golds formula much more accesible to game play. Sometimes you do have to measure every single dot, but othertimes it will be enough just to take an average speed. My version has up to 8 different sections and it has always been enough.

- but please do not ask me to expand my version to 12 because I have forgotten how my golds predictor works, lolololos!!! 

I can't wait for the next clash because that's the only time I ever use it.

******************************************************************************************

SPECIAL!!!!

I have just this minute had a EURIKA!! moment....

It has just this past few minutes occured to me how to model the chip-in and the pitch-in.

It will be the next addition to La-Ferrari.

At the moment I am still messing around with 'calibrated see-click', 

SOON.

I am going to keep our thread down here this week - we are not actively recruiting at the moment, though you may join if you so please.

This week and probably for most of next week I have been preparing La Ferrari with G0LDs putting formula fine tuned for all green speeds. I now have the formula pretty tight for Champ, Tourny, Fast and Very Fast and have just built another version with provisional settings for standard and slow greens.

I have prepared these as 3 seperate versions, I don't know if the clashes are played on slow and standard greens but one thing is for sure - if they are I will not be found wanting, every greenspeed will be fine tuned and accounted for by next clash.

After that I am going to start modelling the pitch-in and the chip-in.....

deena

I found this PEARLER.....

lonniescott711:
    I also don't see how a spreadsheet will make you a better putter.
    And I can do that every single time a putt is accesible to the formula - all I have to do is put the numbers in - it's mine forever.
    That's how much my game has risen as a result of this formula.
    Little mid-clash treat for anyone who is watching - Tommy v mcllenan in sparring !!
    Mcllenan was touted as the new Mike Tyson in the middleweight division, he was an absolute pit-bull of a fighter and the Benn v mcllelan fight is my favourite fight of all time.
    But just look at Tommy there - you can tell whiuch one is  hearns can't you, Tommy nearing his end of boxing days and showing Gerald all the movement and tricks :-)
    Digg
    Delicious
  • goldeena Thailand
    1,751 Posts
    Sun, Aug 5 2018 9:26 PM

Go on a little bump because of the last few days - it's really turned out nice and I am very proud of my friend Mainz for showing me some mercy, it's the mark of the man to have done that for me.

And yeah - talk about calling out the wrong Champion, lols - I got my butt kicked, no deena he's a real one he's a CHAMPION not a chumpion as you so fatally discovered, lololos!!

Alls well that ends well and 2 new cool friends on my friend list :-)

G0LD accepted my request - you know how highly I hold the guy, he's a legend as far as I am concerned and it's made my WGT life - really I ain't going to be so aggresive in the clashes now, lols, it's taken the sting out of my tail and just all lovely.

RANT:

i AM GOING TO CUT THIS FROM THE ORIGINAL POST AND PUT IT HERE FOR NOW, WILL BE GOING ON TOMORROWS CLASH UPDATE REPORT. But it's beyond criticism here I can put it on my own clash club thread because anything 'deena' goes here can't have me down for hyjacking a thread on my own blog....

I started out with a lot of goodwill and intent, but you just can't find people like me who play online golf games, lols! they are mainly grey, dulled by the system (life in their world), non-commital, low-energy,no enthusiasm WALKING ZOMBIES,

W.T.F. IS WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE????

THEY NEVER CHAT NOR REPLY TO EMAILS, NEVER WANT TO BE 'PALLY' FCUKING SNOTTY AND ARROGANT CHAMPIONS WHO WON'T EVEN ACKNOWLEDGE YOU - who the fck do you think YOU ARE?? i'm the longest running internationally broadcasting tranny cam-queen on all major networks I HAVE A FAN CLUB AND PEOPLE ACTUALLY PAY FOR MY TIME!!!! SO WHO THE FCK YOU THINK YOU ARE BEHAVING SO BEYOND APPROACH JUST BEFFUDLES ME!!!.....

AND HAUGHTY BTCHES WHO GET ON THEIR HIGH HORSES BECAUSE YOU SAID 'HI SISTER YOU'RE TRANS LIKE ME HUH' - what makes me think you're a trans dear?? well see above, i'm the longest running cam actress IN THE WORLD!! it kinda gives me an eye you know - I'LL TEACH YOU HOW TO DO YOUR MAKE-UP PROPERLY IF YOU ASK NICELY!!!!

- WHAT. THE. FC UK. IS. WRONG. WITH. THESE. GOLF. GAME. PRCIKS????

.......this clash-club is alive because of me alone, not just another snotty, boring as sh1t 'cuntery club', but it would be if I wasn't here, just be fcuking dead meat like the rest...,

A lot come, realize it's LGBTX friendly and run away frightened like their arm had just turned green or something???!!! - fkuc 'em, they live in the bigot world and I live in Thailand, and thank Buddah for Thailand!!! I only established the club so I didn't have to APPEAL FOR ACCEPTANCE...ohhh pleeeease accept me, i'm really nice you know, we're just like other people too....ACCEPT ME OR THROUGH THE FCUKING WINDOW YOU'RE GUNNA GO!!! - I MUCH PREFER IT THAT WAY ROUND, IT'S SO ME!!!

Now I just want it all for me and fk everyone, I can't wait till the next clash as soon as the present one is over - I have a thirst for turning them over, especially the high and mighty snotty ones, and even if I can't turn 'em over as long as I beat their known gibots on those scoreboards and UTTERLY TRASH THEIR REPUTATIONS ALL OVER OUR CLASH CLUB WALLS  then that's as good as a win for me AND YOU PEOPLE KNOW WHO YOU ARE AND YOU GOT IT COMING, IT'S IN THE POST AND ONLY A MATTER OF TIME BEFORE I RAM MY stiletto where the sun don't shine!!!!

2 more levels, 10 superpasses and I don't give a living fc uk who stays or who goes because I'll have it all, I'll have the world - ALL FOR ME!!!!

gotta love that, anyway, 140th in the US Amateur at the moment:

Best in the Virtual US amateur qualifier is a 59 at the moment, need a 55...

Some belters in that collection ey!! And is that how to approach that green on Pebble is it, to the left and let it roll towards the pin, I do that on RSG number 3 I think it is and Congressional number 15.

Yeah it's not a bad thing to watch some of these guys replays, you can learn a thing or 2 as well as admire the shots.

(congratulations on quitting smoking b.t.w. something I know I have not much more time to do it before I start feeling the consequences, nearly had it when I was 42 too, stopped 4 months then went in to a bar.......I shall try and use your words of hope and have another go at it)

Awesome!!

VVVV

Digg
    Delicious
  • lonniescott711 United States
    3,972 Posts
    Mon, Aug 6 2018 8:45 AM

I noticed how you made a 9ft. putt but missed the 23 footer . Seems your formula is just a tad off . So it seems that my statement about a spread sheet not making a person a better putter is quite true . I dont really play anymore but all of my replays were done without a spread sheet . Matter of fact I play by feel and always have . So check them out deena and have a good laugh . :-)

Digg
    Delicious
  • goldeena Thailand
    1,751 Posts
    Thu, Aug 9 2018 7:21 AM

This space is reserved for Clash# 79, it's had it all tonight for me - blistering form, 29's galore knowledge that I have finally arrived on the world stage and dissapointment too...all coming up over the next 2 days......

LET'S PLAY DARTS!!!

Close opening game, I had a semi-sick 29 on Kiawah with the 3rd SP and I thought that had clinched it for us.......

BUT HIGH DRAMA RIGHT AT THE END, THEY STARTED COMING BACK SO I TOOK A STANDARD CC PASS AND STUCK ANOTHER 29 IN AND THOUGHT THAT WAS ALL OVER....

NOT SO - COUPLE OF THEIR ZULU'S TURNED UP AND STOLE IT!!!

GUTTED - TOO MANY OF 'EM THIS TIME.....

AGAIN - TOO MANY HALF-DECENT ENOUGH ZULUS IN THE 2ND CLASH!! I AM CALLING MY CARDS ON THIS CLASH AND WITH HOLDING THE SP'S UNTIL THE NEXT ONE....if the next one is a big team I don't like very much it's better I save a few extra SP's so I can at least get top of the board award.....

2 AND A HALF HOURS LATER AND I AM STILL TOP OF THE BOARD WITH MOST BIRDIES, BUT I JUST CAN'T GET A FOOT IN - TOO MANY LEVEL 18/ 19 CLUBS WITH ENOUGH DECENT ZULUS - I HAVEN'T GOT A CHANCE AND IT'S FK UCKING SH1T WGT

- WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO FIRE MY GENERAL SO WE CAN PLAY MORE BALANCED TEAMS YOU ARE INEPT IN EVERYTHING YOU DO WGT.

Looks like we're up nicely in the last game of my session, time for a 3 hour nap - and what a session I had !!!!

goodnight.

These guys didn't turn up....

we did, and I have been particularly devastating today, another 29, that's 5 in 9 games played - G0LDs formula has been deadly!!!

As I was telling WOL last week - this formula has taken me from being an average nobody to one of the best putters in the game - overnight!!!

Imagine how big I am feeling right now - i am in the clouds over what has happened and I deserve my success because I worked so so hard to get it to work and understand it's correct operation - just call me deena 'the power' love, 

......or 'Faldo' for short :-)

Sir Nicholas Alexander Faldo, MBE (born 18 July 1957) is an English professional golfer who is ..... point of standoffishness, consumed by ambition, arrogant, self-centred and obsessively driven by the impossible dream of technical perfection.

Digg
    Delicious
  • goldeena Thailand
    1,751 Posts
    Thu, Aug 9 2018 2:18 PM

NOW HOW RIDICULOUS IS THIS, RIGHT.....

Now this guy at the top of the board is the antithisis of the clashes, he's probably got a mental disorder and is just prepared to play and play and play and play, he's put in these rounds...

36, 33, 37, 35, 33, 36, 38, 35

His mate there put in a 40

I put in 30, 30 and 28

(a proper sick round at last lols, but I have had lots and lots of 29's and am really doing the formula justice this weekend)

But how the FK is it comparable at all - there should be some logarithmic scaling down for these 'at best average' players FFS....you're just so hardfaced about money WGT and that's from someone who makes a living out of the whoring insutry in one shape or another - you make me throw up everytime I think about your scurrulous ways. How anyone could even work for them in the first place - it's like taking a job as a bailiff.

AND IF YOU TELL ME IT'S BECAUSE HE WON THE LONGEST PUTT AWARD I WILL TELL YOU 'GIVE ME AN INFINITE NUMBER OF MONKEYS AND AN INFINITE NUMBER OF TYPEWRITERS AND I WILL PRESENT TO YOU THE COMPLETE WORKS OF SHAKESPEAR' - GTFOOH!!!

And I wasted 2 fkking SP's on this jerkoff when I could have saved them for a bigger clash, I am refusing to play any further part in this - YAYYYY THEY WIN AREN'T THEY THE DESERVING CHAMPIONS...F.O.A.D.

I WASTED 8 FKKING APRONS ON THIS GUY....

couldn't put it better myself Paulie

Well - the clashes to throw up some absolutely fascinating match-ups don't they, this one has to be one of THE MOST fascinating - 'In His Glorious Name'.

I want to make a point here - that I do not have any problems whatsoever with this club. If I did I wouldn't be wasting any time here chatting - I would be straight in to the next game, but I am taking a leisurely 3 game stroll with them, I am far from hungry to beat them. In-fact I do like religious people, we contemplate simillar things - they say the creator, I say the deducer. They say God, I say the mathematical reality - science has no way to disprove god because it cannot see the true external reality, not directly it can't and this has been known since Einstein and Bohrs day.

So how would you expect science to prove or disprove the existence of the thing that created (or deduced) the thing that it cannot directly 'see'?

The only question I have is 'what is god', and that's where we branch off from each other - they go their route and people like me go ours.

SO LETS HAVE A GLORIOUS CLASH AND IF I EVER WANTED TO LOSE TO ANYONE IT WOULD PROBABLY BE DEVOUT CHRISTIANS BECAUSE I DOUBT THEY WOULD MOCK ME AND GLOAT ABOUT IT AFTERWARDS - AS NEITHER WOULD I.

ENJOY THE CLASH ALL.

Well I ended up with a very nice 30, I am absolutely tired out, been playing 24 hours with just a 2 hour break, now my general is going to take over for the next 5 hours or so and I will be back for the entire rest of the clashes.

Laters!!

Another SICK SCORE another day........

What you are seeing here of course is GOLDs putting formula, the proof is in the scoring - if you are prepared to wait an hour and a half for nine holes this is what you will get with a finely tuned model and deep understanding of the measurement process EVERYTIME!

This is why I am now one of the best putters in the game - bar none, bar Walk Of Life?? No, Bar Magnets? No.

Bar None.

And this is what the formula has done to me almost overnight of getting the final little nooks 'n' crannies sorted out - it now plays prolific, as I said 90% success rate on all putts that are accesible to the formula, many are not, like on Erin Hills. But courses like Olympic mainly are and this is what you get!!

deena 'the power' love.

This is starting to become regular isn't it, lols :-)

deena 'the power' love.

Digg
    Delicious
  • goldeena Thailand
    1,751 Posts
    Fri, Aug 10 2018 7:53 AM

I am going to start the final chapter by demonstrating a G0LDs putting formula SHOCKER!!!

11 foot down 8.5" BPB, no. 15

http://www.wgt.com/replay.aspx?ID=4f69b948-1f77-4474-9876-a938012b6110

THIS IS THE BEAUTY I AM TALKING ABOUT THAT YOU WILL NEVER EVER SEE WITHOUT THE FORMULA, ISN'T THAT SO BEAUTIFUL!!!

(you really need to see it from reverse view behind the pin to get a gist of the beauty of it, shame it doesn't always save the best angle - but it was awesome, just delightful).

No disrespect to the opposition but again the final game is an anti-climax for me....

I always try and have 4 super passes available for the last clash - if the penultimate clash is bland I will tend to save the passes in the hope of landing a glamour club at the end.

Still - it's on BPB, a very undemanding course for the formula (4 rounds on Olympic would be gruelling), so I will just enjoy the remaining 3 passes. But I yearn for the day of a big last clash with one of the famous clubs, clubs with people on the forum in it - I want you to see what I can do these days, want you to whistle when my sick round/s come in and I go to the top of the standings....it will happen one day :-)

25 games and 18500 XP this time - up from 27 games and 16500 last time out, 7 leaderboard number 1's will be 8 after this none event clash lols.

WELL DONE TO EVERYONE WHO HELPED OUR MODEST LITTLE CLUB IN TO A MAGNIFICENT 80TH PLACE - 'TILL WE CLASH AGAIN...

NEVER SURRENDER!!

Boudica.

Record of my scores from clash 79 - I have to have a reference to beat myself next time - those scores are comin' down and down.

It's not so much a players scores that determine how good they are (we can all hide behind the walls of our cc's and play off the easy tees), but moreso that players headroom for improvement. Some players are already maxed out in terms of growth potential - not this one, I have still got bags of headroom to go lower and lower....

The reason I am one of the best putters in the game, and why I project even right now that I am deadlier with the putter than people like magnets and WOL e.t.c.....is because I can only use 2 spin 2 distance balls, can't afford the expensive ones.

This means that I don't get as close to the flag stick as those top players - they use expensive balls to get closer whilst I have refined my technical game to say this:

'hey you can get closer but I will make up for that by simply being able to putt ANYTHING within 15 feet of the hole'

That makes me a far deadlier putter and if they beg-to-differ all I have to say is...

'reproduce your scores with a Tour SD ball and I will believe you'.

And THAT is why I am one of the deadliest putters in this game.

deena 'the power' love

People who outwardly shun the clashes and hide behind the walls of their CC's.....

We know you read us and you know who you are.....

I'd mince his gibot giblets and fry 'em up and EAT HIM FOR B-R-E-A-K-F-A-S-T.

LOVE 1 - HATE 0

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLOLOLOLOS!!!!.....

AND IF THE CHICKEN WON'T CLASH THEN GET IN THE US VIRTUAL AMATEUR - MINES A 59 AT THE MOMENT.

I'M WAITING.

60 TODAY, BOGIE INCLUDED....

(oh gawwwd, if he looks down below we'll have to drag his potty out, lololos, he'll be crying like the 'teacher telling', 'tantrum pulling', 'dummy spitting', BIG MARRRRRRD BABY that he is!!!!!

1-2-3...........AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW !!!

DIDUMS!!

I don't care anymore, I have moved up to the big league, these types are just seen as inferior golfers to my newly promoted eyes now :-) oh yeah - I can pull my rank on 'em now!!!

And the other thing i wanted to get off my chest was these d1cks who insist the game is MEANT to be played by 'feel' - they seem not to have heard of a fellow named Nick Faldo, they never get past Seve do they...It is as valid AND as realistic to play by chart, spreadsheet, ruler, protractor, see-click, G0LDs formula......you name it

Because you are being what is known as a 'technical golfer', and YJ might make the comparison of watching the ding as not taking your eye off the ball, and you can also argue using the above mentioned is akin to playing a technical game, like Faldo.

I do play without my tools in the CC events and it is OK enough - but nothing enthralls me as much as taking 10 minutes to set up a single putt using the formula, I find that mesmerizing and by far the most enjoyable way to play this game, i am analytical, it runs in my veins - people either have that or they don't and if they don't then they just don't understand that a person can get far more enjoyment out of this game playing the ultimate technical game - I LOVE IT, IT'S FOR THE ACADEMIC, IT'S PRECISION ENGINEERING!!!

So do not assume hitting it willy-nilly offers up more enjoyment or is the way the game is SUPPOSED to be played - because you are showing how little you really understand about golf in the first place.

On my own, with my tools, bringing in a sick score for my CC and the world can GET. TO. FC UK.

deena 'the power' love.

This took me 10 minutes to set up.......

http://www.wgt.com/replay.aspx?ID=c54f7fa9-179a-49bf-b198-a93b00085691

Worth it?

Oh yes!!

Digg
    Delicious
  • goldeena Thailand
    1,751 Posts
    Fri, Aug 17 2018 10:15 PM

I have just put in a 58 in the Virtual Amateur, BOGIE INCLUDED!!!!!

(see second half of this post, it gets even more UNREAL for me...)

So I can get a 57, and I saw so much slack in that round that I still remain convinced I can get a 55.

We shall see - nobody works harder for their success than me, I CRAVE TO BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY BY THE TOP SET and I will not rest until that day arrives.

deena 'the power' love.

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!! O.M.FKNG.GOD!!!!!!

IT GETS EVEN BETTER BOYS....................

THIS PUTT JUST STOLE ME A 57!!!!!!!

http://www.wgt.com/replay.aspx?ID=41e9a313-2000-4d81-af1b-a94001331de2

I HAVE JUST 'SICKED UP' (by my standards), THE VIRTUAL AMATEUR US OPEN WITH A 57...

Currently in 97th place (top 100)...

Say hello to your new friends in the 57 club deena :-D

OMFG OMFG I'M IN THE BIG LEAGUE I'M IN THE BIG LEAGUE!!!!

59 IS JUST OUTSIDE IT, 58 IS KNOCKING ON THE DOOR, BUT A 57 IN A WGT MAJOR IS BONNA-FIDDA BIG LEAGUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOBODY OUT THERE AT MY SKILL LEVEL HAS WORKED AS HARD TO ARRIVE IN THE BIG LEAGUE AS ME - NOBODY, ANYONE WHO IS JUST ARRIVING IN THE BIG LEAGUE WITH A 57 HAS WORKED ABOUT 5 TIMES LESS AND PLAYS THE GAME 5 TIMES LESS INTENSE THAN ME - FACT!!!

I HAVE WORKED HARDER THAN ANYONE, TO INSANE LEVELS, REAL INSANITY STUFF!!

AND THOUGH I AM NOT CLAIMING TO BE ONE OF THE 'BIG PLAYERS' (NEEDS A 55 TO DO THAT), BUT NOW I CAN SAY WITH COMPLETE CERTAINTY.....

I'M IN THE BIG LEAGUE.

AND THAT CAN'T BE ARGUED NOR DENIED - 57 IN A WGT MAJOR AND I'M IN THE MO.FO. BIG LEAGUE AND I DEMAND RESPECT NOW.

WHEN I MAKE A FCKNG POST NOW IT COMES WITH 'I'VE MADE A 57 IN THE VIRTUAL AMATEUR AND MY WORDS SHOULD BE RESPECTED....'

RIGHT!!

deena 'the power' love.

well i am happy with this current wave and see this as its peak for now, going to enjoy my clash club for a couple of days and we have a clash coming next week, i will be back having another charge at the virtual amateur from Tuesday and have another couple of days at it after the clash, if i cant get any better than 57 then it's fine - i consider myself having gotten 'my score' for this one, but make no mistake, i'm still out looking for that 55.

.....with more belief than ever - it's amazing what a 57 (in a very tough competition it has to be said, A WGT major afterall), can do for your perspective, i knew it was coming, i knew my game had gone up but now, finally, i am showing it baby!!!

Digg
    Delicious
  • goldeena Thailand
    1,751 Posts
    Mon, Aug 20 2018 7:29 AM

Oh would you believe - I have only gone and stuck another 57 in!!!!! - that's 2 within 2 days!!! it's confirmation that I am now a big leaguer because it looks by all the world that I can do it consistently, oh and the final putt on the 18th was also comparible with the one on Saturday....

......And would you believe it, I have done it again!! AND AGAIN IT FINISHED WITH AN ABSOLUTE MONSTER PUTT!!

http://www.wgt.com/replay.aspx?ID=7bd66c81-cb92-418f-8398-a94200ea5445

Which is my greatest moment now?? I have both to choose from!!

This weeks clashes are going to be EPIC - just imagine how BIG I am feeling now with my new G0LDs formula muscles :-)

It get's better and better and better and better..........

I'M IN THE BIG TIME!!!

deena 'the power' love

.....but y'know it's funny in a way because i am always late to the party, lols, those players who I grew up with all hit the heights far far earlier, people like chrisironsbones, andy, ionniescott, oldbayrunner, MBaggese (oh I wish Baggese was here to witness this right now I really do hope to see him on here soon - I don't shine shoes anymore Baggese, things have changed since you been gone, lolos).......they all made the big time years earlier than me and now they hardly - if ever - play, they must have grown tired of it whereas me - well I am just coming in to my stride, these heights are all new to me and I am hungry for a lot more....it's my time at last, they have all come and gone but this is my time....

IT'S MY TIME NOW. 

(would you believe me if you saw BOLLOX or Magnets or WOL below me in a ready go? because that's coming next and all of those players are from time-to-time going to find themselves beneath me in the standings, because I can get in to their territory of scoring now (the formula, see-click and my own improvements to my game play have unlocked the doors), and although I cannot, or rather have not yet shown I can hit the odd 54 or even 52 that's the only thing that seperates us right now, but yeah it's in the post, on the cards but I aint rushing it, I want that level 98 Oddysey putter first and I am in no rush - towards the end of this year, I still have 1 or 2 things left to improve with my game-play to keep me occupied until then.....

deena 'the power' love

the other thing was to say that I am not going to take any cr@p off what I now consider to be inferior players, now a lot of the top tier are quite docile about pulling rank on peaople but this lady is not!!

if you are an inferior player and start giving me nonsense I will not only pull rank on you but I will also call you out in to a ready go and marmalise you to boot - be warned this one will kick ass!!!!

O-Ren Ishii pretty much took the words right out of my mouth :-)

But still - my latest visit here has been very dissapointing overall, it's just an old mans club deena, there's no personallity here, the CC is a disaster really - silent hill, my dreams of a lager swilling bunch of golf playing hooligans was merely a pipedream, lols.

WGT have a lot to answer for too, they have taken whatever colour there once was (and there used to be you know, it was a lively place once, happy and had a sense of togetherness but the pathetic implementation of a police state forum has gradually turned the place ashen - all that remains is for them to kill it off in 2020, that's why I wont buy anything unless I can win it on my return to ready go's - whenever that may be, I know I will do well anyway). I guess I am saying it might soon be time for another wander, the only thing keeping me here are the clashes really and I do want those 10 superpasses the level after this one which might take another couple of months.

But even the clashes are a dissapointment, no afterparty deena, no willing, no energy, everyone home but no light on kinda thing - it's just a personal crusade and I don't know how much further my enthusiasm for even the clashes might continue.

It's not an easy thing being the only one  left alive.

No time to waste, I am going back on the ready go circuit - I have La Ferrari and G0LDs modelled for every green speed, no time to waste if I want that level 98 putter, a 31 on Olympic and a 28 on BPB today - should be up 100 credits already.

Might as well make some $$$$'s because I am obviously good enough.

Digg
    Delicious
  • goldeena Thailand
    1,751 Posts
    Thu, Aug 23 2018 8:16 AM

THIS SPACE IS RESERVED FOR PART 1 OF OUR CLASH REPORT.

But first I want to draw everybodies attention to this...

... little over 2 hours remaining and it looks like I may well win it, I stated I was a big league player now and big league players win RG's, I wasn't joking - I am one of the hottest properties in this game and on the circuit right now and it will only get better.

I love topping all those 100 plus plus players too, it is just testament to how powerful my game has become these days.

Well it's been another blistering 29 laden start to the clashes, but the story is one of ruthless efficiency this time round. I am managing to do enough in a single round to pretty much end it with one punch if no more of their players turn up, it's happened in the first 2 matches tonight and we have a wealth of SP's to use in the event of an all out war, which I want of course....

looks like it's gunna be an easy start, 2x 29's from me and a saved SP for later :-)

Looks like we've got this one licked as well, I put another 29 in...

It's been like a stealth mission up to now, I might grab a couple hours sleep and get up for the next clash early, no point playing a super pass if they aint showin - well done to knothole for grabbing longest putt award too, we are being ruthlessly efficient up to now :-)

Another one in the bag, 3-0 

End of my first session:

If you want the EAGLE get your 'CLOCK' out, simple rule, lols...

http://www.wgt.com/replay.aspx?ID=02e260eb-a9f6-4ba8-b197-a94600503027

But deena is not happy about one particular general who seems to have abandoned her....

I am not happy TO SAY THE LEAST, he f-cooking knows full well I rely on him for cover during the event - no sighting, no email explaining why he cant play if that was the case, totally f-cooking nothing EVER it's like trying to get a response in a f-cooking 'autism anonymous' meeting, deliberately silent I think, it just f-cooking riles me and always has.

What is worse is that this general has an obligation to play because as a champion he is pushing our club in to games with big clubs who have lots of champions and if he wasnt here we would get a fairer deal in the clashes.

HE WON'T F-COOKING BE HERE MUCH LONGER IF THIS ABSENCE GOES IN TO TOMORROW EVENING MY TIME LET ME TELL YOU!!!!!

THE LADY HAS HAD ENOUGH.

*************************************VACANCY*****************************************

THERE IS A VACANCY AT THE CLUB FOR A VERY GOOD PLAYER WHO CAN SHOOT REGULAR SUB 30 ROUNDS IN THE CLASHES.

- MUST BE ABLE TO SCORE SUB 30'S ON A SEMI REGULAR BASIS

- MUST BE DEDICATED TO THE CLASHES, IDEALLY TO GIVE ME 15 GAMES OVER THE 48 HOURS.

-MUST BE COMMUNICATIVE AND READ AND RESPOND TO EMAILS DURING THE CLASHES

- WILL RECIEVE SUPERPASSES BUT MUST NOT SPIT THE DUMMYOUT IF AND WHEN I TEMPORARILY RESTRICT ACCESS, YOU WILL BE PLAYING TO MY TACTICS THOUGH YOU ARE FREE TO ARGUE YOUR CASE AT ANY PARTICULAR MOMENT DURING THE EVENT.

- IDEALLY LIVES IN EUROPE OR THE STATES, I NEED COVER WHEN I AM TIRED AND THAT MEANS YOU NEED TO BE AT LEAST 6 HOURS BEHIND THAILAND TIME.

- THESE ARE THE ONLY REQUIREMENTS I DONT ASK FOR ANY CLUB COMMITMENTS, JUST NEED TO BE PRESENT WITH AROUND 15 COVERING SCORES FOR ME DURING THE EVENTS.

-COWBOYTUX NEED NOT APPLY!!

*******************************************************************************************

Ok Morning session was a 'filler' I only clocked the last game ...

As you can see - without the formula I am an average nobody, with the formula I can consistently score sub 30 rounds over 9 holes. It enables me to compete in the big league because I just don't have the eye-in those top top players have, but with the formula I have the all-seeing eye!!

It is to me what Stanozolol was to Ben Johnson, without it I am just another sprinter in the pack but with it I have to power to beat anybody on the day.

Going for a 1 hour nap, just to leave with a short Ben Johnson thing - I liked him, he took all the flack for what everybody else was doing anyway, Christie was found to be on the juice afterwards too, his record stands in my opinion and a human being ran 9.79 seconds 30 years ago!!! 

https://fullepisodes.me/30-for-30-s2e2-season-2-episode-2-979-2012_084a88b63.html

Because I can do this, see....

21 foot up 4.5 banked - every section measured:

http://www.wgt.com/replay.aspx?ID=02f4652d-6e67-475c-8f9f-a9460088b3d3

deena 'the power' love.

Another walk in the park...

Hey I don't mind this, I just love the winning :-)

My champion former general is facing the sack imminantly. I am giving him until 3pm UK time to show up and answer my email. But to be truthful I have new ideas...

The second day of the clashes are going to be opened up to 10 or 12 club players I often see contributing their free CC passes in the clashes.

They can't score low but hey, it's about more than winning right - if I take the first 24 hours and basically cement our coursebuilder I don't see any problem throwing the SP's to the members and I just keep a check on things - I can always use the odd SP to make sure things are right or to stop too many building up or just use a standard CC pass and steal all the badges e.t.c. 

The time has come for a bit of sharing, we don't give a crap if we win 2 or 4 cc passes, shiney goggle tee markers e.t.c.

I just want the coursebuilder, stick a great 24 hour sesh in and hand over the roller.

deena

Digg
    Delicious
  • goldeena Thailand
    1,751 Posts
    Fri, Aug 24 2018 1:24 AM

Oh it's been great - we've had a revolution here and I am now giving back to the community and they are not disapponting me.

That doesn't mean they aint losin' lols, that means THEY ARE SUPPORTING ME, THEY HAVE USED ALL THE REMAINING SUPER PASSES BAR ONE - I HAVE BEEEN ABLE TO TAKE A 5 HOUR NAP AND EVEWRYTHING IS HEALTHY.

ALAN THE DIRECTOR HAS BEEN FIRED ALONFG WITH ANOTHER SELF-SERVING TOUR LEGEND WWHO WOULDNT ACCEPT MY FRIEND REQUEST AND WAS SSEEMINGLY ONLY AT OUR CLUB FOR THE XP BOOSTERS.

BOTH GONE SO IF THOSE CREEPS 'FF' WANT TO POACH THEM THEN THEY MAY FEEL FREE TO TAKE THEM, U CAN HAVE MY OLD SCREWS, HOW ABOUT THAT :-)

Well my 'dwarves on steroids' were unmlucky in their first game, I stuck a game in and went to bed, but like last week, Mickey Mouse had one of those woodlice who just playand play and play, and take advantage of WGT's hardfaced drive for cash, the result wwas close....

In the present clash my dwarves are doing very well and I will make sure they win this and the last clash in a few hours from now....

Overall we have faced evenly matched opposition throughout (except I am not really evenly matched for them, lols, CALLING ME A LEGEND IS LIKE CLARK KENT SAYING 'YOU WOULDN'T HIT A MAN WITH GLASSES ON WOULD YOU' LOLOLOS!!! - but anyway we are more than happy playing lower level opposition - it looks like WGT have sorted out the match-ups and with our champion and tour legend fired off we are hoping for fairer competition next time, though we did end the clash against a level 16 with a multitude of champions and legends - hey thats WGT, turning a good experience in to a bad one every day :-)

It's going to be a whole lot easier now - easier match ups and much more support on the second day. Hey I am looking forward to reporting my dwarves performances on the second day and jumping in when and where needed..giving back is the way to go, so happy my dwarves have been rewarded - hey we lose the silly goggle markers and an extra stuffy standard pass, but we get in the top 250 and get the coursebuilder so I am very happy. i also get to run riot over 24 hours now so my intensity can be focused even more - every game will be high performance, no more  filler games!!

Rsults for the clash....

Happier and healthier all-round, the clashes are for fun after all. 

The ready goes are where I am headed for my serious play now.......

Now isn't this a much healthier contributions roster this clash...

The whole club is getting involved instead of 2 or 3 - they have eaten 7 super passes for me which IS FANTASTIC!!!

They really are lightening the burden for me, unlike any particular individual -  a whole team doesn't let you down!!

I am going to weigh in with 2 normal CC passes for the last clash - my challenge now is to outscore the super pass holders with a standard one, think i can do it??

Be fun trying, lololos!!

The club is now a 'CLUB' what a great decision I made last night, healthier all round :-)

Link to that fantastic Ben Johnson Documentary:

https://fullepisodes.me/30-for-30-s2e2-season-2-episode-2-979-2012_084a88b63.html

It is so 'iconic' now isn't it - that close up shot of Johnson on the blocks followed by the 'get set' in Korean 'tai-yawwwww', then BOOOOM!!!

Thats going to be me soon - W.O.L will star as Carl Lewis there when I do him for the 1st time in a Ready-Go, he just looks like he's about to cry at the end doesn't he, you can visibly lip-read what he is saying....'ohh no!!' he said.

There's nothing you can do about my power when I have a round that meshes with the formula, I could even get 25's or 26's with it, and will do soon.....

But not unless you can get over your 'brain scribble' deena, you need to take a step back to move 2 steps forward if you are to get those scores you crave.

Digg
    Delicious
RSS