Forums

Help › Forums

No more mobile ads?

Wed, Jul 11 2018 1:56 PM (30 replies)
  • TheMedicineMan
    18 Posts
    Fri, Jul 6 2018 4:53 AM

I'm not here to argue only point out major problems.  Videos are only important for extra XP and level up purposes IMO.  Sucks that credit videos aren't working but whatever they were free credits anyway.  The gameplay or lack of being able to play is the main issue here.

Just now I did 2 sponsorships over an hour and was able to open ZERO packs yes zero due to glitches causing me to reset then wait for my device to freeze for 3 minutes while loading the game...every single time.  For 3 weeks almost I have lost 1-2 packs each sponsorship but to lose that many is completely retarded.

That is how unplayable this game has gotten on the 2 seperate generations of Apple IOS devices I use.  Maybe it's just me, but this seems like a level 5 major issue that needs fixing.

• Robert1893
    7,666 Posts
    Fri, Jul 6 2018 8:06 AM

TheMedicineMan:
    I'm not here to argue only point out major problems.

Well, that's the point. No one is arguing with you or anyone else.  

As far as I can tell, everyone has acknowledged that there's an issue. We're all simply trying to figure out what's causing the issue. And as we do that, we're also sharing our experiences.

Personally, I think it may be the apparel or sponsorship items because I don't use those at all and have no issues. 

• XxPAXIxX
    4 Posts
    Mon, Jul 9 2018 6:25 AM

jabonic:

I have Iphone 6s and Ipad pro and since the new pro shop update, my ads have gone from an avg of 3000 on weekends to about 30 a day if lucky.

I have reinstalled and tried everything I used to do, like shutting down, going to pro shop and I get the 3 ads, the message sorry no ads are available.  Oh well, they will get it fixed and glad I am not the only one having problems.

Just glad I got a good stash accumulated.

Jabs

I still have the same damn problem on Huawei P10 Lite since the update! Also, a week ago it started freezing when I click on ads so yh, not really nice from WGT....

• SlickHunter
    1,034 Posts
    Mon, Jul 9 2018 11:54 AM

XxPAXIxX:

jabonic:

I have Iphone 6s and Ipad pro and since the new pro shop update, my ads have gone from an avg of 3000 on weekends to about 30 a day if lucky.

I have reinstalled and tried everything I used to do, like shutting down, going to pro shop and I get the 3 ads, the message sorry no ads are available.  Oh well, they will get it fixed and glad I am not the only one having problems.

Just glad I got a good stash accumulated.

Jabs

I still have the same damn problem on Huawei P10 Lite since the update! Also, a week ago it started freezing when I click on ads so yh, not really nice from WGT....

Very few ads if any..I get a few from androids, but Apple devices, nada.

• SlickHunter
    1,034 Posts
    Tue, Jul 10 2018 6:24 AM

Little better today with Ads..crank it up!

• JimbeauC
    5,835 Posts
    Wed, Jul 11 2018 9:13 AM

Conversation at WGT.

Looks like that last update messed up how apple products can get video credits. 

Yeah. Whatchagonna do?

Hmm. It really is unfair. 

Hey! How about we just mess it up for all devices? That'd be fair. 

Sounds like a plan. 

---------------------

Watch vids for credits is greyed out on my fire tablet. 

Nox plays one video and doesn't pay. Goes straight to bogus no vids message. 

Blue Stacks lets me view one or two and pays before locking up, if I exit back to first screen after the first vid. 

Tried to take a look at my account - Error. 

WTG WGT.

• SlickHunter
    1,034 Posts
    Wed, Jul 11 2018 12:09 PM

Much better yesterday. I managed to get 1500 credits, today barely. I thought it was fixed, guess not.

• Robert1893
    7,666 Posts
    Wed, Jul 11 2018 12:22 PM

SlickHunter:

Much better yesterday. I managed to get 1500 credits, today barely. I thought it was fixed, guess not.

• DoctorLarry
    4,276 Posts
    Wed, Jul 11 2018 12:43 PM

Robert1893:

LOL.

Anyway, my 2 Apple devices (iPhone 5s and Ipad 2) still have not had any glitches over this time period.  

That, and SlickHunter getting 1500 credits in one day (?) makes me think it is not a specific WGT problem, but a combination of issues related to iOS (or other mobile OS) version, and/or other installed apps on the mobile.  Maybe it does have something to do with whether one plays mostly on the PC or mobile (with the differences noted above related to sponsorships, apparel, etc).  I almost never play on mobile - use it for watching ads, and play every day on the PC.

One thing I do know by now is that posting in this forum thread will not get the attention of WGT admins.

If you are having this problem, I would suggest you compose a detailed description of the problems (mostly described in your earlier posts) and send them to Customer Support).  I almost always get a reasonably quick response (sometimes just to say they are looking into it) and quite often the problem is fixed quickly.

• SlickHunter
    1,034 Posts
    Wed, Jul 11 2018 1:50 PM

There was a small WGT update two days ago, that’s when I started getting ads again. Today is a grind, lots of open and closing the app just to get it started. I just have some free time at the moment, reason I’d be able to collect, otherwise it’s a pain.

Also, my Android tablet does the same..so both iOS and Android have issue.

RSS