Forums

Help › Forums

Cancel a tourney?

Sat, Jul 29 2017 2:38 PM (16 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Figger12
    4 Posts
    Mon, Jan 9 2017 12:03 PM

Here we are almost five years later.  Where's the consideration for this now???

I believe this should be moved up the priorty list.

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Mon, Jan 9 2017 8:13 PM

Lashe:

pUGfANmn:

hi,

i don't think it's possible to do so right now

-wgticon

I thought I'd dive in and check to see if this has changed at all - for CC owners, it would be a really nice piece to have the ability to delete a tournament, provided no one has played it yet.

^^  Very much agree!!!!

I agree with that too.  Should be a priority 

• birddog8553
    628 Posts
    Mon, Jan 9 2017 8:16 PM

Agreed Figger12, give the owners power to remove tournaments. There seems to be a double tournament bug in WGT that is annoying, so if you want us to keep pestering you with removing them than so be it but it would be a lot easier for the owners to delete double tourney's.

2,111 Posts
    Tue, Jan 10 2017 3:23 PM

Right up until this moment the only tournament an owner is able to remove is a "Bracket" type! Hopefully wgt will add this tool to the owner toolbox in the future!

Phil

• kavvz
    2,195 Posts
    Tue, Jun 6 2017 4:35 AM

bump

When a Bracket is removed, are the credits for entry/prize pool returned to players and tourney creator?   They'd have to be right...?

Cancelling a stroke play..good idea too. 

• Morton1768
    247 Posts
    Mon, Jun 26 2017 9:42 AM

WGT, please consider this feature. One of my Directors created a tournament in which she put the wrong settings into. At least the ability for us owners to edit the settings would be incredibly helpful.

• kavvz
    2,195 Posts
    Sat, Jul 29 2017 2:38 PM

kavvz:

bump

When a Bracket is removed, are the credits for entry/prize pool returned to players and tourney creator?   They'd have to be right...?

Anyone?  Bueller?  

• PAGES
RSS