Forums

Help › Forums

Cancel a tourney?

Sat, Jul 29 2017 2:38 PM (16 replies)
  • PAGES
  • OMGWTFDUDE
    266 Posts
    Thu, Jul 7 2011 2:33 PM

Is there a way to cancel a tournament after you have created it? I messed up the payout structure and want to delete the tourney

• borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Thu, Jul 7 2011 2:48 PM

OMGWTFDUDE:

Is there a way to cancel a tournament after you have created it? I messed up the payout structure and want to delete the tourney

The only way I can see is to hit the cancel button instead of the create tournament button. I don't think you can can cancel or delete a tourney once you have hit the create tournament button.

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Thu, Jul 7 2011 2:51 PM

OMGWTFDUDE:

hi,

i don't think it's possible to do so right now

-wgticon

• OMGWTFDUDE
    266 Posts
    Thu, Jul 7 2011 2:54 PM

Crap lol well thanks for your reply guys

• DAZZA501
    5,972 Posts
    Thu, Jul 7 2011 3:24 PM

What the boss of our country club does is create another tournament and put in brackets (the real one) then people can just play the other one you created for fun

Dazza

• pUGfANmn
    436 Posts
    Mon, Apr 23 2012 11:35 AM

WGTicon:

OMGWTFDUDE:

hi,

-wgticon

I thought I'd dive in and check to see if this has changed at all - for CC owners, it would be a really nice piece to have the ability to delete a tournament, provided no one has played it yet.

• Lashe
    824 Posts
    Mon, Apr 23 2012 12:37 PM

pUGfANmn:

hi,

-wgticon

I thought I'd dive in and check to see if this has changed at all - for CC owners, it would be a really nice piece to have the ability to delete a tournament, provided no one has played it yet.

^^  Very much agree!!!!

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Mon, Apr 23 2012 1:18 PM

hi,

nothing for now, but I added it to the list of features we will consider in the future.

-wgticon

• Lashe
    824 Posts
    Mon, Apr 23 2012 1:38 PM

WGTicon:

hi,

nothing for now, but I added it to the list of features we will consider in the future.

-wgticon

Thanks Icon. 

• pUGfANmn
    436 Posts
    Thu, Apr 26 2012 11:40 AM

WGTicon:

hi,

-wgticon

Definite thanks - One more idea is to allow for editing of a tournament within a short period of time.  Had I been able to edit, I wouldn't need to cancel or delete.

• PAGES
RSS