Help › Forums

tour pro cheat?

Sun, May 27 2018 3:27 PM (19 replies)
  • PAGES
  • newcastleb
    1,813 Posts
    Sat, May 26 2018 9:15 AM

alcaucin:

I still say there should be a dedicated 'mobile' thread....

Saves us PC'ers trawling through this *bleep*  ;)

x10000000000!!!

Just why WGT refuses to do so I cannot understand

• el3n1
    4,495 Posts
    Sat, May 26 2018 2:22 PM

Ironguts:
    i play these guys more than i would like,they drive 450yrd holes for me because they have better clubs than I but tee off from the ladies tees,

easy solution... DO NOT play in TIER based coin rooms... ONLY play Casablanca or higher which starts at 10,000 coin entry.   They may still have better equipment but you will both be hitting off the same tee - no more forward tee advantage.  That said, you will also likely bump into better players the higher you go, so make sure your game is prepared for it.  

If you can't compete in the higher coin rooms that place you on the same tee box, then hit the practice courses and work on your game.  Better yet, play some custom courses and build your XP so you too can unlock better equipment ...but with the jacked up sponsor apparel enhancing clubs you may be able to save yourself time and money and just opt for the apparel items that give you the added distance off the tee such as the SE hat.  

Also, opt for coin games over multiple holes 3 or 9 so that one lucky shot or lucky putt doesn't always pull off a win.  Sometimes luck will play a factor...but typically over multiple holes the more consistent player wins.  Not all the time, but it increases your chances. 

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Sat, May 26 2018 3:20 PM

SlickHunter:
    I’m a Legend, and I choose Masters in coin room, coz my bank roll is not much. I get matched sometimes against Tour pro, even amateur. The higher level I’ve seen on a tour pro player was L93. 

I have seen Pro's with L-90+ levels. They don't want to move up, they would have to buy clubs

• el3n1
    4,495 Posts
    Sat, May 26 2018 3:42 PM

DonCaron:
    They don't want to move up, they would have to buy clubs

The pro's that seem to be the source of frustration for the OP are pro's who are buying the top end equipment in the 90's level's and still playing from the short tee's and boosting their top end equipment with sponsor apparel on top of that!  It dramatically changes the game!  

The reason's however can vary, some players even with the best equipment seem to still struggle with the game while others are playing at such a high level they are clearly trying to avoid being promoted.  I have come across both types. 

At least WGT does not allow them to play off of forward tees in the high stakes coin rooms or you would see some of the higher end  players complaining.  

• lonniescott711
    4,183 Posts
    Sat, May 26 2018 3:47 PM

DonCaron:

SlickHunter:
    I’m a Legend, and I choose Masters in coin room, coz my bank roll is not much. I get matched sometimes against Tour pro, even amateur. The higher level I’ve seen on a tour pro player was L93. 

I have seen Pro's with L-90+ levels. They don't want to move up, they would have to buy clubs

Seems like the mobile game has the same issues as the pc game . The sandbaggers are doing the same thing in the coin rooms as they did before . The only difference is that the players dont have the choices as to who they play .

In the past on the pc game the high tiered players were getting taken by sandbaggers for credit play and then come in the forums crying about it . Thats why my earlier post and comments . They just went over to the mobile game and are still doing the same thing . Nothing has changed its the same old game and same old players .

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Sat, May 26 2018 4:52 PM

Seems like mobile is a breeding ground for sandbaggers and multi's. I hear players complaining about it all the time on the WGT Golf Facebook page.

• Luckystar5
    1,636 Posts
    Sat, May 26 2018 10:47 PM

lonniescott711:

DonCaron:

SlickHunter:

Seems like the mobile game has the same issues as the pc game . The sandbaggers are doing the same thing in the coin rooms as they did before . The only difference is that the players dont have the choices as to who they play .

In the past on the pc game the high tiered players were getting taken by sandbaggers for credit play and then come in the forums crying about it . Thats why my earlier post and comments . They just went over to the mobile game and are still doing the same thing . Nothing has changed its the same old game and same old players .

Technically, they aren't sandbaggers ,  if they only play coin games, then they will never recieve an average. They can level up by just simply playing more coin games, with wgt not giving us any info on how you are rated as a coin player., it's impossible to see if they are playing the system, or not.  I'm not sure how they are staying as low as a tour pro though, with a level as high as 90s,. I started as a coin player only, here on mobile, but by the time I had reached level 60, they had promoted me to a master.  I hadn't played one ranked round, so my avg. was 150.  How thelse others  aren't being promoted, I couldn't tell you.  I know of one tour pro, that's a level 103. Someone speculated  that by only playing coin games, you get promoted by levels, but that is obviously flawed. If these people aren't playing in tourneys,  for credits, why would they  sandbag, for worthless coins? 

• PSUTOM
    188 Posts
    Sun, May 27 2018 1:27 AM

This whole ranking system is screwed up and the mobile platform, it seems, just makes it worse. I've been here for a number of years with the last few playing very regularly. I'll admit I'm not nearly as good as I should be for the amount of time I've been here, but I play for my own enjoyment, and I have only played "live" one time against an on line opponent simply because of the disconnects.

I have even been told in this forum that I am playing from the red tee's whatever that means. The games I play which happens to be standard calendar and no fee bracket games, all have me playing from the Championship tee. Do I care about my average? No. I play against the course and don't worry about the cheats.

Bottom line.... If they bother you, don't play them.

• SlickHunter
    1,034 Posts
    Sun, May 27 2018 2:14 AM

I used to just play mostly coin room, and I got promoted when I consistently beat a higher tier player. So I’m wondering, why are these Levels 90s are still Tour Pro. Also notice, I get the same tee box as tour pros, even amateur.

• Borat74
    2,791 Posts
    Sun, May 27 2018 3:27 PM

just dont play coin rooms,i play both platforms but played 6 years on pc and only 1 year on mobile like both platforms and only play with friends on both levels,swerve them dodgy rooms and stay with friends bud.

• PAGES
RSS