Forums

Help › Forums

tour pro cheat?

Sun, May 27 2018 3:27 PM (19 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Ironguts
    6 Posts
    Fri, May 25 2018 11:02 AM

can you please tell me how a player can be a tour pro at level 90 with a 67 avg.? i play these guys more than i would like,they drive 450yrd holes for me because they have better clubs than I but tee off from the ladies tees,If i could i would withdraw all my cash and leave this game to go to a steam game but i cant.any answers would be apreciated

• SlickHunter
    1,034 Posts
    Fri, May 25 2018 12:06 PM

Ironguts:

can you please tell me how a player can be a tour pro at level 90 with a 67 avg.? i play these guys more than i would like,they drive 450yrd holes for me because they have better clubs than I but tee off from the ladies tees,If i could i would withdraw all my cash and leave this game to go to a steam game but i cant.any answers would be apreciated

They maintain an average that keeps them at that tier, and leveling up at the same time. This will get them the top equipments. You can do the same, and that’s not cheating. Playing with friends and coin room, will not count on your average.

• HackWilson1930
    1,437 Posts
    Sat, May 26 2018 4:28 AM

Where are you playing against these super tour pros?  Are these challenge matches? Are they coin mobile matches?

Players who do not get involved in ranked rounds have no fear of advancing to higher tiers while their level always continues to climb. Since sandbagging is a concern, don't allow yourself to get dragged into games where credits are on the line, unless you know the other player.

High level, low tier players sending you challenges should be a red flag. Or at least a yellow one telling you to go forward slowly.

• lonniescott711
    4,183 Posts
    Sat, May 26 2018 6:41 AM

Ironguts:

Oh yes this reminds me of the good ole days . Legends tier players getting their butts kicked by lower tier players . Why are you a Legend tier player playing Tour Pros for credits or coins in the first place ? Could it be that you find them to be easy pickings and wins .

So the answer to your so called problem is simple . Stay in your lane . Play only players that you know and only play those in your tier or higher . Problem solved .

• AlaskanDame
    18,969 Posts
    Sat, May 26 2018 7:12 AM

OP says "tour pro with 67 average."  That would be a Master, if enough rounds had been played in tier.  TP must not be playing ranked/scored rounds anymore, though used to, to get 67 avg.

• SlickHunter
    1,034 Posts
    Sat, May 26 2018 7:38 AM

AlaskanDame:

OP says "tour pro with 67 average."  That would be a Master, if enough rounds had been played in tier.  TP must not be playing ranked/scored rounds anymore, though used to, to get 67 avg.

I’m a Legend, and I choose Masters in coin room, coz my bank roll is not much. I get matched sometimes against Tour pro, even amateur. The higher level I’ve seen on a tour pro player was L93. 

• Luckystar5
    1,636 Posts
    Sat, May 26 2018 7:39 AM

lonniescott711:

Ironguts:

Oh yes this reminds me of the good ole days . Legends tier players getting their butts kicked by lower tier players . Why are you a Legend tier player playing Tour Pros for credits or coins in the first place ? Could it be that you find them to be easy pickings and wins .

So the answer to your so called problem is simple . Stay in your lane . Play only players that you know and only play those in your tier or higher . Problem solved .

These high leveled, low tiered, players, are professional coin players.  The coin rooms are a blind draw, and these better players, even though low tiered are playing in the highest coin rooms. You have no control over whom you play against.  If you draw a high leveled, low tiered, opponent,  be prepared for one heck of a game.  Just play to beat the hole, if you can't birdie it, do you really deserve to win? 

• borntobesting
    9,625 Posts
    Sat, May 26 2018 8:00 AM

lonniescott711:

Ironguts:

Lonnie if it is coin games on mobile you don’t have much of a choice of who you play or where you play. The only time I have ever seen a game rejected was due to no cross platform play.

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Sat, May 26 2018 8:53 AM

I still say there should be a dedicated 'mobile' thread....

Saves us PC'ers trawling through this *bleep*  ;)

• rfgraham1
    2,739 Posts
    Sat, May 26 2018 9:11 AM

Once upon a time it worked like this:

When your average score is equal or smaller than 100 you go from hack to amateur.

When it is equal or smaller than 80 you go from amateur to pro.

When it is equal or smaller than 72 you go from pro to tour pro

When it is equal or smaller than 67 you go from tour pro to Master

When it is equal or smaller than 63 you go from Master to Tour master

When it is equal or smaller than 61 you go from Tour master to legend

Tour Legend at 59.99 and champion who knows?

and

you need to play at least 5 ranked rounds as hack before reaching Amateur

you need to play at least 10 ranked rounds as amateur before reaching Pro

you need to play at least 20 ranked rounds as Pro before reaching Tour pro

you need to play at least 25 ranked rounds as Tour pro before reaching Master

you need to play at least 40 ranked rounds as Master before reaching Tour Master

you need to play at least 50 ranked rounds as Tour Master before reaching Legend

500 as legend to move to tour legend and a further 200 to champion.

Since Top Golf took over everything has been screwed up, I see people with a much higher avg and much lower tier than me become Tour legends or champions. So what, it does not mean you are a better player but I would not call them cheats, that is a different story!

The biggest balls up has been the ability to score super ex points for playing hundreds of consecutive days and therefore sandbag to your hearts delight and buy super clubs at a low tier. In addition, country clubs have in general become a joke due to wgt changes etc.

I am no longer enjoying this game - looking for a cc with a sensible owner is like looking for a needle in a haystack - there is is only one good club on wgt the rest are sheite. OK affo

We lost Oakmont - we were promised Shinnecock Hills but never got it.

And finally the push for mobile play is an obvious ploy to gather more profit but sod all us poor cretans who have paid big $ over the last few years. I have had a look on my mobile and tablet and having played on a laptop then mobile/tablet looks rather crap! It is a different animal altogether.

Rant over!

See you all in Bangkok soon lol:)

R

• PAGES
RSS