Forums

Help › Forums

Calling all CC owners

Tue, Jan 10 2012 2:24 AM (208 replies)
  • Suzyswift
    557 Posts
    Tue, Dec 13 2011 7:45 AM

tezzastheman:

theres so many things that need to be improved in cc's, before you can indulge in cc owner playoffs. Go to improved cc play in the forum and give your support

I agree with you,,but feel this is  a step in the right direction to getting some sort of communication open between owners ,,

Sue xox

• Suzyswift
    557 Posts
    Tue, Dec 13 2011 7:57 AM

I have spent 15 min reading the forum headers I cant find this you speak of,,,

IMPROVE CC PLAY very hard to lend support to it if I cant find it,,,if anyone else has read it could you ,,plz supply link.

Sue

• Suzyswift
    557 Posts
    Tue, Dec 13 2011 8:01 AM

An activation key has been sent to all registered cc owners, once you have activated you account we can start this, tourney opens Monday the 19th,but if everyone signs up before then we can start. this. league has been set to private, so only active link will allow you to register.

Once you activate register here http://www.myleague.com/ccowners/tournament/8657311

Then the draw can be randomly paired up.

Stroke play knock out at KAIWAH B9 and will be ran for 2 weeks to give everyone time to contact your opponent.

PRIZES 11 packs kindly donated

1st  6 packs of balls

2nd 3 packs

3rd 1 pack

4th 1pack

Still time

Sue

• Suzyswift
    557 Posts
    Tue, Dec 13 2011 8:17 AM

Step 1 sign up to register youself as the owner of a cc here.

INVITE FOR CC OWNERS TOURNEY once done you will be sent a key code to sign up.

activate your code by following the link in the email you will receive, you will then receive another email to confirm registration.

Go to the calendar on the home page, click the 19th December, click on that tourney and register to play in it. if you have completed all steps you should see your name here.

Registered players signed up

On the 19th the tourney will open for check in, once everyone has checked in to play the tourney will open and teams will be drawn to play randomly.

this will be running for 2 weeks or until all matches are played, to give you time to contact your opponent.

It may sound a bit complicated at first ,,but you will find it easy once you look around, hope this helps.

Sue  

• Robbie0102
    636 Posts
    Tue, Dec 13 2011 12:35 PM

Hey Sue,

yes, it seemed to be complicated, but it wasn't ... and it worked! :-) I'm registered now and looking forward to the matches.

Many thanks for your explanations and your efforts, Sue!

Best regards,

Robbie

• Suzyswift
    557 Posts
    Wed, Dec 14 2011 1:13 PM

Please remember to sign up to the tourney in your wgt user name or no one will find you to play, if you have signed up in a different name let me know and I will change it.

We only need the 3 remaining  cc to sign up to start this 

Sue

• strawbridgemicha
    1,170 Posts
    Thu, Dec 15 2011 3:37 AM

Hi, I am new owner of SWC, and have just come across this site and am very interested in joining up please,Micha

• Suzyswift
    557 Posts
    Thu, Dec 15 2011 6:20 AM

strawbridgemicha:

Hi, I am new owner of SWC, and have just come across this site and am very interested in joining up please,Micha

Follow the steps in the limkStep 1 sign up to register youself as the owner of a cc here.

INVITE FOR CC OWNERS TOURNEY once done you will be sent a key code to sign up.

activate your code by following the link in the email you will receive, you will then receive another email to confirm registration.

Go to the calendar on the home page, click the 19th December, click on that tourney and register to play in it. if you have completed all steps you should see your name here.

Registered players signed up

On the 19th the tourney will open for check in, once everyone has checked in to play the tourney will open and teams will be drawn to play randomly.

this will be running for 2 weeks or until all matches are played, to give you time to contact your opponent.

It may sound a bit complicated at first ,,but you will find it easy once you look around, hope this helps.

above

• Suzyswift
    557 Posts
    Thu, Dec 15 2011 6:26 AM

There are 17 signed up but not completed registering,, your name should be on this page when you have completed the sign up,,,it will only generate players from this page ..

Please complete before Monday

• Dutch65
    2 Posts
    Thu, Dec 15 2011 10:39 PM

Hi Helen,

Dutch Delight CC

We are in :)

Dutch65

RSS