Forums

Help › Forums

Calling all CC owners

Tue, Jan 10 2012 2:24 AM (208 replies)
  • jvr86
    799 Posts
    Sat, Dec 10 2011 10:36 AM

zzturk:

Thanks for the try, but (both before posting and after your answer), when I accessed the payouts, I was only given the total purse, but not how it would be divided up. There was only an ambiguous reference to best scores (plural) - but that could mean best 10 scores, best three scores, and worst of all, a generalized description of top 1 score..

When I further keyed for information, I was routed back to the standard FAQ format which circled me back to the three payout options. It was like calling the phone company and getting the runaround!  Unfortunately, I am a new member of this CC and there is only the one open tournament by which to search for different parameters - such as "top scores" may refer to top 10, and top three would be self explanatory, as would top 1 or WTA. 

I'll keep searching.

ZZ. in the page where you play, not in WGT web site, but in the game screen, there is where you need to look, let me show you....

Isn't this what you want? or Im misunderstanding you?

Jvr

• zzturk
    150 Posts
    Sat, Dec 10 2011 11:13 AM

Eureka! Thank you kindly.

I had always entered my tournaments (in previous CCs) via the WGT screens, so it never dawned on me that there was another way.

Yes. The screen detailed exactly what I was seeking.

Had I known this way to peek, I might have entered several credit tourneys in the past, so WGT should probably add this to their FAQs (because it simply wasn't there - or I missed it several times).

KUDOS

• Suzyswift
    557 Posts
    Sat, Dec 10 2011 12:33 PM

Suzyswift:

Owners signed up to date

Swifty`s

THE WEED-WHACKERS GC

MELMARANDGAR

East Coast

American Muscle

South East Skins

Lobsters Lair

Black Label Society

Qittersnotwelcome

Big Balls

GranSuperGolfMannarCC

BEST MUSIC COUNTRY CLUB

Tin Cup C.C.

Colonial Hills

Charlees Unisex Angels

Guys & Dolls

STILL TIME............................ OWNERS SIGN UP HERE

Starting to lose the original topic here

• Suzyswift
    557 Posts
    Sat, Dec 10 2011 12:33 PM

Suzyswift:

Owners signed up to date

Swifty`s

THE WEED-WHACKERS GC

MELMARANDGAR

East Coast

American Muscle

South East Skins

Lobsters Lair

Black Label Society

Qittersnotwelcome

Big Balls

BEST MUSIC COUNTRY CLUB

Tin Cup C.C.

Colonial Hills

Charlees Unisex Angels

Guys & Dolls

CC for GOLFAHOLICS

STILL TIME............................ OWNERS SIGN UP HERE

Starting to lose the original topic here

• Suzyswift
    557 Posts
    Sat, Dec 10 2011 12:34 PM

helen1972:

Hi Guys and Girls,

An idea for all you club owners, and yes that includes myself,

A tournament just for Country Club owners !

Not sure about the logistics involved, just thought it would be nice to all know each other a little better, we tend to insulate ourselves too much, and what better way to meet than out on the course.

WGTicon, your thoughts on this would be welcome, maybe a separate club for owners only, that way, not only could we play each other for bragging rights lol, but also share ideas, thoughts and generally improve the whole WGT experience.

Anyone with any thoughts on this, please drop me a line,

Helen.

Just a reminder of the topic 

• Robbie0102
    636 Posts
    Sun, Dec 11 2011 7:14 AM

Hey,

I'm not taking a look in the wgt-forum very often; my english isn't "the very best" ... ;-)

That's why I found this thread today. Sorry, Helen!

I signed up a few minutes ago and I'm looking forward to this tournament. Great idea, Helen!

Best regards from Germany,

Robbie

• Suzyswift
    557 Posts
    Sun, Dec 11 2011 8:09 AM

We now have 17 owners signed up, 20 would be a nice round number to start this, 11 packs of balls have been very generously donated, a couple more would be great.

We still don't have a format for the game, do you want this to be a knock out match play,,,pairings based on tier and average,

OR

a myleague.com can easily be set up for owners only tourneys, this would randomly select pairings.

Sue 

• Robbie0102
    636 Posts
    Sun, Dec 11 2011 11:38 AM

Hello again,

I spend two packs of balls ... the only problem ... Legend Callaways can't be send as a gift ... :'-(

Sorry, but I have no idea about the format for such a tournament. But whatever the format will be ... I'm playing everything. ;-) But it would be the first time I'm playing "over" myleague.com ... :-o

Best regards,

Robbie

• Suzyswift
    557 Posts
    Sun, Dec 11 2011 1:49 PM

Robbie I will give you all the info you need for myleague,,it a good way to do this for members only,,, I wont set it up till we have 20 players,,as it will purge players for none activitie

Thx for the balls, very kind

Sue 

• Bidi
    1,948 Posts
    Mon, Dec 12 2011 12:37 AM

Sorry all, but please cancel my name from the list because for the next 2 months i have very small time to play.

cheers

RSS