Help › Forums

Clash #68

rated by 0 users
Tue, Mar 20 2018 8:31 AM (47 replies)
  • el3n1
    4,494 Posts
    Thu, Mar 15 2018 11:19 AM

Dayfydd:
    my complaint is what the heck is going on with my clubs?

would you by chance be a mobile player?  if so, then your clubs could be "stronger" than expected because of sponsor boosting equipment apparel ... it is known that these equipment performance boosts carry over in clash events for mobile players but they don't necessary show up by adjusting your club distances...

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Thu, Mar 15 2018 11:19 AM

Has anyone figured out the scoring system yet? The bonus points don't seem to stay in the total when the clash is done.

• Sevron1
    21 Posts
    Thu, Mar 15 2018 11:27 AM

Has anyone figured out why some can play and some can't .still error message every time I try to get it.

• eleonandrea
    19 Posts
    Thu, Mar 15 2018 11:31 AM

i'm not the only one among my club members who have this problem

• PastorJon
    277 Posts
    Thu, Mar 15 2018 11:37 AM

Same bug here with the unexpected error.  Seems like the genius *cough* who came up with this wonderful *cough* clash idea programmed it with the same skill and utility we have all come to know and expect from WGT.

Enough with the craptastic changes to the game. How about going back to some improvements and additions that make the game more enjoyable to play instead of cosmetic and forced gameplay issues.

Having to play a clash with crappy clubs does not enhance the joy and desire to continue to play in these things.

• Ultraglide
    492 Posts
    Thu, Mar 15 2018 11:57 AM

It really makes me laugh when all i ever hear is that we at the Georgians only win because we either cheat or WGT seem to favour us in some way ...those of you who whine like little girls should be having words with your Owners and more so the members of your clubs...if you lot can't be bothered to fight and play the clashes then why the hell whinge when we win ??....it is those of you who moan and come up with conspiracy theories that really are stupid. ...the foramt of the clashes is to play and score points ..which is what we at the Georgians do constantly ....the Georgians can be beaten but you will only achieve that by playing as a club but none of you do....and on a personal note i have never been a fan of the clashes ..i think they are unfair and biased towards clubs with higher membership...but in saying that WGT can come up with any format they like because we at the Georgians will continue to work together as a team and more importantly as a CLUB ....it isnt because of what we do that WGT are changing things ..it is because of what you other CC's don't do ..and thats play with pride and passion....we all know that all WGT are interested in is fleecing the players of more money ...and this latest change is to try and convince you they are making it a fairer playing field ....well if any one really believes that then they need to seriously get out more....the clash is about PARTICIPATION....and all they are trying to do is convince you, this new format gives you all a chance ...well it doesn't ...we at the Georgians will not relinquish the top spot but all CC's should stick together and boycot the clashes until WGT introduce a better format.......heres what i suggest.....each club puts forward a given number of players , they play the clash in the same way but limited to lets say 10 games per course/clash.....at the end of each course/clash the leader board should change constantly...giving each CC regardless of whether they have 250 players or 15 players the same chance ...at the moment the clashes are like say the USA going to war against the Vatican city which is by the way the smallest country in the world with a population of 451 including the Pope ..any way until that happens all we can say at the Georgians is "play it or lose it"

Baz

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Thu, Mar 15 2018 12:06 PM

Totally Agree

• Sevron1
    21 Posts
    Thu, Mar 15 2018 12:27 PM

Tip for mobile users. Logged in on my laptop. Played couple holes in my clash. Closed the window and resumed game on mobile. Been working fine since. 

• Sevron1
    21 Posts
    Thu, Mar 15 2018 1:45 PM

Has everyone lost their minds? Have we forgotten what this is? A video game. With the state of the world around us, I can't fathom how anyone can focus so much attention and energy on something as trivial as the workings of a video game. If you enjoy it. Play it. If you don't enjoy it. Don't play it. I could only dream to have such an ultraglide cruise control life that I could care that much about it. But there are alot more important problems in the real world I'm afraid. So I suggest we all should put our energy into the things closest to us and take this for what it is. A game. I'll be playing as long as it's fun to me. Take the good and the bad. When it stops being fun, I'll log off. lol. See ya out there and let's try and have some fun. ;^)

• ezlivn1
    1,727 Posts
    Fri, Mar 16 2018 7:20 AM

Not sure what WGT was hoping for but I do know this.

No way I would ever waste money on Rocketballz equipment.

It is total junk.

RSS