Forums

Help › Forums

Clash #68

rated by 0 users
Tue, Mar 20 2018 8:31 AM (47 replies)
  • Rabbit274
    1,178 Posts
    Thu, Mar 15 2018 2:59 AM

Our club members are all getting 'unexpected error' when trying to play in this event.

It is also worthy of note that in the 'blurb' advertising the event, the top 500 clubs will receive at least one course builder.

Two questions - is any other club experiencing the same problem and if so, are WGT aware of the problem (bug report sent)

• colinjones0
    430 Posts
    Thu, Mar 15 2018 3:07 AM

we from fairway fanatics cant get in ,same unexpected error message

• fadduh
    4,111 Posts
    Thu, Mar 15 2018 3:17 AM

Same problem here sir !

• Ketket1
    6,871 Posts
    Thu, Mar 15 2018 3:33 AM

Yes, Blood and Fire members are all getting the same. None of us have been able to access games for about the last 90 minutes. 

Funny thing is some clubs are continuing to post scores. I took a screenshot of the top 14 clubs scores when it started and about half of the clubs haven't added to their score since then but about half have still been scoring. I can still access the leaderboard but not the current clash. 

Strange that it impacts some and not others. For us it's both mobile and PC that are impacted. 

• zebbydog
    225 Posts
    Thu, Mar 15 2018 3:38 AM

Yes same with Greenlanders

• Sevron1
    21 Posts
    Thu, Mar 15 2018 3:39 AM

Same. Played a round in our first clash then wouldn't let me back in. Just kept giving me an error message .

• b1besad
    1,235 Posts
    Thu, Mar 15 2018 3:44 AM

Georgians are getting same

• PutterPull
    1,124 Posts
    Thu, Mar 15 2018 3:45 AM

Rabbit274:

Our club members are all getting 'unexpected error' when trying to play in this event.

Same here; wgt has done it, again. truly an inferior product. wgt, the greatest golf game, "Loved by millions!" hated by more!!!

• docmorgan99
    1,419 Posts
    Thu, Mar 15 2018 3:46 AM

Rabbit274:

It is also worthy of note that in the 'blurb' advertising the event, the top 500 clubs will receive at least one course builder.

Two questions - is any other club experiencing the same problem and if so, are WGT aware of the problem (bug report sent)

yes Rabbit, the GEORGIANS have reported it several times and no reply from WGT.........do you really think they are going to reply immediately.

by the way, not all clubs were experiencing this problem

LOL

Doc

• JBMJ
    1,005 Posts
    Thu, Mar 15 2018 3:47 AM

Yes we are getting the same "unexpected error' as well.

RSS