Forums

Help › Forums

Clash #68

rated by 0 users
Tue, Mar 20 2018 8:31 AM (47 replies)
  • MKALER
    1,288 Posts
    Thu, Mar 15 2018 4:11 AM

We're having the same error. I'm sure everyone must be in the same boat. I've contacted WGT 3 times....no reply as yet!! Diabolical!!!!!

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Thu, Mar 15 2018 4:13 AM

I got it also. I just refreshed the gameclient and it went to continue.

• overtheedge
    5,878 Posts
    Thu, Mar 15 2018 4:53 AM

How is the game working now?

Is it going to be a reasonable event? Reasonable meaning, a fair, and "challenging" tournament ? 

2.) Has anybody played it enough to know, IF we are using a Clash random selection of clubs and you have finished a game,has anyone had a problem getting their original set back?

Just curious. TX. OTE

• Raclydie
    133 Posts
    Thu, Mar 15 2018 5:28 AM

I am experiencing the same problem. I get a fatal error message when I try and play a game. I have emailed WGT to notify them of this problem. 

• jackbevan
    743 Posts
    Thu, Mar 15 2018 5:53 AM

ur members are also experiancing the same glitch

• b1besad
    1,235 Posts
    Thu, Mar 15 2018 6:22 AM

Played one round in second clash and back to the error message

• MKALER
    1,288 Posts
    Thu, Mar 15 2018 6:52 AM

docmorgan99:

Rabbit274:

Our club members are all getting 'unexpected error' when trying to play in this event.

It is also worthy of note that in the 'blurb' advertising the event, the top 500 clubs will receive at least one course builder.

Two questions - is any other club experiencing the same problem and if so, are WGT aware of the problem (bug report sent)

yes Rabbit, the GEORGIANS have reported it several times and no reply from WGT.........do you really think they are going to reply immediately.

by the way, not all clubs were experiencing this problem

LOL

Doc

It doesn't look like the Georgians are experiencing the same problem as most of us, looking at their points tally going up and up ;-)

• HooksMcGilligan
    735 Posts
    Thu, Mar 15 2018 7:27 AM

We Georgians ARE experiencing this problem. Most of us can't get into the main clash page to try to play. And yes I have reported this to support. No I haven't heard back.

Scott

• zebbydog
    225 Posts
    Thu, Mar 15 2018 7:30 AM

Played twice today with the crap sticks and no problem getting my paid for clubs back. I now have to decide whether I really want to get used to playing with two sets and having to make and note adjusted calculations, at the moment I think not. I would rather not play in a competition that gives me nothing and takes away from me.

RSS