Forums

Help › Forums

**VUSO 2018 and Announcement**

Fri, Jul 6 2018 4:20 PM (116 replies)
  • bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Sun, Mar 11 2018 3:47 AM

TGC2 has all we have here plus a lot of courses throughout the world.

Some fantastic designers create courses you would believe are real also.

It also has a fantastic proboards site ran by committed individuals creating great tours.

Most my time is here because of the club I help run and the friendship within it

But I would be nowhere near this game without that.

Under moderation so poss this may not get posted.

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Sun, Mar 11 2018 7:17 AM

LOLserver:
    Meanwhile I use my free time playing PP.

I have PP also and it's a good game. i have a lot of trouble with the meter though.

• kavvz
    2,195 Posts
    Sun, Mar 11 2018 12:16 PM

Pardon my ignorance, but what's PP?

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sun, Mar 11 2018 12:21 PM

kavvz:

LOL. The competition that was supposed to put WGT out of business. Perfect Parallel.

• overtheedge
    5,878 Posts
    Sun, Mar 11 2018 1:50 PM

DonCaron:
    I have PP also and it's a good game. i have a lot of trouble with the meter though.

I have a few questions about PP.  It would be much appreciated if you could give me some clear advice.

1.) How much does it cost ?

2.) Do I have to download the game ?

3.) Are the upgrades -  the equipment, tiers, etc, the same as WGT ?

That's all I can think of at the moment. ANY help would be appreciated. Thank you. OTE 

• kavvz
    2,195 Posts
    Sun, Mar 11 2018 5:13 PM

YankeeJim:

kavvz:

LOL. The competition that was supposed to put WGT out of business. Perfect Parallel.

He he thanks.  Watched some gameplay on Youtube and it does seem kind of Links'ish.  It seems to suffer from the same TGC issue where you don't really know how hard you're hitting it.

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Sun, Mar 11 2018 5:45 PM

overtheedge:

I have a few questions about PP.  It would be much appreciated if you could give me some clear advice.

That's all I can think of at the moment. ANY help would be appreciated. Thank you. OTE 

You have to get Steam and search for Perfect Parallel in steam. I can't remember how much it cost, I think $40.

They have a lot of courses you can get that are made by players. You can also make your own courses using Unity and Course Forge which comes with the game. 

I really like Links 2003 as a backup to this game, a lot of courses can be added.

I just don't know whats happening in the future with this game. The PC game has stagnated and its not a good feeling

• kavvz
    2,195 Posts
    Mon, Mar 12 2018 9:21 AM
  • overtheedge
    5,878 Posts
    Mon, Mar 12 2018 10:33 AM

DonCaron:

overtheedge:

You have to get Steam and search for Perfect Parallel in steam. I can't remember how much it cost, I think $40.

They have a lot of courses you can get that are made by players. You can also make your own courses using Unity and Course Forge which comes with the game. 

I really like Links 2003 as a backup to this game, a lot of courses can be added.

I just don't know whats happening in the future with this game. The PC game has stagnated and its not a good feeling

kavvz:

TY Both.
  • DBosarge
    1 Posts
    Mon, Mar 12 2018 1:28 PM

What is up with these 90 second commercials??

RSS