Forums

Help › Forums

How to contact us and what to do in case of errors or bugs

Thu, Mar 14 2024 9:58 PM (1,186 replies)
  • Ava17
    2,961 Posts
    Wed, Aug 23 2017 5:30 AM

What is the status on with the emergency server maintenance?   Spinning icon lower left over credits , turf wars disabled etc 

• GDogIrish
    2 Posts
    Sat, Sep 2 2017 5:47 AM

App says I have to update.  I click update button which takes me to App Store but it only gives option to "Open" app and not update.  Suggestions as I'm not real happy at this point.

• WGTShamWow
    907 Posts
    Thu, Oct 5 2017 6:58 PM
    GDogIrish:

App says I have to update.  I click update button which takes me to App Store but it only gives option to "Open" app and not update.  Suggestions as I'm not real happy at this point.

Hey GDog, After Selecting the update button in app you are brought to the App Store. You would then need to select the Updates button in the bottom right corner of the App store to list all applications available to update on your device, including ours. :) Best, WGTShamWow
  • robobbio
    1,189 Posts
    Fri, Oct 13 2017 10:19 AM
    since The Great Glitch hit us I have been unable to friend new members to our cc. they can't see me on the active players list when I am green or red nor do they get my friend invites. this makes it difficult scheduling our many tourneys. can you please fix this?
  • alosso
    21,039 Posts
    Fri, Oct 13 2017 8:56 PM
    @Rob,

this kind of error has been connected to a high number of friends. I thought that 255 was the threshold but you show only 244. Maybe it strikes you regardless or your mates exceed the number?
    Just try and reduce your friends' number if you haven't already!
  • Dateable
    3 Posts
    Sun, Oct 29 2017 12:50 PM
    So they can get More $$$$$ out of us why else do you think they do it ??
RSS