Forums

Help › Forums

How to contact us and what to do in case of errors or bugs

Thu, Mar 14 2024 9:58 PM (1,186 replies)
  • Barney466
    46 Posts
    Sun, May 7 2017 2:18 PM

If you don't see the pro shop after 'clicking', go and re-click your browser icon. Some browses will not show all windows open in wgt. 

• Perkupmyputter
    436 Posts
    Sun, May 7 2017 11:13 PM

Lately it seems harder and harder to find a game, be it random stroke or alt. Hard to imagine in the whole world some players are not logged on looking to play, no matter where they are!!

The search for player (join) keeps spinning and never stops like it use to and ask if you want to search again or change parameters.

Can you look into that, and what can be done to find more games?

~Perkupmyputter

• haleyr95
    1 Posts
    Mon, May 8 2017 11:00 PM

did you ever get a solution. i'm having the same problem and haven't been able to play in about 3 days. it just keeps spinning and don't stop.

• alberich35
    858 Posts
    Tue, May 9 2017 8:19 AM

It's not only the game's issues,

Since many years chat do not work properly in alternate game, Alls days they are connextions issues and the best is when you lost almost it's your opponants who dont reconnect.

That not very important, we should thinck it is a part of the charm of the game.

But when i see this WGT team doing nothing for this smalls inconvenients, When i see from years and years the new levels in CC wouldl never come meanwhile they sell CC passes ... and the bank ... let me laugh, a bank for decrease their income ? Who had can believe that ?

The first thought that comes to mind is these people do not care about our mouths and this has not always been the case, it's new.

Ans that can not  continue for eternity.

• alberich35
    858 Posts
    Wed, May 10 2017 9:52 AM

@pdb1 ... the issue to lost or win an alternate game, i dont care more than my first handjob.

Bur for chat in alternate game, may be it's me or my computer but each time camera change, or other event i cant continue to write and have to click in the writing zone to continue. That very bad because it's not some time but all time even 3 or 4 time for a  very important sentence of 5 words i cant post :))

Another horrifying thing is to cant say goodbye and thanks when the match end and yet WGt say playing is better with friend, whiche friends cant you.

What friends can congratulate you or just say goodbye when you do not have time to do it ?
    A concept evolved, that of "community", today any merchant supples speaks of community only when you are customer.

Was true in the past (long time ago) but this time has ended.

• Chris1973M
    1,832 Posts
    Wed, May 10 2017 12:42 PM

Not to be mean but ..if your chat box is acting screwy prob on your end..as far as end of game messages i learnt long ago if i want say gg and bye i better do on tee box of last hole..

• Tontozona
    4 Posts
    Mon, May 15 2017 1:16 PM

Hi: I have a red completion ball on my site. I play & play & play and complete every game. Why do I still have a red ball?  I mostly play team games.

RSS