Forums

Help › Forums

How to contact us and what to do in case of errors or bugs

Thu, Mar 14 2024 9:58 PM (1,186 replies)
  • canujustnip
    195 Posts
    Fri, Oct 24 2014 9:57 AM

Hi, wgticon   hope your well sir,  

• silky4015
    255 Posts
    Sat, Oct 25 2014 1:46 PM

For the last 4 days I’ve had a lot of trouble with playing the game with my mate. After each hole, the screen goes blank and the words (cannot connect to WGT) come up. I cannot save the fault as the screen is blank.

My brother plays on the same computer and has no problem with his game, but then he only plays club games on his own.

This is so frustrating an annoying.

• WilliamRNewmanJr
    4,033 Posts
    Sun, Nov 9 2014 1:22 PM

CC Pass and Game freezing up!

For the last 4 weeks I have lost CC Pass due to your Game System Freezing up on me! The Pop-up will say: "Unable to connect to WGT! Would you like to Retry?" I always select Yes after I count to 10 and it'll go right on through, but minus my CC Pass points and club XP is missing out on!

Please let us try to get YOUR System Fix! Okay?

Now Do Not try to Tell me its on my end, for you will insult my Intelligence!

I have a 2014 Toshiba Satellite L75D-A7283 Laptop with Everything UPGRADED. I got a 16GB Rams, 1TB HardDrive [All Special Order] So I have the Best of everything on here and all is Upgraded. I also have Broadband Internet Server and I clear all my Browsers and Internet Box before playing and I also go into the Task Manager to stop any programs running that is not Needed. So its on your end.

Please get this Fix!

Thanks!

Wm Newman

BTW... When I went to Customer Support Link to Submit this, this is what I got:

Message could not be sent: server error 422

This is on your end, not mine!

• silky2349
    2 Posts
    Mon, Nov 10 2014 2:24 PM

This as happened to me and my CC members; as well as the swing meter jumping down the line to the end. 

• bilagio
    30 Posts
    Tue, Nov 11 2014 3:34 AM

"Unable to connect to WGT!  

I have had this many times.

When i try to reconnect I get this "your team lost, you failed to return"

• bilagio
    30 Posts
    Tue, Nov 11 2014 3:37 AM

I also have lost many expensive balls due to the WGT swing meter not stopping when clicked and jumping down the line to the end. 

• meresi
    84 Posts
    Tue, Nov 11 2014 4:16 PM

well, that seems to be Standard for some reason unbeknownst to me...lol i have had it quite often too...eventually i stopped playing...because the other end is claiming it is on my side...whereas i have a gaming Laptop...which is working quite well...

• bilagio
    30 Posts
    Tue, Nov 11 2014 5:03 PM

WGT I will stop playing after 437 consecutive days if you don't get ur stuff together!

• CrushBlalock
    1 Posts
    Thu, Nov 13 2014 11:47 AM

Ok

• December1
    432 Posts
    Sun, Dec 7 2014 12:57 PM

Me too, I wanted $10.00 it took 50 off me  !!!!

RSS