Help › Forums

The Peoples Club - Starting into our 8th year

Sun, Dec 23 2018 8:30 PM (172 replies)
  • callaghan159
    6,222 Posts
    Sat, Jun 23 2018 2:32 PM

Ladychipper:
    fantastic club. 

+1--you can't find a better place to call home. Lots of good tournaments to suit every level of player. So come on, what are you waiting for. We even have a pet Dawg.

• Ladychipper
    22,692 Posts
    Mon, Jul 2 2018 8:43 AM

We have a couple of openings to be had today.  Grab one while you can.

• Ladychipper
    22,692 Posts
    Wed, Jul 4 2018 5:55 PM

Still have a few openings left.

Have a safe and fun Independence Day from all of us at TPC!!

• Ladychipper
    22,692 Posts
    Fri, Jul 13 2018 12:02 PM

Lots of tourneys going on.  If you want to be in an active club come check us out. 

We have two handicap tourneys a month, the TPC Virtual Tour that goes on all year, custom courses to play on, a weekly points championship, Leagues that play several times a week, plus more.  Some even have prizes.   All levels from pro on up can participate.

• Ladychipper
    22,692 Posts
    Sat, Jul 21 2018 11:58 AM

Just a heads up we have a few openings again if you want to grab one.  We are having so much fun with some unusual events coming up to break the monotony of the same ole thing every day.  :-) 

Come check us out!

• Ladychipper
    22,692 Posts
    Mon, Jul 23 2018 8:17 PM

Still looking for a few friendly active players. 

• Ladychipper
    22,692 Posts
    Mon, Jul 30 2018 12:44 PM

Just bumping back up.

• Kostalion
    6 Posts
    Fri, Aug 3 2018 1:32 AM

Hi,

I’m new to the game but playing every day. Looking for an active club to communicate, participate in club tourneys and improve my game. I have a request to join the club, hope to be accepted :)

thanks

• Ladychipper
    22,692 Posts
    Fri, Aug 3 2018 8:22 AM

Kostalion:

Hi,

I’m new to the game but playing every day. Looking for an active club to communicate, participate in club tourneys and improve my game. I have a request to join the club, hope to be accepted :)

thanks

You are already in my friend.  Thanks for joining us and look on your profile page for a message from me.  :-)

• Ladychipper
    22,692 Posts
    Thu, Aug 9 2018 12:37 PM

We are having so much fun!  Lots of different tournaments to play.  Full right now but we may have some openings again soon.  :-)

RSS