Only a few spots left.

• Ladychipper
    22,686 Posts
    Sat, Jun 2 2018 11:03 AM

Bump

• EasyEdward
    13,495 Posts
    Mon, Jun 11 2018 8:55 AM

We are full at the moment but if you are interested do not hesitate to talk with any of the Directors or our owner.

• Ladychipper
    22,686 Posts
    Mon, Jun 11 2018 11:16 AM

EasyEdward:

We are full at the moment but if you are interested do not hesitate to talk with any of the Directors or our owner.

Yes we are full for now.  I would appreciate if if you would see me if you have questions for I am the Recruiting Director.  :-)

Put a note on my profile page telling me you want me to get in touch.

• IrmaLamy
    2,981 Posts
    Tue, Jun 12 2018 12:58 AM

Bump down...                      :)

Oh I found this thread and thought why not write something in it  ... (for the ? ! ? ... )

So shell it be negative or positive ?  Thanks the question and the truth about it.

So lets start somewhere . . .

Long time ago it was owned by a member of WGT which I guess has stopped playing (good choice) and gone from WGT (+ again) and since lost a good weight of members and other things BUT all in all that was in their favour to increase and rise up to be what they are now (my guess as no longer there but walls have ears... :-))

Any club if wanted can raise to level 20 those days - due to WGT - and others have too separate members platform as better as this WGT forum but TPC has a nice bunch of people always ready to help in all different ways so THIS is a point you should think twice when wanting to apply to a CC as this will be yours for some time and the add-ons make the difference. The director's must be efficient as the owner and a few of the veterans so again that's where lies the hidden gems. Up to you to find it and when you do you have found your club.

I leave it there and hope you will enjoy your experience at WGT & maybe at TPC if you're a member of it.

Happy hitting

Cheers

YxHP

• Ladychipper
    22,686 Posts
    Tue, Jun 12 2018 8:26 AM

Thank you for your input Irma.  Good to see you around! 

We have a great group of people now in TPC and Gary (nopro17) is the owner now.  Everything is pretty easy going and not much drama any more. 

I am still enjoying my time in TPC after 5 years in it. 

Blessings,

Marion

• Ladychipper
    22,686 Posts
    Sun, Jun 17 2018 12:47 PM

Only a couple of spots open at the moment.  Grab one while you can!

• mnewman420
    1 Posts
    Sun, Jun 17 2018 5:33 PM

I sent a request for membership.  Hopefully I can get a spot.  Lvl 77 master daily player 

Thanks in advance. 

• Ladychipper
    22,686 Posts
    Mon, Jun 18 2018 8:57 AM

mnewman420:

I sent a request for membership.  Hopefully I can get a spot.  Lvl 77 master daily player 

Thanks in advance. 

You are in buddy!  Check out your wall post.

• Ladychipper
    22,686 Posts
    Sat, Jun 23 2018 10:53 AM

Three positions have come open if you are interested in joining this fantastic club.  Hurry, they won't last long!

RSS