Forums

Help › Forums

2018 world cup

Thu, Sep 20 2018 9:22 AM (2,306 replies)
  • sirshinealot
    172 Posts
    Tue, Jun 19 2018 6:48 AM

I Reply to this as it makes me out to be something i am not i don't lie and it was not the 5th hole at all .. it is  as below photos provided and can be sent to your cc Owner or team captain should he require them showing when you asked to drop the game on the 9th  and when you left the game and said finish on the 10th hole 

I will add you asked to drop the game after going 4 down as the photo provided to Paul will show in chat in the room at the time showing the 8th hole i was 3 up and the 9th 4 up then you asked to drop the game the next hole -4 you only asked to drop the game after going 4 holes down and it clearly shows you asked to drop the game on the 9th hole when i was winning by 4 holes if you require a PHOTO OF THIS I CAN PROVIDE one as i have already given a copy of them to  Paul  

• BigKnight
    2,777 Posts
    Tue, Jun 19 2018 9:44 AM

Group 2, Match 4....

EagleEmily (L) v BigKnight (C)

Emily and I just finished our KI match and had a great time, and wonderful conversation

I started perfectly with birdie, eagle birdie to her 3 birds....required concede on 4 got us back to square...we matched 5, 6, and 7. I birdied 8, and she 9 to turn AS

10-15 I was a perfect 7 under (eagled the 11th with that back right pin)

She was all birdies to only be 1 down going to 16.

She drained a 9 footer for bird and my 5 footer lipped out (putt was a hard left to righter, and I dinged it...I simply must've misjudged the break)

AS to 17...we both parred the back pin...required concede on 18 means I lost 1 down...

I was -13 on 16 played holes....and today it wasn't enough as Emily played extremely well, and she got the job done.

She is a shining example (along with her new CC) of what these matches are about...

Congrats Emily, and good luck the rest of the way (and everyone else better watch out for the Fairway Fanatics)

:)

=bk=

also: her CTTH on 14 was 2.6 ft.....just confirming that for her

• Williams01210021
    1,231 Posts
    Tue, Jun 19 2018 9:50 AM

thanks for putting this up mate, i was just about to do it for Emily as she is under moderisation. She says thanks for the match and was a pleasure to play with you. She is a real fighter and you brought the best out of her by the sounds of it! Good luck to you and rest of your team in the further rounds.

• tanapard
    366 Posts
    Tue, Jun 19 2018 12:38 PM

Group 4

Round 8 @ Kiawah Island

Match 2

Tie #3

Bridgestone Boners     vs        Trans Bandits

(206) moosetaya          vs        tanapard (244)

Tanapard won 6 / 4

fun match very nice person  :)

• Rossembo
    948 Posts
    Tue, Jun 19 2018 12:59 PM

Round 8   Group  2    

Rossembo v Gersman1972    The Georgian v SBFS

Enjoyable game with a fellow Scot.

Stevie squared the game with birdies on 9 and 10 after I missed from closer for birdie on

But a run of birdies from 11 to 15 helped me close out the game 4 and 3.

Ross

• XMAS69
    76 Posts
    Tue, Jun 19 2018 1:50 PM
    Round 8 match 1 117 Wrinkles vs XMAS69 292 ended in a draw thanks Dan for the match I had to fight to get back all square.
  • wrinkles
    561 Posts
    Tue, Jun 19 2018 2:07 PM

Group 1

Round 8

Match 1

Wrinkles vs xmas69

Match was halved

What a great game we had. Mike and I both had our chances to finish with a win, but luck didn't favor either one of us. Greatly enjoyed the match Mike.

Dan

• PAULFINN52
    3,172 Posts
    Tue, Jun 19 2018 2:12 PM

sirshinealot:

I Reply to this as it makes me out to be something i am not i don't lie and it was not the 5th hole at all .. it is  as below photos provided and can be sent to your cc Owner or team captain should he require them showing when you asked to drop the game on the 9th  and when you left the game and said finish on the 10th hole 

I will add you asked to drop the game after going 4 down as the photo provided to Paul will show in chat in the room at the time showing the 8th hole i was 3 up and the 9th 4 up then you asked to drop the game the next hole -4 you only asked to drop the game after going 4 holes down and it clearly shows you asked to drop the game on the 9th hole when i was winning by 4 holes if you require a PHOTO OF THIS I CAN PROVIDE one as i have already given a copy of them to  Paul  

• Beryman
    9,084 Posts
    Tue, Jun 19 2018 3:38 PM

Group 2- Round 8- Match 2

philbrown4  defeats Beryman

Phils putting was something to behold...quite an awesome display!!

well done

RSS