Forums

Help › Forums

2018 world cup

Thu, Sep 20 2018 9:22 AM (2,306 replies)
  • PAULFINN52
    3,171 Posts
    Wed, Nov 1 2017 10:10 AM

world cup squads

world cup teams 2018 and captains

courses/dates 

world cup last 16

the groups/fixtures/results

rules and concessions

hello all my next world cup 2018 will be due to start around march so im putting this thread on to get some interest, i will be sending invites out as well but any club that fancies their chances can post their interest on here, just remember it will probably be a 5 to 6 month comp so make sure you have enough willing players to last the duration of the comp, there will be a few rule changes and i will see about having a live draw perhaps for the leagues. anyway i thought i would get the ball rolling so it gives us plenty of time to sort everything out before start of play march 1st, thx all finny

• PAULFINN52
    3,171 Posts
    Wed, Nov 1 2017 10:15 AM
    soz cant separate the paragraphs for some reason
  • thegoosebag
    2,264 Posts
    Wed, Nov 1 2017 10:31 AM
    bring it on paul a lot of hard work ahead of you,its the equivalent of getting your christmas shopping in by august lol cheers mark.
  • amateur4sure
    2,188 Posts
    Wed, Nov 1 2017 11:00 AM
    Finny does his Christmas shopping in the January sales... On the ball this bloke!!
  • PAULFINN52
    3,171 Posts
    Wed, Nov 1 2017 11:48 AM
    your not far wrong there chris grab a bargain i say lol. what i need on here please is any clubs interested in taking part to post and how many teams they will be putting forward,no rush at the moment,as i say just putting the feelers out, i hope wooden tee will be defending their title,im sure we will have a say in taking it off you this time lol, finny
  • YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Wed, Nov 1 2017 1:17 PM
    PAULFINN52:
    soz cant separate the paragraphs for some reason

That's because WGT cocked up the forums 2 updates ago. I shudder to think it'll still be this way when you get rolling but in case it is, you need to avail yourself of ScottHope's workaround. I'll give it to you here.

First, go to  http://htmleditor.in/firefox-html-editor.html and bookmark it. You will recognize what you see when you get there. This is your new posting method..................

1. Open the editor.
    2. Create your post like you used to be able to. Links can be made active and pictures can be inserted.
    3. When you are done, CLICK ON THE HTML NEXT TO THE QUESTION MARK
    4. Right click and copy the entire window that opens.
    5. Paste what you copied in the body of the post you're composing.
    6. Post it.

A couple of runs through it and you'll be a pro.  ;-)

p.s., Cosa Nostra gets favorite treatment for this. :-D

• PAULFINN52
    3,171 Posts
    Wed, Nov 1 2017 2:26 PM
    ok mate

im hoping its done now

finny

do we have to do this every time?
  • YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Thu, Nov 2 2017 6:47 AM
    PAULFINN52:
    do we have to do this every time?
    Until you see the toolbar back like it used to be.
  • PAULFINN52
    3,171 Posts
    Wed, Nov 8 2017 1:35 PM

this thread very quiet,many clubs thinking of putting a team in for the world cup,

please post on here

finny

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Wed, Nov 8 2017 2:15 PM

PAULFINN52:
    this thread very quiet

FFS, it's 4 months away!!!

RSS