Forums

Help › Forums

Ryder Cup 2011 - GOODBYE!!!

Wed, Jan 25 2012 7:24 AM (652 replies)
  • seveking
    983 Posts
    Sat, Dec 31 2011 4:28 AM

So am I... but I'm afraid this has been going on for too long now and, considering that U.S.A. keep the Cup anyway I'm sorry to say that last point automatically goes to Team World. I think a month of waiting is enough.

Thank you all for taking part, not only in this edition but in the two previous ones, and thank you to everyone who has followed this competition on IRC or on Livestream because that is what has made these Ryder Cups special. I can only hope that our paths will meet again at some point.  Thank you for giving me three great years and...

Goodbye ;)

• PRIESTESS
    10,703 Posts
    Sat, Jan 21 2012 12:41 PM

Thanks Seve.You spiced the Ryder in WGT every year and got players going,i remember what you did in the 2010 one at St Andrews and that was amazing,Hope the Ryder continues because it is a stern test of nerves and your ability to compete against top players,Thanks again Seve,You are "AWESOME"

• Daskino
    2,781 Posts
    Wed, Jan 25 2012 7:24 AM

TYVM Seve, I looked to 2009 and 2010 Ryder as the main goal I could reach in WGT career.

It was a privilege to be one of the 24 players involved, and I looked up to your Ryder management from the very first day I was here in WGT.

We all will suffer a heavy loss in having you no more as Ryder director, but I hope competition will be strong enough to survive. And I liked to be here again this year, (maybe) in Royal Lytham and St. Annes.

I forgot to thanks all my Team World mates: Captain Monty, James and Les, Anthony, Carmine, Tess, Hans, Simo, Walter, Paul, Chris, Villa, Julien. Thank you all, guys, we were close to the goal.

And I like to thank Captain JC and his good guys, best full sportsmanship opponents we could think about. See you all in next Ryder Cup. :)

RSS