Forums

Help › Forums

WGT silly ideas corner....

Thu, Oct 12 2017 12:09 PM (44 replies)
  • hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Fri, Sep 15 2017 11:05 AM

Baldace:

Want to sink all those long putts..stop worrying, for just 1000 crs per inch of extra diameter on the hole we have  " Bigger holes are easier to slide into ". Option available before every putt.Only green size can limit the size of the hole.

NB. Practice safe putting at all times. If unsure that  falling into a particularly large hole maybe a danger then tie yourself to headboard a solid object.

Then we would see the complaints of WGT stealing credits when someone still misses the putt. LOL

This kid must have the EZ swing clubs. 

• Borat74
    2,791 Posts
    Fri, Sep 15 2017 12:28 PM

LOL,I wondered where my putter went:-)

• Stobsbee
    4,784 Posts
    Mon, Sep 18 2017 10:13 PM

WGT should introduce the Light Sabre range of clubs....

Although it looks like J.D. is not very happy with his.

• Adalanar
    282 Posts
    Mon, Sep 18 2017 11:30 PM

what about different options for a caddy who carries your bag while you play a round.

Payment Options:

option a: pay for the caddy per round

option b: monthly salary plus percentage of winnings.

option c: like the above just paying more for a good caddy

Whats in it for you:

option a: caddy just carries bag

option b: he gives you the information already available on wind and yardage etc

option c: the free information on precises yardage, elevation etc is gone, so you have to pay a caddy to receive it again

option d: caddy helps reading putts

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Tue, Sep 19 2017 3:40 AM

Have a tournament as worst ball, you play two balls every hole and the higher score is kept :-)

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Wed, Sep 20 2017 1:16 PM

DodgyPutter:

Have a tournament as worst ball, you play two balls every hole and the higher score is kept :-)

I like that idea....and WGT wins with double the ball usage!

Or another idea is "buy a birdie" option....available in the Pro Shop.....they have introduced "focus boosts" so why not go the whole hog......and make the game even more realistic.....

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Thu, Sep 21 2017 5:49 AM

Idea, have computer opponents for when you can't play multiplayer rounds but are bored to death playing solo stroke rounds.  

Here I am at work, would like to play match play or skins but can't due to timers and having to do work hide the game screen in between shots.  Having the option to play against "bots" at different skill levels would change things up from the solo rounds of stroke play.

Have the option to select shot timer if someone wants to practice with a short timer or select no shot timer for the ability to play at your own leisure.

• JFidanza
    1,676 Posts
    Sun, Sep 24 2017 9:19 AM

Add draw and fade programming to iron shots.

I know, silly.

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Mon, Sep 25 2017 3:23 AM

Pro shop could sell confidence.  You could buy it for whatever you needed it.

Something like a voice between shots telling you, "you're a great putter", "14.5 greens, piece of piss, nice firm roll".  etc etc.  I suppose advice crept in there, they could sell that too.

RSS