Forums

Help › Forums

WGT silly ideas corner....

Thu, Oct 12 2017 12:09 PM (44 replies)
  • ostfriedel
    2,050 Posts
    Fri, Sep 15 2017 12:50 AM

More lipp-outs on one round than you have at real golf in your whole life.

Oh, sorry, they have allready done that.

A virtuall blind caddy. If you change from a 4 iron to a 5 iron all looks good. Then you play the shot and the ball flies the distance of the 4 iron. Oops, allready done.

An option to buy a sleeve of balls during a round if you lost your last one. And if you do you will get only one ball instead of the sleeve you payed for. Oh, done.

The possibility to buy Amazon gift cards in the pro shop. That would make the game more interesting for all kind of cheats and cheaters. Hmm, allready done.

Ach... I find nothing new. All is allredy done, they are much better than anyone else in ruin the game. BTW: Has anyone new informations about Perfect Paralel?

• ostfriedel
    2,050 Posts
    Fri, Sep 15 2017 1:25 AM

Geeze, hurrah, yabba-dabba-doo, at least I found something new:

A new course. We have the best of 3, best of 4, best of 5 and whatevers. Now, let us have another one: The best of wtf-shots. All those magic holes with magnetic lakes, invisible OBs and all those funny little gimicks we do need so badly to loose all our balls and all the fun. That would stand for an all new kind of frustration for the players (ooh la la, how we love it to feel that dispair) and it will bring much mo´ money for WGT. Could we have that as the only-to-play-course for the clashes?

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Fri, Sep 15 2017 2:02 AM

Personally I would like to see WGT/TG introduce subscription membership.

The subscription would not have gimmicks like meaningless XP's, but something tangible...........like the 100% free use of any existing course.......oh except TruGolf courses.

For a minimum subscription fee of say $30 a month.......WGT will throw in 3 sleeves of Tour SD balls (or similar)

For say $40 a month, you get 4 sleeves....again of the Tour SD's or similar.

For the premium subscription......at a mere $100 a month.......in addition to Tour SD's. you will receive 1 bonus Nike or Max ball.

I know some will scoff at this suggestion.......but PT Barnum tells me otherwise......

• LuckySkreet
    611 Posts
    Fri, Sep 15 2017 3:39 AM

alanti:

Personally I would like to see WGT/TG introduce subscription membership.

The subscription would not have gimmicks like meaningless XP's, but something tangible...........like the 100% free use of any existing course.......oh except TruGolf courses.

For a minimum subscription fee of say $30 a month.......WGT will throw in 3 sleeves of Tour SD balls (or similar)

For say $40 a month, you get 4 sleeves....again of the Tour SD's or similar.

For the premium subscription......at a mere $100 a month.......in addition to Tour SD's. you will receive 1 bonus Nike or Max ball.

I know some will scoff at this suggestion.......but PT Barnum tells me otherwise......

I'm with you brother...... 

I've always thought they should have a "free platform" for those who choose to continue with the status quo.......

Have a "premium" platform for others.....    simple fee of say.....  $9.95 a month or $89.00 one time annual payment (payable with "real money")...not a credit exchange.   

Premium would unlock  higher end equipment, ALL wager and/or credit games such as RG's, Brackets, Virtual Tournaments,  and Tru Golf courses and make available a better variety of cashing out credits........

Sure would work wonders on blistering those "multi's" and "scammers" asses..... 

For those who would piss and moan........  please, by all means continue with the "free" platform.........

• Breezybaby1811
    366 Posts
    Fri, Sep 15 2017 4:27 AM

Baldace:

Want to sink all those long putts..stop worrying, for just 1000 crs per inch of extra diameter on the hole we have  " Bigger holes are easier to slide into ". Option available before every putt.Only green size can limit the size of the hole.

NB. Practice safe putting at all times. If unsure that  falling into a particularly large hole maybe a danger then tie yourself to headboard a solid object.

I like this idea, it has merit, and for the safe putting, may I suggest a metalic sheath,  bronze for 100 000 credits and silver for 200 000 credits, sheaths will have to be removed and put in the bin after each hole so there is no cross contamination.  There will be no gold option, as this would take away potential earnings from sales of the most famous putter of all time.  

• WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Fri, Sep 15 2017 8:13 AM

DAZZA501:

Bigfoot avatar for Yancy

I hope this one wins. 

_CHAMPION

• kavvz
    2,195 Posts
    Fri, Sep 15 2017 9:24 AM

Create tournaments where the highest score wins.

It would be interesting to see just how many shots / time some would take to win.  

Think of the ball revenue from these tournaments!  Lol

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Fri, Sep 15 2017 9:49 AM

kavvz:

It would be interesting to see just how many shots / time some would take to win.  

Think they already covered that one - The Clash :)

• kavvz
    2,195 Posts
    Fri, Sep 15 2017 10:44 AM

Jimbog1964:

kavvz:

Think they already covered that one - The Clash :)

Lol so true.   Totally forgot about the clashes because I don't play them.  

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Fri, Sep 15 2017 10:55 AM

Been bumping this one for years and whatbnots:

Upload Your Own Face That Attaches to Avatar

Thanks You, I am Yancy
    @TeamYancy

RSS