Help › Forums

Hurry up dude!!!

rated by 0 users
Mon, Sep 25 2017 4:06 PM (27 replies)
  • Robert1893
    7,676 Posts
    Sat, Sep 16 2017 1:55 PM

Bateleur0:
    I am two weeks into the game and am a level 35 Pro with a 73 average at the moment and he is a level 50 pro with a 150 average. Go figure.

Of course, that doesn't mean a thing. If he has a 150 average that means he's not playing any ranked rounds that count for average. 

The only rounds that count for average are ranked rounds, excluding custom courses, par 3s, and par 5s. 

So, I'd be careful reading anything into that 150 average. 

• Bateleur0
    15 Posts
    Sat, Sep 16 2017 7:01 PM

I could not agree with you more,the reference i was making was simply that some people on WGT take the game seriously and some not so seriously.

Each to his own, but the bottom line is that if you want a fast game then join a game or create a game that has a shot timer that suits you, but don't get to the TEE and rush the other players into making their shots.

• 77Rachel
    1,590 Posts
    Wed, Sep 20 2017 8:10 AM

terryntx:

if u cant play with a 30 or 45 second timer u dont need to play u should know what ur going to hit when its ur turn come on man.............

Omg, complaints about time actually have the opposite effect on some of us. I consider slowing down even more when jerkoffs treat people in the game that way, whether its me or another player. Clearly that person is attempting to irritate others, and might even be genuinely irritated him/herself. I hope that by encouraging the jerkoffs frustrations, he will decide to play a different game. WGT is not for everyone, lol.

• phred952
    2,714 Posts
    Wed, Sep 20 2017 8:18 PM

+1 Rachel.  Very well said.

• rainorshinegolf
    1 Posts
    Mon, Sep 25 2017 8:52 AM

There are some really impatient people out there...just trying to enjoy the game!

--

Shawn Foley

CEO - Rain or Shine Golf

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Mon, Sep 25 2017 4:06 PM

rainorshinegolf:

There are some really impatient people out there...just trying to enjoy the game!

--

Shawn Foley

CEO - Rain or Shine Golf

Image result for shameless plug alert

RSS