Hurry up dude!!!

rated by 0 users
Mon, Sep 25 2017 4:06 PM (27 replies)
  • duda51
    1,007 Posts
    Fri, Sep 15 2017 7:58 AM

mathia14:
    That player sounds like a real wanker.

Oh sweet I thought the word wanker would get blocked,,, wanker  wanker  wanker, Awesome, everyone is going to get called a ****** from now on,,, oh dam it

• JohntheBruin
    29 Posts
    Fri, Sep 15 2017 8:33 AM

It's ok for you to play 30 or 45 sec. games.  I give you permission.  But I'm not sure what you're asking me to do.  Are you asking that - when you and I play a 60 sec game - you would like me to "speed it up " because that makes you feel better?  Should I care more about your comfort than the pleasure I take from the game?

It's really simple - just set up matches (or join matches) with the time-conditions you prefer.  But please, please  - I beg you - stop asking other players to adjust to your preferred pace of the game.  Stop being so selfish..

• drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Fri, Sep 15 2017 8:35 AM

^^^ LOL.

Doc :)

• borntobesting
    9,628 Posts
    Fri, Sep 15 2017 11:19 AM

sheepsass:

There is a 30 second shot clock available to anyone...whether they initiate the game,or look for a random one......remember this when someone sez ur too slow after taking 60 seconds to knock ur ball into wherever it may land🤓

He appears to be playing coin games on mobile and those games as far as I can tell only have a 45 second timer. Someone who plays more mobile games than me can correct me if I'm wrong.

• MainzMan
    9,586 Posts
    Fri, Sep 15 2017 2:09 PM

terryntx:

if u cant play with a 30 or 45 second timer u dont need to play u should know what ur going to hit when its ur turn come on man.............

Pardon?  Are you defending the wanker mentioned in the first post?

There is no excuse for such shitty comments to be made during chat, everyone plays at their own speed and if someone takes a little longer that's no reason to verbally abuse them.  Whoever did that was a total wanker.  Perhaps even a fuckwitt.

• pmm711
    5,522 Posts
    Fri, Sep 15 2017 2:48 PM

The game is full of a$$holes...just like in RL and RL environments i.e.; complete strangers, families and clubs.  2 words...

F@ck 'em.

And WGT should carry these balls for those a$$holes...

• phred952
    2,714 Posts
    Fri, Sep 15 2017 3:56 PM

terryntx:

if u cant play with a 30 or 45 second timer u dont need to play u should know what ur going to hit when its ur turn come on man.............

It doesn't matter.  If you agree to the conditions that were set up before the game starts, you have no place complaining about how long another player takes for their shots.  Not everyone wants to be rushed just to play a round the way you think it should be played.

• Bateleur0
    15 Posts
    Sat, Sep 16 2017 12:02 AM

I had the self same thing yesterday, the guy hurrying me up said that i was not playing the masters, only a game and that i should hurry my game along. Needless to say he was the person that started the blitz game and should have put a shorter shot timer. I take this game seriously and want to improve all the time. I am two weeks into the game and am a level 35 Pro with a 73 average at the moment and he is a level 50 pro with a 150 average. Go figure.

• Bateleur0
    15 Posts
    Sat, Sep 16 2017 12:08 AM

Yeah right, and when you joined in Feb 2013 as a hack i suppose you were out of the gates in 30 Sec's. Don't ever forget that you too were new at this game once.

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Sat, Sep 16 2017 10:24 AM

pmm711:

The game is full of a$holes...just like in RL and RL environments i.e.; complete strangers, families and clubs.  2 words...

F@ck 'em.

And WGT should carry these balls for those a$holes...

OMG, too funny!! Thanks P.

MC

RSS