Forums

Help › Forums

WGT Premier Membership

Tue, Mar 28 2023 12:39 PM (202 replies)
  • mathia14
    1,271 Posts
    Tue, Sep 26 2017 6:58 AM

CEverett12:

Premier members , Get a free sleeve of your choice ,  Contact me and ill let you know how ..

I thinking of getting it just to play 2 more courses.  I don't care about the double XP's, but I never saw anything about free balls.

• twinponds169
    3,019 Posts
    Tue, Sep 26 2017 7:19 AM

You would have to play 300 full rounds on those courses to break even over a years time. Cabo, to me, looks like a Warner Bros. set, I keep expecting to see Wile E. Coyote chasing the RoadRunner down a fairway. Whistler, while an absolutely beautiful course, is very difficult. This reasoning for shelling out $180 bucks could lead the way to a charge for future new courses.

• mathia14
    1,271 Posts
    Tue, Sep 26 2017 7:49 AM

twinponds169:

You would have to play 300 full rounds on those courses to break even over a years time. Cabo, to me, looks like a Warner Bros. set, I keep expecting to see Wile E. Coyote chasing the RoadRunner down a fairway. Whistler, while an absolutely beautiful course, is very difficult. This reasoning for shelling out $180 bucks could lead the way to a charge for future new courses.

225 18 hole rounds = $180.00

• drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Tue, Sep 26 2017 8:09 AM

Lol, this just keeps gettin' better all the time. I just read their "Word on the Street", where with a little creative spin, and a complete lack of understanding sarcasm , they've quoted Jimbog1964 " It turned my life around ", lol ! But, better yet, the next person they quote is none other than our very own poster child for the lunatic fringe himself, dneirf. Now, that's some funny chit , I tell ya. Gnome sayin ?

Doc :)

• twinponds169
    3,019 Posts
    Tue, Sep 26 2017 8:14 AM

drmoose:
    Lol, this just keeps gettin' better all the time. I just read their "Word on the Street", where with a little creative spin, and a complete lack of understanding sarcasm , they've quoted Jimbog1964 " It turned my life around ", lol ! But, better yet, the next person they quote is none other than our very own poster child for the lunatic fringe himself, dneirf. Now, that's some funny chit , I tell ya.

Saw that and lmao too, lol.

• twinponds169
    3,019 Posts
    Tue, Sep 26 2017 8:17 AM

mathia14:
    225 18 hole rounds = $180.00

Maybe my math is off, but I get 300 18 hole rounds at 60 credits per to be 180 bucks.

• mathia14
    1,271 Posts
    Tue, Sep 26 2017 8:20 AM

It's up the the player if they want to spend credits or not on it.  If you didn't gift me credits then STFU!!!

• drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Tue, Sep 26 2017 8:47 AM

mathia14:

It's up the the player if they want to spend credits or not on it.  If you didn't gift me credits then STFU!!!

This lighthearted moment brought to you by mathia14 who apparently lost a few beads off his abacus.

Doc :)

• CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Tue, Sep 26 2017 8:57 AM

There are many options here on WGT , Clubs , Balls , CC passes , Course builders Etc. Etc.

The pro shop is full of options , The premier Membership is among them .

If you buy 750 credit balls do I say your a fool , Of course not ! 

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Tue, Sep 26 2017 9:14 AM

CEverett12:

There are many options here on WGT , Clubs , Balls , CC passes , Course builders Etc. Etc.

The pro shop is full of options , The premier Membership is among them .

If you buy 750 credit balls do I say your a fool , Of course not ! 

Look fair enough ...Individual choices.  All I would say is that there are some seemingly going hell for leather with any glitch going to say they are now some new level.  That's OK as their choice but is that good long term.  I am not so sure it is at all even if the "rewards" are meagre as it stands.  I just don't see many playing that game like that, but it might put some of starting on the road........

The current XP glitch stops and the premier badge looks meagre indeed for any that care  that way.  After that I personally see very poor value.

twinponds169:

drmoose:
    Lol, this just keeps gettin' better all the time. I just read their "Word on the Street", where with a little creative spin, and a complete lack of understanding sarcasm , they've quoted Jimbog1964 " It turned my life around ", lol ! But, better yet, the next person they quote is none other than our very own poster child for the lunatic fringe himself, dneirf. Now, that's some funny chit , I tell ya.

Saw that and lmao too, lol.

That is just plain funny........Maybe they now have a new head of New Ideas?  Gosh the excitement as to what might be next:)

RSS