Forums

Help › Forums

WGT Premier Membership

Tue, Mar 28 2023 12:39 PM (202 replies)
  • AlaskanDame
    18,991 Posts
    Sat, Sep 9 2017 9:16 PM

Fencer100:

I notice that a member of the CC I am in has the Premier Membership ! Money to burn comes to mind !!

Two now, Rich.

• K7JBQ
    1,468 Posts
    Sat, Sep 9 2017 10:33 PM

I guess it might make sense if you have the $$$ and want to level up quickly. I spent the same money on a new, IRL putter lol.

• Dougie4042
    4,399 Posts
    Thu, Sep 14 2017 7:12 AM

bikinigirl24:
    Why do you care what someone else does in another country club it's not your country club it's not your money are you jealous if I had the credits I would seriously consider getting a premier membership don't hate people because they may like the game more than you or take it more seriously and as a country club owner I wish I had more people in my country club dedicated to the game as the Georgian does 

Boy, I read all of that in one breath. Phew!  Almost passed out.  o.O

Have a good one!

Lutjanid:

ericandrews1:

how the hell do you play anymore?....wgt has blocked general play

Epic first post. Well played sir and or madam. I'm just sitting here grinning like a fool. Even more so than normal. :-)

Lol, funny stuff!

• AlaskanDame
    18,991 Posts
    Thu, Sep 14 2017 10:05 AM

K7JBQ:

I guess it might make sense if you have the $$ and want to level up quickly. I spent the same money on a new, IRL putter lol.

I have a member over LVL 110 who became "premier" just as a way to get the CLUB to level up more quickly.  We'll qualify for those free course builders in about a month, I figure.  Good-bye to grinding out 1 in each Clash, lol!  Looking forward to that.  Finally a real club benefit!

AKD

• stevereilly
    5,910 Posts
    Thu, Sep 14 2017 11:20 AM

AlaskanDame:

K7JBQ:

I guess it might make sense if you have the $ and want to level up quickly. I spent the same money on a new, IRL putter lol.

I have a member over LVL 110 who became "premier" just as a way to get the CLUB to level up more quickly.  We'll qualify for those free course builders in about a month, I figure.  Good-bye to grinding out 1 in each Clash, lol!  Looking forward to that.  Finally a real club benefit!

AKD

Really,   and what exactly are the benefits of the course builders ?  OK, if they had holes from different courses not on WGT I would be amused............Oh bugger !  So sorry,  I've given them another idea.

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Thu, Sep 14 2017 12:53 PM

Just a voice from the old school minority if I may:

I got into this game because I thought it was a great virtual GOLF experience.

I did not get into this game for some non-related badge chase that has nothing to do with the above.

Just me

• MainzMan
    9,586 Posts
    Thu, Sep 14 2017 1:04 PM

Jimbog1964:

Just a voice from the old school minority if I may:

I got into this game because I thought it was a great virtual GOLF experience.

I did not get into this game for some non-related badge chase that has nothing to do with the above.

Just me

Not just you Jim, you're very far from alone.

Joining WGT Nation was one thing, few benefits but at least it was free.  This is just money grabbing though.  Worse than that gilded turd on a stick.

• JimbeauC
    5,835 Posts
    Sat, Sep 16 2017 1:27 PM

MainzMan:
    Joining WGT Nation was one thing

Got me thinking. 

Do the premiers get a special little flag/symbol?

MainzMan:
    gilded turd

Brown oval with yellow trim?

:^)

• alosso
    21,040 Posts
    Sat, Sep 16 2017 2:04 PM

JimbeauC:
    Do the premiers get a special little flag/symbol?

They get a "P" to the right of the WGT flag. Probably the most expensive character in town.

RSS