Forums

Help › Forums

Southern England Links, the Most Active CC Tour on WGT

Sun, Dec 23 2018 2:11 AM (178 replies)
  • bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Fri, Aug 24 2018 7:48 AM

Highlight of our Tours is the SEL MAJOR.

We are now starting round one of four 18 hole rounds with varying conditions. Its the time of  the Summer Tour and its the British Open @St Andrews. 

Another big event at SEL is the Ryder Cup. Last year we had 64 players from around the globe battling it out, leading to The Rest of the world winning.

Online matchplay and offline competitions make this one of the best ran events anywhere.

If you would like to be a part of this and lots more, then please contact me or simply request to join.

You must be an active player .

Thanks.

• Z0rak
    2 Posts
    Mon, Aug 27 2018 6:51 AM

Hi All, 

I’ve registered to join on the forum and sent a join request to the CC. I’ve been looking for a group that could help me improve my game and that has an active community. I’ve come to the conclusion that this seems the be the best one, I’m looking forward to joining! 

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Tue, Aug 28 2018 6:19 AM

Thanks for joining and posting your intro and question regarding putters on our website mate.

As per pms, just ask if stuck, plenty of help in club, as you have witnessed already

Have fun.

• Lutjanid
    697 Posts
    Sat, Sep 1 2018 7:17 PM

SEL strong.

• Cameron122010
    23 Posts
    Sat, Sep 1 2018 8:41 PM

If you want to improve your game while playing with a bunch of great people with a wealth of knowledge to share, this is the club for you.                                                                                                                                         

• Lutjanid
    697 Posts
    Thu, Sep 13 2018 7:28 PM

It's Ryder Cup time. Or SEL's take on it.

GBR and friends Vs The MIGHTY ROTW side.

Great fun with lots of different formats.

SEL has more than you could ever need.

• Nicozandberg
    719 Posts
    Thu, Sep 20 2018 3:41 AM

Come join us and play in all kinds of tournaments including:

1. Monthly Strokeplay & CTTH Leagues

2. Inhouse & Inter CC Matchplay including SELs famous Ryder Cup starting soon

3. Monthly Knockout & Round Robin Cups catering for all level of players

4. Fedex Style & Order of Merit  seasonal Cups

5. Weekly Ranking comps.

6. Last man standing

7. and much, much more......

I might be wrong of course, but SEL is defnitely the most (or and worst one of the best) active friendly clubs on WGT. Enhance your WGT experience and come join today.

• Lutjanid
    697 Posts
    Mon, Sep 24 2018 7:20 PM

So what has the Ryder Cup got?

Glad you asked..

4BBB and ALT. Single head to head Matchplay. Offline singles for mobile players.

Really is a feast of fun.

And of course plenty of friendly banter.

Just one of the great comps here at SEL. Seriously one of the best CC's in WGT.

• Lutjanid
    697 Posts
    Tue, Oct 2 2018 7:14 PM

ROTW have taken a slight lead in this years SEL Ryder Cup. Can they go back to back...

• RANGER1988
    1,059 Posts
    Tue, Oct 2 2018 7:41 PM

Yes we can!

RSS